• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, quite easy question sephy (thought you where gonna try and stump me :p) its a lamp.

what about spellbinder? (i feel nice today)

shadowkiller

Actually, there are 8 on Destiny Islands. Remember... THE MAYOR?! (Kairi's pop) Also, Spellbinder is a book, presumably a spell book.

How much Munny can you get when you sell a pretty stone?

LionHeart09

Website
www.trappedinshards.com
What truly defeats Ansem is Kingdom Hearts Because Ansem was talk to Sora about how Kingdom Hearts was Dark when it really was Light. But if you say it in contines to the first one nothing does because he lives on in Riku.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Na Riku was freed from Ansem. Rember? When they where on destiny island and Sora sees riku but he dissapears and then Ansem appears? Then Ansems like "He cant hear you where he is or whatever" cause he was sent to kingdomhearts.

kh_fan_4e

shadowkiller said:
Actually, there are 8 on Destiny Islands. Remember... THE MAYOR?! (Kairi's pop) Also, Spellbinder is a book, presumably a spell book.

How much Munny can you get when you sell a pretty stone?

when does it mention the mayor being kairi's dad?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
probably about 25 or there abouts

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
In answer to fallensephiroth's question, I believe there are 22 savepoints in the game, but i am only including ones which you can travel to and from your gummi ship.

shadowkiller

It doesn't actually say that except in the flashback in regular kingdom hearts little sora and riku say hey, lets meet the new girl, the mayors daughter. kairi is the only one not there forever, she's the only one who moved there so, the mayor must be her dad by using simple logic.

shadowkiller

The first day was 2 logs, 1 cloth, 1 rope. The second day was, drinking water, 1 seagull egg, 2 ccoconuts, 3 groups of fish, 3 mushrooms.
My question: Name at least 3 heartless with swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back