• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: This is our story (Remake.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well I'm glad your all reading this and enjoying it. I type on my laptop, Also can anyone guess what song the Mistress of all evil is singing? Oh and KK, Aqua can effect Sora but not really hurt him....for now anyway.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter 7. Tale as old as Time pt.3​

“Belle, how much farther is it to your home?” Riku asked as they ran.

“It should be over that hill right over there.” Belle huffed, as she pointed out a lone hill with a small house.

“Okay, great-AH!” Sora yelled out, as he was rammed into by a one Darkball heartless, he nearly lost his keyblade as it fell out of his hands.

Out of nowhere, more of this Darkball heartless appeared right in front of everyone. Along with Wyven heartless, and some Assault Rider heartless. Riku barely got Belle out of the way of an attack from one of the Wyven Heartless. He side stepped another attack, while grabbing Belle, and charging up a spell.

Roxas and Xion were trying to block the Assault Riders’s long and twisting spears. They were doing much better than Kairi, who had been shoved into the snow. She was hurting all over until Sora cast a Cura spell, healing her wounds. He picked her up, dusted the snow off and the two were back into the fight. Sora looked at her as she was looking around to find the Darkballs, since they had an annoying habit of vanishing. The two finally saw them, and launched an all out attack. Kairi even took a note out of Sora’s book and used Sonic Blade to finish them off.

“Hey, nice work.” Sora said.

“Thanks, I feel dizzy.” Kairi muttered, as Sora grabbed her from falling down.

“Don’t worry, I felt like that too.” Sora said.

“AAAHHH!” Roxas and Xion yelled as they were riding on the Assault Rider’s horse like backs. Well more like holding on for dear life. Sora went to his sibling’s aid, Kairi went along with him.

Sora whacked the rider in the face, while Kairi whacked their spears out and away from them. The couple attacked them, which gave Roxas and Xion the chance to get off. They ran, watching Sora and Kairi finish off the two riders as they went to help Riku, who was dodging fire balls, while Belle was throwing snow balls to do something useful.

Roxas and Xion shot out a magnet spell that forced the winged pains in the ass to be stuck together in the air. Riku finally got the chance to shoot out a Thundaga spell blasting them to bits and freeing the hearts captured from them all.

“Whew, that was awesome! You don’t mess with a Princess of Heart!” Kairi cried out happily.

“Yeah, you did great.” Sora said smiling in his armor.

“Well you did teach me that awesome move.” Kairi complemented.

“Guys, we need to keep going” Riku ordered, as he got his two best friends, with Roxas and Xion to follow Belle to her home.

“After we get her dad, can we just ride on the KeyRiders?” Xion asked.

“What are ya getting sleepy?” Roxas said with a grin and wanting to take on more bad dudes.

“Hey we have them, why not use them.” Kairi said, agreeing with Xion as they kept on running.

Soon after the fight, they finally made it to the old looking home. Belle really had no idea how long she had been gone. Was her father even here?

“Had he been turned into a heartless? Or sent to an insane asylum? The people did always think he was off. No, he’s not crazy!” She thought to herself.

The Princess of Heart knocked on the door loudly.

“Papa, are you there?” Belle asked.

Quickly the door opened to find an elderly, pulp, balding and whitest mustached old man, in a gray long shirt. His boots quaked as he grabbed a hold of his daughter, having no intention of letting go.

“Oh Belle, thank goodness, your alright! I thought the worst had happened to you!” He cried out with joy.

“Papa, it’s so good to see you again.” Belle said, smiling brightly.

“Aw another reunion!” Kairi said, hugging everyone. Sora didn’t mind at all.

The old man looked at the five teenagers.

‘Wait, are you the heroes that killed that horrible monster and saved my Belle?” He asked curiously.

“Huh?” Everyone asked, not sure what he was talking about.

Belle tried to get her friends and her father inside the house.

“Papa, I have some explaining to do, but we should talk inside.” The Princess of Heart suggested.

“Oh, well it’s cold anyway. Also you, young people come in!” The inventor said as he opened the door for all of them.

