• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key Coming to Smartphones 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aw, mayne. I was really hoping this might release on the 3DS. My iPhone is a previous gen. I don't think I will be able to play this without the latest iOS, which it can't update to.

Bittersweet news. :<

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Does everyone remember when Sony was trying to do playstation mobile and it failed? It sure would be nice to see this game on vita systems or pa4 consoles but that's probably a snowball's chance in hell of happening, even tho they could push every game on the same console that way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(In an unrelated note: Ursus' emblem reminds me of Higashizawa, Leopardos' makes me think of Konishi, and Anguis of Kitaniji xD)

Well, Tatsuya Kando (TWEWY director) is the co-director of chi so this make sense lol

Aw, mayne. I was really hoping this might release on the 3DS. My iPhone is a previous gen. I don't think I will be able to play this without the latest iOS, which it can't update to.

Bittersweet news. :<

:c oh no. Have you thought about updating to a 5c/s? You can get the 5c for a really low price these days.

Does everyone remember when Sony was trying to do playstation mobile and it failed? It sure would be nice to see this game on vita systems or pa4 consoles but that's probably a snowball's chance in hell of happening, even tho they could push every game on the same console that way.

Square Enix has been porting social smartphone games to the Vita very often these last few years so never say never.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thank you for saying that. I have hope (and a brother with a vita who my PS account is linked with.

and I know the game has servers for languages, but if unchained was ported to PS systems, would it have another separate server or run all on the English server? I apologize in advance as you guys have no way of actually knowing how square will run their games but this is all hypothetical.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

JulyUmani13

Windows 10 might be released on the end of July. So Windows Phone users might be joining us fellow Android/iOS users a month or so after the game is released. Hopefully, Unchained Chi is released either this week, or right after it gets announced on e3... ;~;

I doubt it would be released this week. If it was, then the hype train will be short lived XD.

On a side note, I hope not all of you guys from KHI stray away from the Vulpes Union when Unchained come out. I 've always enjoyed finding english pals when ever I play.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That reminds me, do we have a master thread where everyone is displayed in the OP with usernames and their respective unions or are we going to have one?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That reminds me, do we have a master thread where everyone is displayed in the OP with usernames and their respective unions or are we going to have one?

The original thread was created mostly thanks to the wretched search features in the original KHX, so I suppose it depends on both the needs of the game, the capabilities of its search features, and the interest of the community.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Judging by #ChiToTheWest I would say the interest is there.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Judging by #ChiToTheWest I would say the interest is there.

Even if Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ features a better search system, posting a master thread for Unchained χ would be a good formality. And it's better, seeing a show users can find each other over here and chat through VMs or PMs whenever they want to do something over at Unchained.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I just mean, a thread is made, it has a short list of khi members and next to it, reads their chi screen name and union. Someone can either message op or post in thread and they will be added to the OP for easy gathering of players. And then we can tally up everybody an show which union is the strongest. Bold the names of premium players.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just mean, a thread is made, it has a short list of khi members and next to it, reads their chi screen name and union. Someone can either message op or post in thread and they will be added to the OP for easy gathering of players. And then we can tally up everybody an show which union is the strongest. Bold the names of premium players.

Yep. We can have our internal Union rivalry here in KHI. >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back