• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Coming to Europe on iOS and Android

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter confirms today that KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X will be coming soon to Europe for iOS and Android devices!

No further information yet, but we will update you as soon as possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
let hope euope players are allowed to trafer to new account if not sorry guys but you have make fromscratch

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This is great news for European players. A lot of fans are not so dialed in or hardcore as a lot of the people on this site (and I'm sure there are some who would rather just wait anyway) to have grabbed a copy from the American app store. Hopefully there is a method for those with NA accounts to transfer their data over, though.

LingeringVanitas

lol Except EUR people could have been playing it for months. All they had to do is download the game apk or whatever apple uses as a game file. And then install it and play. There was no reason for them to wait since the game can easily be downloaded from the internet.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
lol Except EUR people could have been playing it for months. All they had to do is download the game apk or whatever apple uses as a game file. And then install it and play. There was no reason for them to wait since the game can easily be downloaded from the internet.

It's a little more annoying for Apple devices, but yeah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm just glad I don't have to buy iTunes cards with bloated prices anymore.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I made the mistake and bought an EUR iTunes card… didn't work.
At least I can draw good shit in the EUR Version if we can't transfer.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I think a transfer option is out of question, because in this case the transferred players will have an immense advantage over the new players. It could only work if the European version starts with the same progress the NA version currently has and I don't think that will happen.
Instead we'll have another version which will mess things up even further.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh man.
I don't want to start all over AGAIN (for the second time Dx). But on the other hand, I could at least spend those Euros I bought for NAUX. And, yeah, time and stuff. Hm. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My NA deck is amazing though, I don't wanna lose it ;A;

Rallade

Awards
About time!
I can understand the need to translate all the languages though, and I'm guessing processing IP rights through the app/play stores in different countries took a while as well.
As for those wondering why me and I'm guessing other's didn't just download the APK for android is that updating an app from a foreign market, and creating an NA SE account is just more hassle. I'd rather the game update through the play store.
As for iOS, well not much could be done in the first place since you need a jailbroken device to run and install from sources other than the app store...

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It's a little more annoying for Apple devices, but yeah.

About time!
I can understand the need to translate all the languages though, and I'm guessing processing IP rights through the app/play stores in different countries took a while as well.
As for those wondering why me and I'm guessing other's didn't just download the APK for android is that updating an app from a foreign market, and creating an NA SE account is just more hassle. I'd rather the game update through the play store.
As for iOS, well not much could be done in the first place since you need a jailbroken device to run and install from sources other than the app store...

You just need to create a free account on the US store.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You just need to create a free account on the US store.

You have to create it with a "legit" address tho.
For that, you first have to find out what a "legit" NA address looks like. Then you have to take care that you don't make the account and THEN click on the game, but rather click on the download and THEN make the account because otherwise, there WILL be issues.
It's really not as easy as it sounds. Besides, not everyone from Europe is fond of the English language so many people would be happy to have it in a language they can speak freely.

Muke

whatever
Awards
For that, you first have to find out what a "legit" NA address looks like. Then you have to take care that you don't make the account and THEN click on the game, but rather click on the download and THEN make the account because otherwise, there WILL be issues.
It's really not as easy as it sounds. Besides, not everyone from Europe is fond of the English language so many people would be happy to have it in a language they can speak freely.
Couldn't've said it any better. ^

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Point is, you don't need to jailbreak your device as was previously stated and as far bypassing digital restrictions goes, it's not that hard. For most people anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back