• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory, A Hex in the Timeline II UP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
"Time is our great obsession."
- Caius Ballad, Final Fantasy XIII-2

CLARIFICATION
:
This does not take place in the cannon of the KH universe.

Without further ado, I present to you, my first ever piece of fan fiction (and KH fan fiction), Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory. Enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -

This is EXCITING! 8D To think, Roxas and Sora are exploring Castle Oblivion, and Roxas memories aren't making sense! I wonder who, and what will happen, once Roxas goes through the door? Can't wait for the next chapter, and I like your style of writing. Keep up the great work!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -

This is EXCITING! 8D To think, Roxas and Sora are exploring Castle Oblivion, and Roxas memories aren't making sense! I wonder who, and what will happen, once Roxas goes through the door? Can't wait for the next chapter, and I like your style of writing. Keep up the great work!

Thank you, thank you and thank you! :D
I did not think I would get complemented on my first ever fan fiction. Really, I typed all of it (finished) on WordPad and, after DAYS of revising it, I finally decided to post it here. I will smoothly paste them here since it is kind of a chore to change the format WordPad had into the one KH Insider's editor does. I have to press enter on a lot of the lines and re-bold a lot of the dialogue sequences. But again, thank you for the complement for my style and idea. By the way, I also have a fan fiction of Caius Ballad telling Noel Kreiss about a brother he had (but that is not even finished). Stay tuned for more, haha!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Chapter 1

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Chapter 1 UP!

A tricky name to say the least. I have yet to solve who is him.

Interesting tale to weave about Master Yen Sid. I look forward to seeing how Roxas, Sora's and Riku's timelines are changed. Good to see a few minutes of King Mickey too. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Chapter 1 UP!

A tricky name to say the least. I have yet to solve who is him.

Interesting tale to weave about Master Yen Sid. I look forward to seeing how Roxas, Sora's and Riku's timelines are changed. Good to see a few minutes of King Mickey too. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Your feedback is always welcomed, thank you. Although I do not exactly change the timeline, you have sparked an idea of introducing new episodes to this story, since it is an already finished one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Chapter 2

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Last Chapter

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Last Chapter UP!

I love the last line! "Your World Ends With You."

I can tell Riku is the most in character amongst them all. lol. Surprised it was Xehanort after all. Another copy with an extra "x" to throw us off. It was really cool to see how Xehanort fails in this time line too. C: He will never succeed, and exactly for the reasons Riku says.

Hurray! A secret ending! Is it another enemy? A traitor amongst the Org XIII?! Can't wait to find out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: - Another Side, Another Story -, Last Chapter UP!

Haha. Thank you. I thought of utilizing a lot of references from other games, such as Final Fantasy XIII-2. You may notice that Hex Tornax and Xehanort use a couple of lines from Caius Ballad himself.

I can tell Riku is the most in character amongst them all. lol.
Hmm... Thanks for that. Sometimes I did not felt comfortable with Sora's character. There were some lines where I thought: Isn't this a bit too serious for Sora? Also, I tried very hard to keep Riku's character, so thanks for the feedback.

Surprised it was Xehanort after all. Another copy with an extra "x" to throw us off.
Haha, to be honest, I thought people would quickly pick on Hex Tornax being another Xehanort, which is why I kept typing his complete name.

I can tell Riku is the most in character amongst them all. lol. Surprised it was Xehanort after all. Another copy with an extra "x" to throw us off. It was really cool to see how Xehanort fails in this time line too. C: He will never succeed, and exactly for the reasons Riku says.

Hurray! A secret ending! Is it another enemy? A traitor amongst the Org XIII?! Can't wait to find out.

It was really cool to see how Xehanort fails in this time line too. C: He will never succeed, and exactly for the reasons Riku says.
I was planning on making a battle scene, but since I wanted to keep this short so I could finish it (I never finish fanfics that I plan to make long), I decided not to include the battle scene.

