• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Tormented

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

3rd Characters's name

• Aeris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onis

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Caeli -Li (Lee)-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

I have been coming up with a story that is set in a Kingdom Hearts style universe
(just day dreaming for the past 3 years) and is separate from the original series. I made up a couple elements here and there, but it is really obvious.

Main Characters:
*Key Blade Wielders*

*-Incendia (In-sin-dea-) Cindi (Sin-dee)-Crimson Hair, Blue eyes, light peach skin. A brilliant, cunning and cheerful young girl (16). She has a strong smile that tells everyone she is their friend.

*-Adam- Bronze Hair, Green Eyes. A fun upbeat boy (16). He worries whenever his friends are in trouble (Imber, Chits). He is brash and random. He also lets his emotions get the best of him.

*-Onis, Caeli, Aeris (I haven't decided, names are the newest part)- Blonde hair, green eyes. He is loud and proud of it (17). He sometimes gets full of himself and doesn't know how to trust.

-Imber- A friend to Adam, Chitsa and Onis (16). He is calm and very friendly. He always speaks his mind and has a habit of asking a lot of questions.

-Chitsa (Che-tza)- Chitz- (15) A young bright girl. She is funny and kind. She is an outgoing character, and hangs out with Adam and Imber with her free time.

The Start of Something that was already happening

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GET BONUS!
Yep, I know I said I will put up 2 parts a day, but you GET BONUS!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GET ANOTHER BONUS!?!? PART 3!? OMG!!!!!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ok, who wants to read more?

Last edited:

Caxm

I really need votes! Tomorrow I will start (Insert 3rd character's name here _____), but that is just it! I need his name XD

Vote for names or I will pick one :(

I really wanted people to get involved with this. All my friends from KHINSIDER :D

Sorry for the double post, but it has been a couple days.

Edit: ALMOST 100 VIEWS! WE NEED TO PARTY!!!!!!!!

sad news though, I can't continue until we pick a name for the 3rd character

Last edited:

Caxm

I am still working on this Fanfic

I renamed Adam Clayton because fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back