• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Timeline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardback247

I was watching the Kingdom Hearts Timeline videos by Everglow on YouTube, and it got me thinking. If I am to show a friend of mine the Kingdom Hearts games like a movie, and is experiencing the story for the first time, is it better to them to him in release date order, or in chronological order?

Seadrin

Awards
In my opinion, it's best to experience the series in the order they've been released. It'd be like watching your favorite TV Show, like Breaking Bad for example, with the scenes spliced to fit the timeline. While it will still be an engaging story and make sense, the really big moments and reveals, like Terranort, why Roxas looks like Ventus, etc. won't have quite the impact as if you play the series as released.

Just my opinion though, Good luck!

Hardback247

Which specific parts of KH2 are the most fillery and can be skipped entirely in a cutscene marathon? Do all of the worlds besides Atlantica matter to the overall story?

jahob000

I think everything should always be experienced by the when they were created and not by the stories timeline. Mostly because you get the proper exposure and perspective on characters. Not only that, later games assume that you already know what happened in earlier games and the reasoning for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back