All were unaware of a psychotic evil waiting for them all outside.

Back into the village DJ, the reaper was in a drunken rage. Swiping her scythe at Braig, however she missed thanks to his teleporting powers. He was about to shoot her, when she shot him with the lower part of her weapon, being a sniper rifle.

“Get your *hic* ass back here! Nobody hurts my babies!” She screamed as she kept firing up at the roofs, sadly she was missing.

Braig went for cover using a chimney. He turned around and fired on the reaper girl, making her dance. DJ dodged Braig’s arrows, however one arrow was about to go into her skull, if it weren’t for a ninja star knocking it off it’s course.

Braig’s eye noticed smoke. He quickly turned around to find two blades trying to behead him. The free shooter jumped off the roof and fired a few shots, only to have them reflected back at him by the two short swords, however they vanished, and what came out of the smoke was L Haruno, who dashed into Xehanort’s minion with a small orb of blue chakra.

His mind flash back to an old fashioned church, his body dying with the man’s foot over his face. L found a small boy looking at him in horror. “Sash, grab Nina and run! Protect your sister! RUN!” Was all he could say as the light went out… before he heard his child scream in terror. Feeling enraged by the memory, he forcefully and painfully shoved the chakra into Braig’s chest, knocking the wind out of him, and sent the Xehanort clone flying into a nearby building.

L landed onto the snow, quickly giving DJ some help with a cure spell. She looked at the masked man with distrust. He then handed her a small frog noise in the palm of one of his hand

“Froggie! Give me him!” She cried out, while quickly swapping the little monster from the mystery man. The noise looked happy to see her.

“Your welcome. “ He said with a smile.

The Reaper was still giving him the evil eye.

“Who the hell are you, and what do you want? Also what’s with the mask? Deformed or something? Also... thanks for the save.“ She hissed, while snarling at him.

The man just smiled behind his mask. He then pattered her on the head. In spite of all the spike he found her cute.

“My name is L.” He introduced himself

“That’s your name? What were J or K taken?” She asked laughing at him.

“Haven’t heard that one before, anyway I want many things, but for now, I’ll settle with making that son of a bitch pay. Want to help?” He offered, seeing an evil looking grin appear on the young reaper’s face.

“You're speaking my language.” She said, while getting her scythe ready, while she summoned some wolf noise.

“Oh hold on.” L said , while he made two shadow clones, while grunting in a bit of pain. Out of a puff of smoke were clones of him. He turned to them while giving two headbands to the clone on the left.

“Find Roxas and Xion, and wrap these on them tight... they have problems as it is. Oh and you… give Master Aqua some support.” He ordered the two clones.

He notice DJ give him a bit of a scowl, then turned away looking at the wolf noise, who was starting to bark and chase after Braig, who was limping away.

“Let’s make some noise!” DJ yelled, as she used her wings to fly and chase after him. L followed, pulling out his short blades and dashed past the young reaper. He was about to cut the man open, when Braig shot him in the leg, causing him to yell in pain.

DJ kicked L to the side as she tried to swipe at Braig, who in retaliation, head butted her, and to rub salt in the wound, erased one of her noise wolves with multiple head shots. Braig was about finish off the other one, however, L threw his short sword into his shoulder, as he yelled out in pain, DJ ripped it out and slashed at him.

“TAKE THIS!” He yelled while making DJ, L and the noise take cover as Braig shot out an abundance of glowing arrows, which were ripping apart buildings of the town.

“Any ideas?” DJ asked.

L looked back to see he had vanished into a corridor of darkness. He clenched his fist in anger and banged it against the side of the house.

“Shit, he got away. Now what?” DJ asked to herself in an annoyed manner.

The cat masked man looked at the reaper woman.

“What?” She asked.

“I have a job offer for you, would you like to talk it over lunch miss… um…” L said, not sure what her name was.

“Call me DJ… and fine, but you're paying, for me... and my babies.” She ordered. A few frog noises, the remaining wolf noise, a bear noise and a large shark noise came out of the snow covered ground. This all make L’s eyes widen beneath the tiny slanted curved holes of his mask.

