• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Sign-Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

Ok I dont know if anyone has done this yet, but this is a remake off of DBZ Tournament Style. Only this is in the Kingdom Hearts World, and you are allowed to enter your own created character or be a character from the game itself. As soon as we get 10 contenders the Tournament will be underway. There will only be 10 slots available, so this is a first come first serve basis. After the tenth template is accepted, I will no longer accept anymore.

Here are the rules in order to keep justice and such.

1. NO God-modding.
2. NO power playing.
3. NO vulgarity or profanity will be tolerated. Those who fail to follow this rule shall be immediately disqualified from the tournament without warning.

(The first two rules should be understood by everyone since they are defined in the main threads here. So it is your responsibility, not mine to understand these rules, any violation of them will either result in disqualifiquation or a severe warning.)

4. Keep this Thread PG-13 (For violence)
5. Respect other users in the Forum.
6. NO posting your template signing up, then never posting when it is your turn.
7. When you use an attack, please specify the details, don't be ignorant and use the excuse that its too hard to describe. (Like which direction, how it would hit, and etc.)
8. Rounds can only be 7 days long, no longer. (if you are not able to be on for your fight, please try to let me know in advance. If you cannot please understand that you will be disqualified, or lose by forefeit. This because we want to keep the tournament going, nothing against you personally.)
9. Finally have fun!

You will need a template to sign up for the tournament, which should look like this..

Name:
Sex:
Weapon: (If you want one, Limit 4 per person)
Element/Title: (ORGANIZATON MEMBERS ONLY: If you are wanting to be an Organization Member, PM me and tell me your element and title)
Brief Description:
Skills/Special Moves: (If you want as many moves as you want post them here, if you choose not to list, then you are limited to 3 only.)
Battle Style: (This is optional, use real or made up fighting styles.)

Rounds will be posted once we have 10 slots filled, which then I will begin the Tournament.

Here are the Slots. If you've read everything so far, then you want to read this....
if you are the first to post a template you will recieve the privilege of our choice of placement, and who you want to face.

1.Luke (moos)
2.Kaito Hikaru (AceFlyHeight)
3. Ryouichi Tanazaki (DarkHeart63)
4. Renegade (NostalgiaX)
5.Zericho Grayshade ( planewinds25)
6. Raiden Strife ( UltimaSora07)
10. (reserved)

(I have reserved slot 10 for myself.)

Let the Race for sign-ups..........begin! *takes cookies and runs off with them*
And if anyone has any suggestions on how I can make this better I am willing to accept suggestions.

Last edited:

moos

ok I will join dont understand what you mean by 'ORGANISATION MEMBERS ONLY' so i will leave that bit out.
name:Luke

weapon: kingdom key+ inverse kingdom key (mickeys keyblade)

brief description: hes a keyblade weilder and joined the tournament for fun hes on the side of light

skills/special moves: drive form- destiny form
can call apon a second keyblade in destiny form
can fly
can combine both keyblades together to create a huge(but heavy) keyblade
(destiny form)
can use magic
very quick and is very agile can backflip etc
battle style: charges in and attackes but he isnt stupid

i've added a bit more because everyones is really long and mine kind of sucks

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Name: Kaito Hikaru

Sex: Male

Weapon: A keyblade known as Dark Harbinger. Looks similar to the Oblivion keyblade, but is mostly a dark red color and the handle/hand-guard has spikes that go around the outside edges near where a person holds the keyblade.

Appearence:
Hair: Dark brown hair that always looks messy. It goes down to the bottom of his neck in the back, but it only brushes the top of his eyes in the front.
Eyes: He has bi-color eyes, his left one is green while the right one is blue.
Clothes: He wears a crimson trench coat, blue jeans, and a black T-shirt. He also wears leather boots and black leather gloves which have a single obisidian black jewel, that seem to glow with an inner darkness, sewn into the back of each glove.

Brief Description: A Keyblade Master who wields a keyblade known as Dark Harbinger that is actually a cursed keyblade. The keyblade itself is probably one of the most powerful ones that have ever been seen in history, but it also has a terrible price that must be paid to use it to its full power. He has decided to join in the tournament, hoping to find an old friend of his. He hopes that by winning the tournament, he might get some information on his friend but he also hopes that his friend might be one of the other competitors in the tournament.

Personality: Kaito is the kind of person that will put the well-being of somebody else over his own. Kaito has been known to be shy at times, but most of the time, his big mouth covers up that part of his personality. He can be a loner at times and has been known to charge into things without thinking.

