• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora109

.Oathkeeper. said:
if i'm not very much mistaken, it's cloud and leon.

where's the first place you see kairi live and in person, not a hallucination?

During or after destiny Islands? Because if its after you first see her live and in person in hollow bastion

DarrcEnigma

.Oathkeeper. said:
where's the first place you see kairi live and in person, not a hallucination?
As Sora it would be right after the intro movie on the Destiny Islands, when she startles him from his "dream." They were on the beach down where you fight Wakka, Tidus and/or Selphie after challenging them.

Here's a somewhat tricky one:

During the course of the game two people mention Hollow Bastion's downfall. Who were these two characters and how many years ago (from the time the original game took place) did Hollow Bastion fall to Maleficent and the Heartless?

Hint: GameFAQ's game script for the game will easily give you the answer. (Cheaters. =P)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Sora109 said:
During or after destiny Islands? Because if its after you first see her live and in person in hollow bastion

ohh, i'm sorry. i meant AFTER the island's demise. and then it would be Neverland, when you first are taken aboard by Captain Hook's ship. she's awake and conscious, but is lost in herself--no heart. she's in a comatose state.

I believe it's Cid and Leon who first mention Hollow Bastion being overrun by the Heartless, and they say it was nine years ago. (have recently been replaying the game, happened to remember that. =b)

what's the name of the accessory you obtain from Pongo and Perdita after rescuing nearly all the puppies? (they only offer one accessory throughout the mini-game)

THE_BLACK_MAGE

.Oathkeeper. said:
kingdom key, jungle king, three wishes, spellbinder, wishing star, crabclaw, pumpkinhead, metal chocobo, lionheart, oathkeeper, oblivion, lady luck, divine rose, ultima, one winged angel, stardust (i think).

and that's without looking it up. ha! =b

uh...oh yeah. what do you get from Leon if you manage to defeat him in Traverse Town?

well its dimond dust

THE_BLACK_MAGE

lol the queen think she tried to steal her heart.

heres a hard one to test your reserching skills.
name some of the KH2 skills,1 will do but theres like 5 confirmed.

DarrcEnigma

vampire_lord00 said:
name the other system kingdom hearts is for(i'm not talking about chain of memories)
Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II for the PS2, and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance.

While it's not really a system, a "Kingdom Hearts" (made by Disney and not Square Enix) was also released on Mobile Phones capable of playing games.

whats the name of the big shadow thing you fight in the beganing and the end of KH
It's called a "Darkside," and you fight it three times -- during the "Awakening," on Destiny Islands, and in the End of the World version of Destiny Islands.

Let's try an easy one:
In Neverland Riku's dark powers create two different types of "Shadow Sora's." While neither were given official names in the game, name the name given to the boss version by the writers of the Brady Games guidebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back