“That's... fair… I think?” L muttered, feeling like this was going to be a long day, thanks to the evil smile on the woman’s face.

Aqua could see the massive army slowly reaching the castle. She could see Mulan and Adam just itching to fight. However they needed to be smart about this. She had ordered Lea, the pixie girls and Tidus to cast Protect over the castle. Thankfully, Yuna and Rikku had calmed down. Paine didn’t show it, but Aqua could tell she was worried as well. Aqua didn’t remember the woman having such a dark influence, but time and something else must have increased her power.

“Okay, I won’t have to worry about the people... Now I’ll just need to finish this quickly... and make another clone to find Sora, Riku, Kairi, and the others.” Aqua thought.

“Alright, Mulan, you're gonna whoop dat witch back to the west. Today is the day we avenge your family, your honor, your homeland, your cow, and your honey Shang. Who ya gonna crush? Who ya gonna kill?!” The tiny dragon yelled, trying to give her moral support.

However Mulan wasn’t in the mood for his mouth, the icy cold glare she was giving off painted that picture.

“Mushu… please... I know you mean well, but I need to be calm, and focus on what’s to come… So could you please be quiet?” She asked her family guardian in harsh voice, in spite of her eyes.

The dragon nodded. She then frowned, feeling guilty.

“Mushu... I’m sorry, just all this… I…” Mulan started to say unsure of herself.

“Hey, no hard feelings, your grieving. Don’t sweat it.” Mushu said in warm charming voice.

“It’s just that woman... she took everything away from me… and I feel alone.” Mulan muttered.

“Well you're not alone sweet dumpling.” The two heard Lea say to them, as he walked up to her.

“Lea, you set up the barriers?” The war hero asked.

“Took care of them. Now on to you. Ya know, you aren’t the only that’s lost something, or someone important. The pixies lost their bodies, I lost my dad, my older brother Reno, and my best friend Isa... almost lost Roxas and Xion. Heck, even Sora, Riku, and Kairi lost each other at some point.” Lea rambled.

“Your point?” Mushu asked.

“My point is, that no matter how alone you think you are Mulan, you're not… you got us now, and if you ever need to, ya know... let it out... We are here for you. Got it memorized?” He asked, holding out his hand for her.

Mulan smiled warmly.

“Lea, thank you. I'm glad I have your support, but I won’t be 'letting it out' until this is over.” She said, while holding his hand, and leaving to join Master Aqua, and maybe find the others.

The dragon eyed the man suspiciously.

“Man you ain't slick, you not shooting any fireworks in her bedroom! I got my eye on you, boy.” He swore, while giving Lea the I got my eyes on you gesture with his claws.

“Hey... that was purely to help out a friend, that’s it!” Lea snapped.

The dragon wasn’t buying it.

“Still she has a sweet booty, and I’d kill to see her undress, so she could show off the girls.” Lea muttered.

“HEY, HEY, HEY! Watch it buddy, she is off limits!” Mushu warned.

“Oh what are you gonna do about it?!” Lea challenged.

“You two could use all that energy to make those dark portals." Namine offered, giggling a bit as the two looked at one another.

“Oh I know you're not gonna fight.” The dragon muttered.

“Yes I am.” Namine stated.

“What you got defend to yourself with? I don’t see a weapon underneath that little white dress of yours.” The tiny dragon muttered as he started to eye ball up Namine’s dress. Lea grabbed the lizard, as the blond girl pulled out the magic paint brush, and her sketch pad. With a few strokes, a sword came out of the pad. She started to swing it and show off in Sora’s fighting stance. Mushu gave a low whistle.

“Okay… How?” Lea had to ask.

“You do remember that I have access to everyone’s memories that Sora has ever known? I can have access to everyone’s fighting style, but I… I think I can only have one at a time. Master Aqua trained me how.” Namine said.

“Nice.” Both the human and dragon stated.