Heart: Almost pure light, but there is a little darkness that lurks deep in his heart out of reach of any light and completely devoid of the light that fills the rest of his heart.

Hand Preference: Ambidextrous. (Kaito was born right-handed, but he began to become ambidextrous as he grew up.)

Skills/Special Moves: Drive form: Angel's Redemption- A drive form that gives Kaito the ability to fight in mid-air as long as the form is active. While the form is active, Kaito gains two angel wings on his back that mostly blood red, but have some white across the bottom of both wings. Also while in this form Kaito has access to different types of magic, which he normally can't use. This form also allows Kaito to use the true form of Dark Harbinger, which turns the keyblade into a form that is fit for an angel instead of a demon. His magic also seems to be stronger than it would normally be for a person because of the jewels sewn into his gloves. (Normally to use a drive form, a person must combine their heart with that of another’s, but Kaito seems to be able to bypass that rule. Whenever he uses the drive form, he always feels a freezing cold presence like that of darkness at first, but then the feeling begins to fade away. Could it have something to do with the darkness that lurks deep in his heart?)

Theme Song: Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank

Battle Song: Time of Dying by Three Days Grace

Quote: "If my life is predetermined by Fate, then I will find a way to cut Fate's link to me and forge ahead to make my own path."

Battle Style: He is mostly a direct attacker, even though he knows when he needs to change styles. When he realizes that he needs to change styles, he will begin to keep his distance and gauge his opponent's fighting abilities. Even though he seems to just attack recklessly at first, he usually does most of his observations while he attacks and then uses those observations to his advantage as soon as he switches to his second style.

Extra Notes: One of the prices of the Dark Harbinger keyblade, is that the wielder cannot use magic unless he is in the Angel's Redemption Drive Form.

Whew...That took a long time to finish. I decided to add in a few things, I hope that you don't mind, SuperSephiroth. Also, before anybody says anything, yeah I know that this character is slightly overpowered but that's mainly because I want to see how everybody does against it.

DarkHeart63

Name: Ryouichi Tanazaki.

Sex: Male.

Weapon: A Keyblade simply named Dark. It looks similar to Ultima Weapon, but is black on the handle and has a dark blue/light blue pattern on the blade itself.

Appearance: Has long platinum blonde hair with blue eyes. Wears a black coat that goes to his knees, with a blue top and jeans.

Brief Description: The son of a Keyblade maker, he has been brought up training with them his entire life. His world was destroyed 3 years ago, and has entered the tournament looking for someone who is said to have enough power to "bring back the dead". Ryouichi has also been outcast from the rest of his family, so he has a huge grudge against them all. The only exception for this is his dad, who he defends no matter what the cost.

Personality: Ryouichi is rarely friendly, and if he is then it's only towards a person he knows he can trust. He never flinches away from a fight, and his emotions usually get in the way of things. But when a friend is in danger, he will never let them get hurt.

Skills/Special Moves:
1. Dark Form- This is a drive form that allows Ryouichi to access his true inner power as a Keyblade warrior. His clothes all turn black, and his coat is pulled off from him. He can also wield his second Keyblade expertly, Doom. His physical appearance is drastically altered. He gets a strange mark on his chest in the shape of a heart, and his hair grows even longer and turns black whilst his eyes go red. His strengh, speed and tactical ability all rise extremely, but this power comes at a cost: he can only activate Dark Form for around an hour before his body is completely consumed with darkness by an entity called Shinai. Shinai is used to fuse with when the form is active, and that is why it must be used on desperate occasions.
2. Darkness Obliteration- A kamikaze move that is powerful enough to destroy an entire world when put onto it's full potential. When used at 100%, nobody- even the user- can survive the resulting destruction.
3. Keyblade's Summoning- A ritual where the user calls forth a high number of Keyblades to use at once, but a certain amount of blood must be lost equal to the number of Keyblades.
4. The Genkai- A trait that even Ryouichi himself doesn't know much about, but knows one thing: the person he's searching for, the one who can ressurect people, holds all the answers to this.
5. Power Sleep- Ryouichi meditates to heal his wounds as best he cans. Whilst using this move, he summons two "clones" to fight for him that share his power equally. The move is automatically stopped when the clones are defeated.
He also knows simple magic (fire, cure, etc) along with excellent close combat.

