• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Time & Memory, A Hex in the Timeline II UP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS
– Time & Memory –​

The story so far:

"Roxas? Do you hear me?"

"Master... Yen... Sid...?"

"Are you alright?"

"No, I... I can't move..."

"What happened?"

"Hex... is messing up... with my timeline and... memories..."

"Oh no, I have to do something. Naminé!"

"Agh..." Roxas' body falls to the ground.

---

"We have got to wake Lea up! It should help us return the timelines to what they were!"

"Yeah-AAAHHH!!!" Riku drops his Keyblade, falls to his knees and firmly grabs his head with both hands.

"Riku!" The King casts a Thundaga spell that momentarily stops more enemies from coming and approaches Riku.

"Are you alright?"

"Aaah! The pain..."

"Oh no! It's him!"

The King, telepathically, contacts Master Yen Sid.

"Mickey?"

"Master Yen Sid! It's Riku! Hex is messing with his timeline!"

"No! We cannot let another of the Keyblade Wielders fall prey to his schemes! Listen to me, Mickey, try to make Riku come back to his senses, do not let his Chain of Memories be broken, otherwise, we will have two Guardians of Light in a comatose state."

---

"Hmph. Unpure rodent, die with the times."

That said, the mysterious individual, Levis, opens what seems to be a sort of Corridor of Light and departs, leaving Riku to his dead.

"Sora... *cough, cough* It's all up to you now... As always..."

That said, Riku falls to the ground, unconscious.

---

Sora is relaxed, sitting on the usual palm tree Riku, Kairi and he usually sat on to admire the sunset. Suddenly, a Corridor of Light opens a couple of meters behind him, revealing none other to be Levis.

---

Hey. Ballad of Caius here. As you know, I’m the author of KINGDOM HEARTS Time & Memory. Due to my lifestyle gradually shifting into a busier one, I couldn’t find time to complete this, so I entered a writer’s block. Afterwards, you could say I threw this little project of mine into oblivion, seeing as how I literally forgot about it, haha. Honestly, I remembered this existed after I curiously decided to browse through my older threads.

With that said, the purpose of that small recap of what had happened thus far in my fanfic is that I would like to end it. Yes, but not in a traditional way. I will share with you, the readers, the concepts that led me to expand into a sort of finished story. A story where Master Xehanort left a seed in the body he had discarded back in Birth by Sleep, in case he himself failed, even with the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

Since we’re going to finish the story, I would like to admit myself that my favorite aspect of Time & Memory was idealizing, not just another rendition of Xehanort, but rather a Xehanort that was ultimately trying to be his own self, but in the end, he was just that: an anagram to the series’ main villain: another Xehanort. And not just another Xehanort, but a Xehanort that Master Xehanort himself created for the sole purpose of manipulating him to do his bidding, in other words: Xehanort manipulated Xehanort; he manipulated himself. Even by manipulating himself, he failed to get his hands on Kingdom Hearts.

Now, onto the proper "finale" of this fanfic.

---

As established during Riku’s last moments of life, Hex did not truly return, but rather, a person that goes by the name of Levis was bending the timeline in order to reenact the Keyblade War, summon Kingdom Hearts, and utilize its force to set life anew. His motivations were that human life was simply too corrupted, even after the separation of the worlds.

As established by Levis himself, he wasn’t alone. He was to be accompanied by four other individuals. And as you may be starting to tell, Levis and the other four characters were going to be based on the Foretellers. Although I can’t remember all the details concerning my story, since it’s been two whole years, the Foretellers somehow survived all these years and they decided to recreate the Keyblade War in order to reset everything to zero. They would not make the same mistakes from the past, where they fought each other and they themselves caused the war, and perished alongside it.

I did, however, write a short story to try and cover a background for the Foretellers:

One hundred years ago…

“Do it.” Exhorted someone in a black robe. “Kill him, for his heart shall return to where it came from.”

“But, brother… Who am I to play as judge, jury and executioner?” Replied a young man in a white robe.

“We are the Chosen Ones, Levis. There is a reason as to why the Force only selected thirteen of us.”

“But…”

Without expressing any sort of hesitation, the black robed man approached the moribund man, firmly grabbed his neck and, in less than three seconds, the man stopped breathing.

Disgusted, the white robed lad retrocedes three steps. “Wh… what have you done, Ravenson?” Asked Levis, stuttering a bit.

And that’s pretty much it. I can’t remember how I was going to end the story, but I bet I was going to have the Seven Guardians confront the Foretellers, with the Darknesses.

A special thank you to those that were always reading the fanfic whenever I submitted a new entry! :]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, I didn't really expect the scenario of Xehanort manipulating Xehanort. And Riku being left for dead is kind of harsh. Except it's more like a coma. And this new guy, Levis, seems to have certain ideals that wouldn't seem bad until he reenacts everything Master Xehanort would've done based on humans being too corrupted. Otherwise, the new entry you made is awesome. I like how it's based on the Foretellers. And Levis being disgusted for Ravenson discarding a traitor with his own hands show how much he dislikes corruption to say the least. :) And I was happy to read your story, Ballad of Caius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back