“Lea, Namine… little lizard, outside now!” Aqua ordered.

“Hey, I'm a dragon, not a lizard! Do you see me do that tongue thing?” The Eddie Murpiy voiced dragon protested.

Soon Tidus, Prince Adam, Mulan, Namine, Yuna, Rikku, and Painie, stood in attention to their leader Aqua. They all had noticed Lea making corridors of darkness behind her.

“Now… as much as I'm going to regret doing this, we are going to use the corridors of darkness to ambush Maleficent's newly made forces, and attack them. Now all of you, put on you armor.” She ordered.

Every keyblade wielder pushed the buttons on their clothes. Prince Adam slowly did this as he fumbled with it. Everyone got on their KeyRiders. Adam’s looked like a large bike with a lion head in the front. After some help from Mulan and Aqua, he got on. Lea then took off his armor and took off his black coat. He gave it to Namine, and patted her on the head.

“Don’t worry, this coat will protect them from the darkness.” Lea explained to them.

“Now everyone, do not take off your armor for any reason. Now we ride!” Aqua ordered.

Her students got on their KeyRiders and drove right into the portals. Aqua got Namine on her own. They drove into the shadowy portals. They reappeared in front of the witch’s hollowed heartless army, and Mulan was the one to lead the charge.

“FOR THE LAND OF DRAGONS!” She cried, as she rammed into a row of the large, bulking horned tree heartless. They retaliated with swings from their long and massive battle axes, and jabs from their laces. Mulan did a back flip as she summoned her keyblade. Soon the others followed suit and started to attack.

“Kill them all!” The heartless heard their mistress order.

“Maleficent, as keyblade master, I will see to it that you will pay for your crimes against the worlds, and the people that live on them!” Aqua declared, as she dodged a shot of green fire coming from one of the one of the many similar looking tree demon heartless.

“Aqua was it, I see your still alive. A pity, I was hoping you were dead these past ten years.” The witch said with a sneer.

“Sorry to disappoint, but none of my students or myself have any intention of dying.” Aqua snapped, as the blue haired woman cut one of the monsters in half.

“Good intentions lead to hell. I should know, I’ve sent many there!” The witch yelled out, as she made more of her minions while shooting green lighting. Which only a few were able to dodge.

Tidus, Adam, and Namine with the pixie girls took the attack, and were barely able to recover to get away from the onslaught of attacks from the demonic tree heartless.

Lea, Aqua and Mulan were the ones that were doing the most damage. Lea summoned his keyblade, and with some effort he made a large fire wall. He managed to keep some at bay while also causing some harm. Mulan was going on an all out assault. She was flipping around, disarming the heartless, however one got a good right hook. She came back, slashing two of them and removing their heads.

Namine wasn’t having as good of a time. In fact she was flat out panicking. The heartless were swarming all over her; if it wasn’t for Yuna, Rikku, Paine dragging her along with the coat, she would have had holes all over her body. Namine was barely blocking a claw with her magic sword. It shattered, turning into drops of paint. Yuna quickly blasted multiple blasts of lights right into the heartless’s eyes. Now blinded, Namine was allowed not only to get away, but for Tidus, Paine, and Rikku to attack.

Aqua shot out a magnet spell, forcing many of the heartless together. She then shot out many Thundaga spells, frying them till they were nothing but ash. Mulan and Lea were doing the same with a combined fire attack. Aqua was trying to keep an eye out for where Maleficent was but couldn’t find her.

Namine took out her brush and drew another blade as she tried to help Tidus fight, while he cast haste spell, that made themselves faster. Tidus then cast it on Adam, who was doing just fine, granted his helmet was off, but he didn’t seem to notice. However while he wasn’t looking a dark, black and green fire appeared behind him. It then grabbed a hold him, as Maleficent's face appear. The prince was fighting the hold she had on him. Namine ran to aid her new friend, The witch had other plans, as the woman blasted her with green lightning, forcing Namine to plow into the snow. Aqua ran to her students, when the witch flew off with Adam, leaving a trail of smoke as she made way for the castle.

