• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

Sorry for the dumb question but what is the black thing on the round table by the bed?

Awards
Anyways, I got a theory in regards towards the image.

I think what will happen is that Ephemer and Co will try to help Ven remember only for him to end up in a comatose state.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Anyways, I got a theory in regards towards the image.

I think what will happen is that Ephemer and Co will try to help Ven remember only for him to end up in a comatose state.
Is this is the point in time where Ventus appears in the Badlands and Master Xehanort finds him, I doubt he'll enter a coma.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Watch Nomura weaving a scenario where Xehanort creating Vanitas and almost completely trashing Ven's heart was not the first time that poor kid's heart got heavily damaged.

We don't know where and when Xehanort meets (or finds) Ventus so there can be quite a time between the situation with Ven in this bed and his first run-in with Xehanort.

D

Deleted member 252753

Watch Nomura weaving a scenario where Xehanort creating Vanitas and almost completely trashing Ven's heart was not the first time that poor kid's heart got heavily damaged.
And Xehanort only 'ripped out' Vanitas from Ventus. He existed inside of Ven long before then, according Vanitas to Re Mind.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Currently on 945 quests. If they want to keep dragging this and end it with 1000 quests just for the sake of it, we are still far from the ending.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Honestly, fuck all of you bitching in my threads for the past 7 years about a game most of you don't even play. GP and I have dealt with the BS and disrespect for long enough :mad:

Besides, y'all are just going to turn around and take your complaints to the DR threads anyway.
tenor.gif

Sorry for the dumb question but what is the black thing on the round table by the bed?
A typewriter.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Honestly, fuck all of you bitching in my threads for the past 7 years about a game most of you don't even play. GP and I have dealt with the BS and disrespect for long enough :mad:

Besides, y'all are just going to turn around and take your complaints to the DR threads anyway.
Am I allowed to bitch as long as I play the game.;)

Honestly though, without you and Goldpanner the last seven years wouldn't be as entertaining as they were, posting transcripts and translations just hours after the story updates dropped leading to theories en masse.
I hope Dark Road has both more entertaining gameplay and story parity from the start, although the recent silence of the NA team makes me worry about that.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I stand by Skuld being the killer. I refuse to be fooled in believing it's Ventus. It's too obvious. Everyone's been sleeping on Skuld and now she's going to unveil her fangs. Come on Team Skuld!

SweetYetSalty

Awards

I hope my obsession with Skuld and Gula didn't come off as annoying in your threads, if so sorry Sign. Just trying to participate.

D

Deleted member 252753

I hope my obsession with Skuld and Gula didn't come off as annoying in your threads, if so sorry Sign. Just trying to participate.
I should apologize for that too. Your transcripts are really brilliant for making theories because I can just have different tabs for lots of scenes and quickly compare dialogue and watch the videos on the same pages. I'll miss getting the updates here, it kind of felt like a little soap opera and I enjoy the buildup to and discussion after each new chapter is released.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm guessing all the arguing about Skuld's eye colour (and they are brown) hasn't been much fun for you either, Sign :(
They're brown? Clearly I am color blind. But she's still up to something.

D

Deleted member 252753

They're brown? Clearly I am color blind. But she's still up to something.
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that and have deleted the post because I really don't want to be arguing about it. I am still suspicious of her and think her being the culprit would make sense with her pre-War personality and subsequent blandness but we'll see.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that because I really don't want to be arguing about it. I am still suspicious of her and think her being the culprit would make sense with her pre-War personality and subsequent blandness but we'll see.
From the novel cover Skuld appeared to have amber eyes, but I never paid attention to it lol. But Skuld has some mystery to her. She's been Luxording her way through the story not bringing attention to herself which means she's super important. Don't fall for this Ventus red herring. She's framing the boy to cover her tracks.

Back