• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X [chi] Rated in Australia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Back in June 2015, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] was announced for North America and Japan. While the Japanese release has come and gone, the game is still unreleased for Western release. Back in June, the Official Kingdom Hearts Twitter tweeted that any availablity outside of North America and Japan was still TBC (To Be Confirmed);

We're just announcing the Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key North American release at . Any availability elsewhere is still TBC.

On September 3rd 2015, the Australian Classification Board rated Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi]. Not only does this show that the international release could be releasing sooner than expected, but it also reveals that countries outside of Japan and North America will have the game available on their various Smart Phone stores.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Very excited by this! Don't have to make a fake US account #booyah!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
About damn time. I'm in the NA territory but I was hella displeased by the lack of a PAL announcement for this. Also glad to see this means it may be coming out much sooner than I expected, and hoped.

Master Ultima

Awards
I'm in NA as well! Hopefully Square releases the TGS trailer for Unchained X when it releases and upload the English version with a release date at the end of it! That would satisfy a lot of fans here in the states who are interesting in playing the game!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm in NA as well! Hopefully Square releases the TGS trailer for Unchained X when it releases and upload the English version with a release date at the end of it! That would satisfy a lot of fans here in the states who are interesting in playing the game!
Hm I could actually see that happening.

Speaking of, where is the TGS trailer? Why haven't we seen it yet?

Master Ultima

Awards
I heard the E3 trailer was shown at TGS instead of a new one! Anyway with the game coming to North America and confirmed for Australia and probably Europe as well how soon do you think it will be until we get the game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I heard the E3 trailer was shown at TGS instead of a new one! Anyway with the game coming to North America and confirmed for Australia and probably Europe as well how soon do you think it will be until we get the game?

Nah, they had a new trailer up. It's chock full of spoilers up to the latest story update in Chi, which is odd because we're nowhere near any of that stuff in Unchained right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back