• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow we really covered all the bases. Teenort, adultnort, geezenort and now babynort.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xagzan

Awards
Anyone who was trying to answer the traitor question did not understand Back Cover in the first place, so theories like that were always misguided (and a good reason to come to your own conclusions). And some people still are even now, after MoM explicitly confirmed the obvious (that the events of Back Cover were to breed distrust in the Leaders), which astounds me.
Hard to come up with my own conclusions when I'm not sure what's happening at any given moment lol

Besides, it's not like Luxu being the traitor means anything more than if it were Ava. Traitor to what exactly? From all we've seen, including in KH3, he seems to be carrying out the role he was given as the Master wanted.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Mommynort is not Skuld. She can't be. Skuld probably would have been a Keyblade Master and detected something off with her Baby, namely that his heart was fused with a friend's. Idk how childbirth works in KH but headcanon says a different style of gregnancy would probably have happened.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Assuming the animators didn’t mess up the eye color of Xehanort’s mother, I doubt and hope that’s not Skuld. I think if Skuld was Xehanort’s mother, they should have shown her waking up in future Scala in the montage of what happened to all of them. I don’t see why Skuld’s fate would be something left at all ambiguous compared to the others unless she’s Subject X. At the least, if this was meant to be her, they could have kept her star earrings or some kind of star motif to make it clear it’s the same character.

It also seems Brain arrived in the same time period that the scene with Xehanort’s mother took place in based on the background design and Sigurd said Brain was the only one of the group to arrive in that era. Of course, there’s no guarantee it is the same era.

I’ll be disappointed if one of the few original female characters with a face that isn’t Kairi’s gets reduced to Mommynort.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh god....

What if the whole time, Player's canon name was Ansem, and THAT is why Xehanort took that name after the heart experiment stuff. Especially since he had no reason to say "I am not Xehanort, I am Ansem" to Braig as he was stabbing him, alone with him.

Apprentice Xehanort's "amnesia" was Player coming to the surface momentarily.

Chie

Awards
Watching the Xehanort scene again it is strange that as a baby Scala had the older look, but as a teen it was already completely different and mostly empty. Did it change that much in that short a time, or was he yet another person sent forward in time?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Watching the Xehanort scene again it is strange that as a baby Scala had the older look, but as a teen it was already completely different and mostly empty. Did it change that much in that short a time, or was he yet another person sent forward in time?
Some people have theorized that the Victorian looking Scala could be a different part of the same world rather than a past version.

Considering all of the islands shown in the world it's possible that a few of them could look different compared to the main town

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some people have theorized that the Victorian looking Scala could be a different part of the same world rather than a past version.

Consideringg all of the islands shown in the world it's possible that a few of them could look different compared to the main town
Would be neat if each island was based on a different location.

Chie

Awards
In DR, all the other islands are abandoned and nobody seems to know why. Even if some of the islands looked different if you went really far out (which is strange, because I feel that the uniformity of its aesthetic, like multiple copies of an idea emanating out from a center point, is a big part of its whole 'deal'), something big still happened in those 15 years.

(Of course different worlds can move at different rates of time, so it could also be that.)

Noivern

Awards
While the scene with babynort has the same general aesthetic as the Scala that Brain and Sigurd show up in later on, if it is indeed the same time period then this brings some very interesting developments to the table:

- Eraqus is not a descendant of Brain unlike what a lot of people believed, but he could still be related to Ephemer and the whole similar appearance was just meant to throw us off.
- Brain is still alive during the Dark Road time, and should be in his late twenties/early thirties.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe a stretch, but I wonder if Nightmare Chirithy’s mention of “another dream” and Chirithy asking, “Another?” in this scene could have been in reference to Xehanort’s anagram...

Eonstar890

Awards
Assuming the animators didn’t mess up the eye color of Xehanort’s mother, I doubt and hope that’s not Skuld. I think if Skuld was Xehanort’s mother, they should have shown her waking up in future Scala in the montage of what happened to all of them. I don’t see why Skuld’s fate would be something left at all ambiguous compared to the others unless she’s Subject X. At the least, if this was meant to be her, they could have kept her star earrings or some kind of star motif to make it clear it’s the same character.

It also seems Brain arrived in the same time period that the scene with Xehanort’s mother took place in based on the background design and Sigurd said Brain was the only one of the group to arrive in that era. Of course, there’s no guarantee it is the same era.

I’ll be disappointed if one of the few original female characters with a face that isn’t Kairi’s gets reduced to Mommynort.
Ya know it is interesting that they chose that appearance for his supposed mother. I mean she’s share almost zero characteristics with Xehanort...
And also why is she giving him away to some hooded figure to be taken to destiny islands????
I almost get the sense that something might have been wrong with Xehanort at birth and he was taken to the islands to Rest In Peace (not unlike what Xehanort did for Ventus).
I find the long black hair to be too much of a coincidence for it to be unintentional, but considering the location and possible timeline, the mother might actually be a descendant of Brain meaning that Xehanort is Brains true descendant. (How’s that for a plot twist)

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Ya know it is interesting that they chose that appearance for his supposed mother. I mean she’s share almost zero characteristics with Xehanort...
And also why is she giving him away to some hooded figure to be taken to destiny islands????
I almost get the sense that something might have been wrong with Xehanort at birth and he was taken to the islands to Rest In Peace (not unlike what Xehanort did for Ventus).
I find the long black hair to be too much of a coincidence for it to be unintentional, but considering the location and possible timeline, the mother might actually be a descendant of Brain meaning that Xehanort is Brains true descendant. (How’s that for a plot twist)
I thought that too, that the wavy black hair and eye color might mean this woman is a descendant of Brain's.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I thought that too, that the wavy black hair and eye color might mean this woman is a descendant of Brain's.
It also looks like they were both on the same island/town or at least the locations designs seem to match up better than the island on which Eraqus and Xehanort studied and lived later on.

Also I'm kind of curious am I the only one that thought the hooded figure might be Ava. I'm colorblind, but something about the figure reminded me of her.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Small interjection here: Has anyone thought about the possibility that this woman isn't actually Xehanort's biological mother but a caretaker/guardian?

We have no context or further information to this particular scene, also in regards to Brain as while it is indeed the same city it can't be ascertained that it is the exact same time where Brain appears in it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Small interjection here: Has anyone thought about the possibility that this woman isn't actually Xehanort's biological mother but a caretaker/guardian?
While it's possible that the woman could just be a guardian I'm not ready to dismiss the possibility of her being his actual mother just yet. Blood relations have become a thing outside of Kairi and her grandmother

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I mean right now nothing is certain, but the easiest assumption is that she's his mom. Also calling her Xehanort's mom is easier than "Unknown woman who hands Xehanort over to a hooded figure". I'm not too attached to her being his actual mom or care taker, for all we know she kidnapped him for the hooded figure and just felt guilty for doing that.

Back