All in due time! *laughs like Nomura*

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory, A Hex in the Timeline I

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory, A Hex in the Timeline I UP!

Hex is terrible! I don't want Roxas existence to be erased! Yen Sid and King Mickey need to hurry, and stop him! D: Hex keeps cheating! Jumping from body to body. I hope, none of the keyblade wielders have to kill their best of friends to stop him.

Does Roxas happen to remember being trapped in a fake Twilight Town?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory, A Hex in the Timeline I UP!

Does Roxas happen to remember being trapped in a fake Twilight Town?
That does not coming into play during the story, so it begs no importance, but if I were to write a scenario focused on that, then yes, he would.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Wow, it has been three days already, hehe. I am yet to write what may be the last chapter of this fanfic. I have a general idea.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Things certainly do develop fast.

Poor Riku has fallen to a comatose state too. I'm quite amazed to see Levis aka Hex stab Diz. What was the purpose of doing that, I'd like to know. Is Sora the only on left to stop him? I hope he has a much better chance than Riku and Roxas. Otherwise, it's almost like all hope is lost; unless King Mickey and Namine can prevent Levis from having his way with their timelines, or manages to bring the pair out of their comatose state. I find it quite interesting, hearing how he wants to make things back to the old ways. Survival of the Fittest. Much more ambitious than the predecessors of Xehanort. No idea what to expect for the next update, but I know it'll be good. C:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
As always, thank you for your continued feedback. :]

Things certainly do develop fast.
Haha, yes. As I said I planned for this to be short.

What was the purpose of doing that, I'd like to know.
Like I wrote in previous chapters: I am trying to establish that, if someone manipulates one's Chain of Memories to an extreme, it may be hazardous and leave that person in a comatose state. You can either manipulate the CoM through powers over memories or, like some people we know have done, through time traveling by altering events. Like Hex did with Roxas, by killing Seifer in one time he disturbed the future. While our blonde haired kid was weakened, Hex continued to mess with his CoM. Then there is Riku: Levis killed DiZ and events in his timeline that would otherwise happen will not actually happen, as in, the disturbed timelines are creating a paradox on the Chain of Memories between the past and present Rikus. As a means to try and correct itself, the timeline transfers the present person's consciousness to their past.

No idea what to expect for the next update, but I know it'll be good. C:
Haha, thank you. =]

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
As always, thank you for your continued feedback. :]

Haha, yes. As I said I planned for this to be short.

Like I wrote in previous chapters: I am trying to establish that, if someone manipulates one's Chain of Memories to an extreme, it may be hazardous and leave that person in a comatose state. You can either manipulate the CoM through powers over memories or, like some people we know have done, through time traveling by altering events. Like Hex did with Roxas, by killing Seifer in one time he disturbed the future. While our blonde haired kid was weakened, Hex continued to mess with his CoM. Then there is Riku: Levis killed DiZ and events in his timeline that would otherwise happen will not actually happen, as in, the disturbed timelines are creating a paradox on the Chain of Memories between the past and present Rikus. As a means to try and correct itself, the timeline transfers the present person's consciousness to their past.

Haha, thank you. =]

This is so very good. History repeating itself and it seems like Hex Tornex or however you pronounce his tricky name is ripping off Axel's phrase, because in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. He said, "Commit it to memory," but then in the remake for the PS2. Axel's phrase changed to 'Got it memorized?"

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Thank you for your feedback. Like I said about a month ago (lol) I am very busy with College and have little to no time to dedicate to this fanfiction that I really​ desire to finish. :[

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
More than a month and I am yet to finish this... .-.
Just a notice to my readers that I have intentions of finishing this, only that I am currently experiencing a writer's block and am busy with college finals...

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
More than a month and I am yet to finish this... .-.
Just a notice to my readers that I have intentions of finishing this, only that I am currently experiencing a writer's block and am busy with college finals...

I am sure you'll come up with something. I still have yet to finish my story. Writer's block happens to all of us. Just got to find something that will inspire you. I just finished my college exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back