• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Releases September 3rd in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
:)

CN8TIk-UkAA1-VP.jpg

Pheonax

I've gotta say, the game looks astounding even just looking at the intro reel and screen. And it sounds so good to hear KH noises coming from my phone.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
English translator: Kaya Halemano
English Editor: Tim Law

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

That KHIII Sora.... man it looks great. Agh, I can`t handle this! Two new Nomura KH drawings in two days.
I forgot how his hair looked in the KHIII version. It has calmed down quite a bit. :D Uuh, I gotta go and listen to X`s version of Dearly Beloved now.

EDIT: Oh, all right. I did not think about the social interactions at all. Hoping X(chi) will continue improving as Unchained does, and that X players will not be forgotten.
It would be cool if the players of X will be the ones who are going to fight in the Keyblade War, and the more the players and the stronger the Unions are, the more of soldiers the war will have.

Last edited:

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Ephemera%20&%20Chirithy.jpg

Look at his face and try convince me that he doesn't look like Roxas/Ven :D

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That's pretty typical Nomura-face. It's the hair that gives it similarity.

These drawings tho~ *happy*

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I tried out the Japanese version and it is glorious. Plays great and the game runs so smoothly on my iPhone 6+. Not going to play it much because I'm going to erase it as soon as the English version is released, so no sense making tons of progress just to erase it all later. But it is really really awesome. Can't wait for the English release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back