• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdom hearts time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
In German, Kreis means "circle." which is an allusion to the birth of Christ or kreiss in winter on Christmas which is brought on by the autumn harvest.
?????
No...? I, what. Kreis means circle, yes, but where did you get the part with the allusion to the birth of Christ? And what is Kreiss? "Kreiss" isn't even a German word as far as I (and Google and my Duden dictionary) can tell anyway.

--------

I really don't see what you're trying to prove with your points…? What's this thread about? And why is this is KHGeneral. Really, I'm just confused, not trying to be rude or anything

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
I'm...super-confused about what you're trying to say.Why is the thread named "Kingdom Hearts time" and what is your point?

G-SANtos

Awards
Square Enix DOES NOT heavily deal with cycles and the passage of time. You are just seeing patterns where they don't exist. That's called apophenia. Specifically, you're having the clustering illusion.

Spem

Awards
  • Superior of the In-Between
Uh, I didn't get it... I mean, what all those things from FFXIII and FFXV have to do with Kingdom Hearts time?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
Is that you, The Real Ansem? Finally get bored with trolling KHPlanet?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
REPENT YE SINNERS, YER DAY HATH COMETH. PAY THY TROLL TOLL, AMEN

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
Seriously guys? (especially chuman! smh) Like, this guy didn't do anything wrong so I don't get why we have to constantly shitpost-spam every new thread by a new user. Now it'll probably either get deleted or closed anyway

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Seriously guys? (especially chuman! smh) Like, this guy didn't do anything wrong so I don't get why we have to constantly shitpost-spam every new thread by a new user. Now it'll probably either get deleted or closed anyway
Me? Shitpost, on a new member's thread? Why i would never!

but to troll a troll with a new account? You bet your momma' still sweet world famous hot cross buns I would (now available in convenient 4 packs in your local frozen food section)

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Uh, where does any of this fall into Kingdom Hearts? Noel, Caius, and Yeul are Final Fantasy characters, and Black Goku doesn't even go here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Uh, where does any of this fall into Kingdom Hearts? Noel, Caius, and Yeul are Final Fantasy characters, and Black Goku doesn't even go here.
I had no idea goku was even black. About time, poc deserve more heroes

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Savage Nymph
Uhhh. Not be mean or anything...
The explanation you provide is quite questionable on many levels, and Idk what the purpose for it is to prove... :confused:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
Feel free to private message me with what it was you were trying to say and I'll reopen this, otherwise this is a breeding ground of "I don't get what you're saying" posts, and one or two of those would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.