• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Meister

The Kingdom Hearts X story line is one that gives information on the lore before the time of birth by sleep explaining the story of the foretellers and the keyblade war. This addition to the Kingdom hearts story, although having connections to the greatly intincipated Kh3, can be viewed as a side story. Could Square Enix make this into a future manga series now seeing the end of the kh manga storyline?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
They'd most likely have to find another artist if they wanted to, and they would also have to come up with a concrete character to fill the player's role. The Keyblade War could practically be its own story, though. I don't imagine that the entire catastrophe happened overnight.
I'd really like to see it happen, as unlikely as it may be.

ALittleNerd

I believe the project for Kingdom Hearts 2 was stopped because of a lack of funding for the project, seeing how the story was never finished. So it's unlikely Square will try any kind of manga approach now, sadly.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Keyblade Meister

Dang that sucks, knowing that khx is only going to give more information on the events in kh3 I doubt the game will give a in-depth look on the past keyblade war. It would of been awesome to see a manga version of the lore maybe with Ephemera's story as the main protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back