• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia #43

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Players visit the same worlds in each of the three scenarios in Birth by Sleep, but there are actually some subtle differences between them depending on the scenario! 

Map Planning Director You Miyazaki reveals one of these differences that take place in Deep Space in Aqua's scenario.

For those of you who don't remember, Aqua chases the Unversed onto the spaceship Durgon and is mistakenly arrested by Captain Gantu under the assumption that she has illegally stowed away. She is taken to meet with the Grand Councilwoman, and then offers her services to the Galactic Federation to help them to capture Experiment 626 and deal with the Unversed threat, as their weapons have proven ineffective against them.

As a result of this alliance, Aqua is not recognized as a threat by security, so the blasters on the Launch Deck will not attack her. However, the nozzles will remain focused on her so it seems they don't quite trust her completely.

Source: BBS Ultimania

Previous trivia: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42]

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I always like seeing little details like this. To bad I've never noticed it before.XD But it's still cool.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This makes me feel bad now. I'm 99.9% sure I would destroy the guns with Aqua just on instinct because of the Terra and Ven playthroughs.

I love these little trivia pieces.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This makes me feel bad now. I'm 99.9% sure I would destroy the guns with Aqua just on instinct because of the Terra and Ven playthroughs.

I love these little trivia pieces.

I think we all destroyed the guns without hesitating xD

Better get them first before they get us! (even though they weren't going to get us anyways)

Awards
I noticed that during playthoughs. The game treats it like an enemy - music change and all - but it doesn't attack.
I think this is also mentioned on the KHwiki, from what I remember.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I love this. It's the little details that really end up fleshing out the experience. I, unfortunately, never noticed this, but I'll be on the lookout during my 2.5 playthrough.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I don't know why I never noticed this before. I guess I was just so used to having to deal with them with Terra and Ven that it just became second nature to me. Love these sorts of little things, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back