• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] in Square Enix's TGS Lineup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Tokyo Game Show will be opening it's doors on September 17th with lots of games to show off. Square Enix have revealed their line up which includes Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XV, Star Ocean, Imperal Saga and much more. Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi], which is teased to be released this week on smartphones in Japan, will be at the event.

Kingdom Hearts III is unfortunately not a part of the line up, but with the series having it's own function on November 3rd at D23 Japan which will feature brand new videos and information, it's understandable that the game would miss TGS in order to make a more grand appearance in November.

MardukKurios

I really do hope for some news regarding the Western Release. Actually I can't wait for the Japanese Version to play and try, but I mostly I would be more happy if they say some things for the Rest of the World.

The mobile Version looks so entertaining and fun with this new Battle Mechanics, I really want to try this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back