• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X website updates with new System videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

As the release of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X draws closer, the official Japanese website for the mobile game has been updated with a series of System videos outlining the various Disney worlds in the game, the battle system, Keyblade and Medal upgrading, quests and raid battles, and the new Coliseum mode where you can battle Heartless and gain special rewards as well as climb the leaderboards for glory.

Below are the videos from the website thanks to Goldpanner:

We will have translations for them as soon as possible!

Source: Official Japanese Kingdom Hearts Unchained X website, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Twitter

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i'm so excited ;A;

still debating if i want to download the japanese version next week or just wait for the english version

Antar

Awards
Woah! This looks really cool! And from the videos, the game looks very polished and smooth. The soundeffects, music, and overall theme are really made and implemented well. I can't wait for the English version!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;lvv4U7lnO4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv4U7lnO4Y[/video]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i going wait until the english version comes out i thhink it might come out before the kingdom hearts fan event

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Unchained Chi is definitely going to be one of the best mobile games lol. I'm so excited to play them soon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The music is just so cute when you win a battle!

I think I'll need to play the Japanese version to hold me over until the English one.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man, Unchained looks really nice. I really like all the animations, and that Omnislash was really cool. Not sure I am able to play this, but I hope it does well. Looking forward for reading peoples impressions of it, when more and more people get access to it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah not much else to add that I am so excited! I played regular Chi for like a year and half until I somehow forgot my password and have never been able to access my Japanese Yahoo since ;w; But that's okay I will finally get to understand it all soon! Haha.

Also, I'm really glad the medals still look really nice. I was worried they wouldn't be able to look nearly as cool as cards.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Really? Is there a big difference? I figured everything was the same, save for the cards being replaced with medals and you tap the screen instead of clicking with the mouse.
There is a world of difference.

Like, the difference between coded and Re:coded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really? Is there a big difference? I figured everything was the same, save for the cards being replaced with medals and you tap the screen instead of clicking with the mouse.

No, it looks like it plays like two different games. There is tapping and swiping involved. In chi you just click and it plays your randomized cards every time you click until the battle is over in a very, very slow animation sequence because chi is super laggy.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
No, it looks like it plays like two different games. There is tapping and swiping involved. In chi you just click and it plays your randomized cards every time you click until the battle is over in a very, very slow animation sequence because chi is super laggy.
That's actually mostly been fixed. Runs pretty well now. Or at least, it did some weeks ago last time I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back