• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Coming Overseas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They should turn those medals in scan 4 into pins and sell them worldwide.

shut_up_and_take_my_munny__by_dreamcaptive-d4qf8i5.png

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
That's what I wanted to hear! I hope we're able to transfer everything from x chi to this version because right now it sounds like you can just transfer costumes... I'm probably just reading it wrong though.

Because they're creating servers for different languages, that means it'll release in Europe right? I hope there are only language servers, having separate servers for each country always annoyed me.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You know, E3 is an American event and by default Japanese versions are released first.

But E3 is only a month away and I think it will be very hard to surprise us by launching the international version then, as this implies that the Japanese version has to be released within this month.

So chance of simultaneous release? Not sure if they need to test the water in Japan first though. Maybe they can launch the JP version there instead.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I am getting way hype. Awesome news, it would be cool to get within month, even if I don't play it yet.

KuroAgeha

"http://forums.khinsider.com/member.php?userid=231692"
unfortunately the "avator link" is sharing the X's avator to KHUX. we cant move with the levels and cards to the KHUX. it means that u hav to create new character and play it separately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back