• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X TGS 2015 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Despite the game having already been released in Japan, Square Enix brought along Kingdom Hearts Unchained X to the Tokyo Game Show and had several demo booths set up, along with a new trailer to show off! Chirithy narrates the trailer as scenes from each of the Disney worlds as well as that of the main story are shown, with numerous clips of battles against Heartless and Raid Bosses.

The trailer does contain spoilers up to the latest story update for Kingdom Hearts X[chi], so please watch at your own risk!

Source: Jake Dean

Emperor

I stayed away from Chi's story for the most part since I heard it was coming overseas, so seeing Mickey, Donald, Goofy and a gummy ship has me excited to learn what's really going on in this story. I can't wait until Unchained drops for North America.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Here's hoping that if S-E uploads an English version it has the release date tacked on the end.

Last edited:

WaveK89

I tend to view the game as mysterious, so I will say I enjoyed the trailer using the Cavern of Remembrance music. I'm still hoping the English version is within our sight.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just want to play the freaking game that I thought i wouldn't need to play is that so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back