• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Universe:Rise of the Twilight Dragon and Nine Tailed Fox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
A mix of Naruto and KH due to inspiration from a freind.Mostly my freind's rp from AIM.

When the ninjas and Samurai fought they each used a very powerful animal spirit to fight in chosen people's bodies.It is now the year 2455 and someone had uncovered these powerful spirits to rule over the heartless leader with but after they were unleashed they flew off into the universe and delve into 2 freind's bodies.One of them is a prince in a huge space kingdom and the other is a loyal warrior.They don't know the power they have been given yet but a giant army is has been seen destroying worlds and their kingdom is next.With the gathering army these 2 have decided to find fierce warriors to join their army and stop this menace.Little do they know is that someone else is on their way to fight both forces....

Enter special logo thing lol.

Ok so basicaly me and one other person will be the dragon and fox and you have to PM me for the role of fox boy.
To join Just type:Trogdor or Kingdom Hearts is Light
at the top.

Rukes:
Romance PG-13
No godmodding unless I say
No powerplaying unless I say
Swearing at a minimum(Like crap and damn and shit only)
Have fun

Template:
Name:
Weapon: (keyblades are allowed but it has to be certain ones)
Spirit: (Do not say 9 tailed fox unless I said you could)
Spirit transformation: (like turning into Phoenix or the dragon or wahtever spirit you have)
Special moves: (You know like DRAGON TWISTER!PHOENIX BLADE!9 TAILED INFERNO! you get the pciture)
World: (Any world what so ever whether its KH,KH2,or anything else but make sure people know what world it would be)
Appearance:
Bio:

Trogdor Kingdom Hearts is light

Name: Shinta Bushido
Weapon: Flaming Darn Dao and Dragon Keyblade
Spirit: Twilight Dragon
Spirit transformation: A giant dragon thats grey as twilight(my opinion)huge beating wings to fly.
Special moves: Double Dragon Twister,Twilight Flames,Twilight Blade.
World: Space Kingdom (pretty much its a space station version of Mickey's world)
Appearance: http://www.geocities.com/flamesniper_mars/enishi.jpg(but with blood red hair)
Bio:A prince that isn't allowed to fight he only has a few freinds who train him.Hating how his royal blood holds him back he tried to get out of the castle but his freind always brought him back worried for his well being.He trains as much as he can and always tries to sneak out as stealthily as possible but gets caught.One day he tried to stop a fight between his 2 freinds and a huge blast came out of him like no one had seen and thats when he obtained the power of the dragon and gained the dragon keyblade.Now he is being taught to fight with 2 weapons.

gatrient

Name:Gatrient
Weapon: twin scimitars (one is ice-based, the other is fire-based)
Spirit:
Spirit transformation: (like turning into Phoenix or the dragon or wahtever spirit you have)
Special moves: (You know like DRAGON TWISTER!PHOENIX BLADE!9 TAILED INFERNO! you get the pciture)
World: (Any world what so ever whether its KH,KH2,or anything else but make sure people know what world it would be)
Appearance:
Bio:

...sry gtg
if anybody wants to use what i put in, go ahead. :D

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
darkangelboy.proboards80.com
Kingdom Hearts is Light

Name: Raven Valentine
Weapon: Keyblade (Oath Keeper)
Spirit: Phoenix
Spirit transformation: A large bird made up entierly of flames
Special moves: Phoenix Inferno , Flame of Life , Talon Strike
World: Traverse Town
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/Mercury_Knight/Anime%20Guys/guys172.gif
Bio: Born & raised in Traverse Town - Raven is the son of a Gummi Ship Designer and a Researcher. Living a peaceful life with his Parents Raven decided to follow in his Mothers footsteps and became her research assistant. One day while taken observation notes he is hit by a bright light and gains the power to turn into a Phoenix along with the Oath Keeper Keyblade.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
((*sigh* fine...i'm here, let your dreams com true wit me...:p))

Name: Edward Eagle
Weapon: Blades of Gaelith (Basically two powerfully blades...look like Oblivion Keyblade.))
Spirit: Kyuubi (9-tailed-fox)
Spirit Transformation: Ed looks a little normal, his eyes go red and look snake like, and his hands grow claws.
Spirit Moves: Rasengan (Powerful energy blast) Kage Bushin no Jutsu (A move where physical clones are made) ~Fire Style~ Flame Ball attack ( A Flame attack where fire is spewed)
World: Twilight Town
Appearence: Boy in top sig
Bio: (Later)

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc:bump I'm starting now and anyone can join when he wants.

Shinta was in his throne bored hearing his father talking about some sort of king responibilites or something boring.I need some excitement or I am gonna die...After the session Shinta headed off to the dojo where he saw the soldiers training.He was wondering if his newly found keyblade he kept secret from anyone outside of the dojo would be good.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
"Charting complete ..." Raven said as he left the small observator

A tall , slender , brunette woman turned & smiled at Raven as he walked over to her. He had been his Mothers research assistant for nearly a year now & they had been working quite well together. There were days where he longed to tell her of what happened to him that night when he was hit by that strange light but he knew it was for the best.

"That's good" Ravens Mother replied with a smile "You might as well head home - I'll be done soon"

"Alright" Raven smiled "I'll see you at home ..."

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Shinta bowed to start a sparring match with one of the warriors."Good luck."He said as the first strike was made.Shinta blocked with both keyblade and sword.He knocked the sword back and began striking being blocked at every strike."Master Shinta you need to focus right not just slash recklessly."He was fighting against the leader and teacher of the dojo.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
Raven made his way through the Second District streets pondering , as he had been doing for so long now , just what his new powers symbolised. Then there was the Keyblade as well. What was the meaning behind him recieving such powers ?

'I wish I could find some answers ...' Raven thought 'But none of Mothers files even come close to helping me'

Atnihs

Bronze Member
After his lesson Shinta went to his room and used a special radio wave signal ser he had been using to try and contact other worlds and felt really confident it was gonna work this time."Alright just a little adjustment here aaand....now!."He flipped the switch and it contacted a small radio in Traverse Town."Hello?Is this thing working?Hello?"

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
Raven eventually arrived home to find that his Father had yet to return. It always seemed to end up like that - Ravens Mother would be busy doing Research while his Father would be working away on some Gummi Ship. As he was heading up to his room he suddenly heard a voice from somewhere.

Hello?Is this thing working?Hello?

Heading into his bedroom he saw that the voice seemed to be coming from the old radio he had been working on the previous night. Throwing his bag down on the nearby bed Raven sat down and fiddled with the radio.

"Hello ? Recieving your signal - Who is this ?" Raven enquired

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed slowly walked around town, with a black cloak covering most of his body. One of his blades slowly rose and a flash was made, and it sounded like a huge blast had been shot. A portal, one to the other worlds, opened. Ed slowly walked through it, and with a flash of light, he appeared in Traverse Town. This is where i have to be, i can feel it. Ed thought as he walked slowly through the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back