Battle Style: He carefully watches his opponent's moves to determine how they fight, and then uses their own moves against them. When this is impossible, like if his opponent is too fast, he brutally smashes them about until he can observe them.

Theme Song: Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park.

Battle Song: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park.

Man, that took over an hour to finish! I'll try and be online as much as possible, but I have limited access to computers both at school and at home, so it may screw everything up.
Sorry that I copied your stuff, Aceflyheight, I just thought it was cool to add a song and everything! Hope yas don't mind!

Last edited:

moos

i will be in the second fight and I will decide who to fight later on when there is more people

DarkHeart63

Umm, I'm flattered?
I may make him a little less powerful, but if he does any of those moves wrong he's screwed.

NostalgiaX

This should be good for testing my newest character... it should also be good for helping me complete him. XD

Name: Renegade
Sex: Male
Weapon: Dark Moon (in his pic)
Brief Description: Renegade has a tan skin color. He wears dark brown pants and black shoes. He wears a long wristband on his arms and a large bracelet on his right wrist. On the back of his tan shirt is one upside down, black, devil wing. He has tan hair and an earring on his left ear.
Skills/Special Moves: Dual Attack. Renegade attacks in two directions at one time, but the second attack isn't visible.

Sonic Dash. If I recall, this is known as Flash Step in Bleach... I think. I don't really watch it that much. He begins to move extremely fast.

Golden Tiger. Renegade's earring begins to glow. Renegade slashes and summons a tiger of golden energy to dash after his opponent.

100 Stabs. Renegade stabs his opponent 100 times using the Hidden Blade fighting style to put his opponent into a weakend state.

Firaga. A powerful fire spell that throws a ball of fire at his opponent.

Dark Aura. A powerful spell that fires energy balls of darkness at his opponent.

Gearga. A spell that summons two small gears onto the handle of his sword. When he fires the gears, they launch forward with wires attached to them. Swinging his sword will cause them to go in different directions.

Thundaga. A powerful lightning spell that summons several bolts of lightning to strike his opponent.

Curaga. A spell that greatly heals him.

Battle Style: Hidden Blade Style. Hidden Blade is a sword fighting style that reaches long distances. It increases your blade's damage. Another way to describe this style is to say that the sword's legnth secretly increases, with the new legnth being invisible. If the blade makes contact with the opponent, it can cause major damage.

Pic: Renegade

Wynn

Name: Zericho Grayshade

Sex: Male.

Weapon:

He has two weapons.

The first one is a Keyblade called Banisher that can pierce through barriers and armors. It was made from a holy sword that was infused with countless of Heartless that it had destroyed.

The second one is a sphere of dark energy that is hidden within his heart. The sphere only appears during his most difficult time and it has the ability to copy any weapons' form and power but change its element to darkness. Though he has not named the sphere, the few who have seen its power call it the Shadow Seeker because of its dreaded power.

Appearance: He uses stolen clothes he got from a Organization XIII member. He prefers to cover his face with bandannas he made from the flags of the worlds he has trained in.

Brief Description: He was once a Keyblade Master's apprentice but then he became a Heartless. The reason he became a Heartless was because he wanted to become stronger so that he can defeat his master. Though he was defeated by his master in their encounter, he now roams around different worlds to participate in tournaments to train himself so that one day he may win in a fair battle against a new Keyblade Master.

Personality: He is a person you would expect to use underhanded tactics. He always respects his opponent and he will wait for his opponent to get back up before he attacks though. When he is in desperation, he will use any means to win; even getting another person in danger just to distract his enemy. When he uses the Shadow Seeker, he will lose all sense of sanity and not be himself.

Skills/Special Moves: 1.Heartless Form- He transforms into any Heartless. He also obtains the Heartless' abilities. He can't use the Banisher but he can use the Shadow Seeker to its full potential in this form.

2.Shadow Barrier- Protects from all magical damage but drains Zericho's life force while it is being used.

3.Rising Thrust- Avoids one attack by back stepping and then thrusts his opponent into mid-air .

4.Dark Sanctity- He has to be in Heartless Form to use this skill. It is a spell that channels all of the energy of the Heartless to a dark explosion that reverses the effects of Cure spells and cancels out other spells through out the area he is near but leaves anything near very weak including the caster.

Battle Style: Neo-Fencing. He always keeps moving to confuse his enemies and moves in to attack when they least expect it. He uses piercing and thrusting style attacks to exploit weaknesses in the enemy's armor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back