• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix released a new video today detailing upcoming releases for the KINGDOM HEARTS series over the course of 2020. Included is a brief trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS Union X, with the following text overlaying the screen:

Trials that the five young leaders endure.
The chosen leader, Stelitzia, has vanished.
Who is the culprit?
Was it all a part of the Master's plan, or was it a plot by the Darkness?
The door to the Union Leaders' Final Chapter has opened.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Now that Dark Road is coming and the Foretellers are in the present it makes sense to see Union X come to a close.

I'm curious to see if Luxord or Demyx will show up. If they dont then it could settle what Re:MIND implied(for Luxord at least)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

I love that there are gears on the wall. A link to the MoM, Vanitas, both!?

Awards
So when do you guys think we will have a schedule of 'story' releases for Union X? The japanese version, at least.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, fuck all of you bitching in my threads for the past 7 years about a game most of you don't even play. GP and I have dealt with the BS and disrespect for long enough :mad:

Besides, y'all are just going to turn around and take your complaints to the DR threads anyway.

So when do you guys think we will have a schedule of 'story' releases for Union X? The japanese version, at least.

We are due for another letter from the dev team/Nomura outlining the schedule, yeah. Whether it'll cover all the way to the end is another story though.

AR829038

Awards
Thank God. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am genuinely interested to see how this story ends, but I'm SO. FREAKING. HAPPY that this wallet-swallowing time-sink is finally wrapping the hell up. I've been playing this damn game since 2015, and it's high past time for it to reach its conclusion. From what I've seen of Dark Road's gameplay (and story), that at least seems like it will be a more enjoyable title. Not worthy of telling Xehanort's story, of course, but certainly more like an actual fleshed out game.

Katsagu

Awards
I'm hoping they add a way to only play the story in UX after it finishes, without all the filler and padding.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm hoping they add a way to only play the story in UX after it finishes, without all the filler and padding.
I'm on the boat that thinks that updates will be minimal, call it quits after the story is finished and only update medals.

Happyfunshineman

Awards
As long as the game is making enough money I don’t really see chi closing down. Gacha games are meant to go on as long as they possibly can. Union X might come to an end but we might just move on to a new arc then. It would seem weird for the service to be ending if you need it to play Dark Road.

I’m not sure how successful this game has been though. It’s not like SE haven’t closed any of their gacha games before.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
As long as the game is making enough money I don’t really see chi closing down. Gacha games are meant to go on as long as they possibly can. Union X might come to an end but we might just move on to a new arc then. It would seem weird for the service to be ending if you need it to play Dark Road.

I’m not sure how successful this game has been though. It’s not like SE haven’t closed any of their gacha games before.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross has been running for five years now. They're now closing Mobius FINAL FANTASY, which had been running for four years now.

We'll just have to wait and see what they do with KHUx. I think they'll leave it running as long as DR is running

Awards
I wonder how this will all work, since Dark Road is coming on the 22nd plus in story terms, Union X has only just reached the Vanellope (As a princess) reveal part.

We still have the Felix rescue, Race, Bug invasion and King Candy fight (if memory serves me correctly). Not to mention Global is still somewhat behind.

Anyways, things are getting interesting, who murdered Strelitzia? What is Ven's role? Who will take the pods? And who won't?
So excited!

D

Deleted member 252753

Honestly, fuck all of you bitching in my threads for the past 7 years about a game most of you don't even play. GP and I have dealt with the BS and disrespect for long enough :mad:

Besides, y'all are just going to turn around and take your complaints to the DR threads anyway.
Thank you so much to both of you for doing the translated versions. I think the story and writing is really interesting, better than the main games, so am glad I could follow the latest updates here. I tried to get into playing UX last year for a bit but I just found all the mechanics extremely confusing. If these mobile games are the only way Nomura can tell these stories though I think they're good things and I am looking forward to playing along with DR from the start.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Seriously, thank you and Goldpanner for covering the X sub-series from all the way back in 2013. Can't believe it's been that long.

We're always appreciative of your work. The frustration with the X saga is more to do with the snail's pace updates more than anything else. Nobody's undermining the work and updates that you guys go through to provide all this information.

Awards
Seriously, thank you and Goldpanner for covering the X sub-series from all the way back in 2013. Can't believe it's been that long.

We're always appreciative of your work. The frustration with the X saga is more to do with the snail's pace updates more than anything else. Nobody's undermining the work and updates that you guys go through to provide all this information.
I agree. Make sure to add it to your resume

Eonstar890

Awards

We are due for another letter from the dev team/Nomura outlining the schedule, yeah. Whether it'll cover all the way to the end is another story though.

I love you <3

dpunkjrocksm

Awards
Maybe once it's done, they can refine it, cut out the filler levels and port it to consoles.

Back