What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Reaction score
Awards
They explained it at some point, I believe. But I forgot what it was.
i found it weird we only went to the og poh worlds plus olympus and wreck it ralph... that was cool we got to see ralph in a kh game thats about to end. i hope they remake it cus i love the wreck it ralph world. i hope vanellope is a poh for phase 2.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Reaction score
Awards
i found it weird we only went to the og poh worlds plus olympus and wreck it ralph... that was cool we got to see ralph in a kh game thats about to end. i hope they remake it cus i love the wreck it ralph world. i hope vanellope is a poh for phase 2.
We have new Princesses of Hearts now, Vanellope has a likely shot of being one of the new members.

NEOFuddyDuddy

Reaction score
Awards
I was deep into this game the first few weeks it came out. I've been very on and off ever since (and unfortunately, having to make new data every time), but it's a real bummer to just hear about it being shut down. But reading these liner notes, I'm kind of confused: does the offline version of Union X only let you view theater mode up to the point you were in the story (that would be Story Quest no.86 😬for me), or the whole story? Also, is the functionality only limited to theater mode?

HakaishinChampa

Reaction score
Awards
I was deep into this game the first few weeks it came out. I've been very on and off ever since (and unfortunately, having to make new data every time), but it's a real bummer to just hear about it being shut down. But reading these liner notes, I'm kind of confused: does the offline version of Union X only let you view theater mode up to the point you were in the story (that would be Story Quest no.86 😬for me), or the whole story? Also, is the functionality only limited to theater mode?
Full story

You can still dress up your character and you can view your character's records

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6