• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Coming to Europe on iOS and Android

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
Even though I'm not really interested in mobile games I will probably end up at least trying it, just for the sake of completeness. Thankfully I have an android phone!

MardukKurios

Finally this Game will come to Europe!

A few days ago I downloaded the US Version, just to have a little fun that I understand next to the japanese Version, but with those news, I can finally wait up to that big day! :D

Bank

Yesss happy for everyone but noooo. Since NA is not Europe, I can wish and dream that they have a transaction link service - instead of full account backup which is definitely impossible. Only saying this because it's English version VS English version +more. Would happily take back ~$40.

Will play it on the side though so I can from scratch with everyone for once :cool:
I will definitely consider it as my future if the price conversion is better, like JP.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
All the APK stuff aside, I am really happy that people in Europe are finally going to be able to play the game! The more players the better!

hlc1988

Awards
Apparently this will be available in Europe in a few hours. In about 7 hours I believe.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As someone from Europe, I'm content with my American version, however, I'm finally glad my fellow Brit's are finally getting the game!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Not just Europe, it was also announced that it would be available in about 100 countries and regions worldwide at midnight.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
If the EU version doesn't let us transfer our US accounts over and keep our party then I am staying where I am. Square really screwed up this release.

Good for everyone who doesn't have it yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back