Mulan grabbed Mushu, and summoned her KeyRider to give chase. That left Lea without someone to watch his side, Rikku flew to give him a hand, when a few of the humanoid horned heartless were ganging up on him.

“Lea look out!” Rikku cried, as Lea was about to be back stabbed.

“Chidori lance!” A familiar voice cried out.

In a scattered cluster of Bible page was one of L’s shadow clones, and in one of his hand a lance of lighting impaled many of the heartless foes. The clone started to cough up blood but ignored it, as he went to help Lea some more. Aqua thought it was best to end this. She focused what was left of her magic to perform diamond dust. In swift stroke of her blade, what was left of the Mistress of all Evil’s heartless army were frozen solid. Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine were busy shattering them. While L picked up Namine.

“Thank you.” She said.

“Don’t worry Nina-Namine.” The clone corrected himself.

“We need to get the castle now!” Aqua ordered as she summoned her KeyRider. The rest did as she did and rode.

Maleficent had them reappear in front of his castle. She had forced her lips upon the prince’s. He forced himself away from her, pointing his keyblade at her.

“You were foolish enough to try that witch, I’ll now have your head.” He declared, while trying to swing at her.

“Pitiful human, you aren’t the first prince who has protected a Princess of Heart that I’ve slain. But I think my kiss of hate will make you wish for death.” She muttered.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Can you not feel a familiar curse? Only there shall be no rose to give you false hope… Beast.” The witch said, while laughing at the expression of horror on his face.

“No!” He gasped. Adam’s keyblade and armor vanished, as his body started to transform, being covered in green flames.

“I never forgive and I never forget. Your new comrades shall die, you shall return to the monster that you always were, and Belle’s heart shall be mine. AHAHAHAH!” She cackled, while vanishing. The transformation was now complete. Adam felt his hands turn into claws, his old horns return to his head, and a tail rip out of his pants, and the hair cover his body. Mulan found him, but she was too late. Her wide eyes full of shock, and her dragon’s gaping mouth was all Adam needed to know that the witch had returned him to The Beast.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!” The newly returned Beast roared.

End of Chapter 7. pt.3​

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Maleficent sure is an evil witch. Can't believe she turned Prince Adam back into the Beast. Lea and Mushu had the best lines in this chapter. Gosh, I never expected to hear the name Reno mentioned either. It was really cool, seeing Lea offer advice to Mulan. I'm not into the pairing, but I like the chemistry between them. I like the bonds of friendship displayed by Namine and Lea too. Namine still needs a lot of training. And gosh does L have a revenge streak. Between him and DJ, they really got close to getting ahold of Braig. Its a really exciting chapter overall, and Kairi does well holding her own with Sora at her back.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter Preview.​

On the shores of Destiny Islands, a corridor of darkness opened up on the wave kissed shores. What came out was black coated man.

�Even after all this time� the sun is too bright, and it�s still too small.� The man noted, as he made footsteps in the sand.

Terra was one fire today with her typewriter. She had been finishing page after page. Her editor would be very pleased that the novel would actually be ahead of schedule. It was really the only thing keeping the half human, half magical esper woman from going into a nervous wreck. After hearing all of the stories of her son�s adventures and dangers, she couldn�t help but fret over her three children. Terra was worried about the safety of Riku, Kairi, and everyone else. The green haired woman wanted to do something, sadly her magic had been gone. She jumped out of her chair, hearing loud knocks at the door.

�That must be Fang and Vanille. I hope they got our orders right.� Terra muttered to no one, feeling a tad but hungry. She went from her writing room to making her way down the stairs. The author undid the locks and quickly opened up the door. She found not her new friends, but a tall, unknown stranger in a dark coat with yellow eyes. She noticed in one hand, he had a gun metal demon looking keyblade, and in the other, to her utter horror, an all too familiar thin golden crown, and a syringe full of unknown liquid.

Terra quickly slammed the door, only to have it burst into flames.

�That was very rude of you, Miss Branfornd. I came all this way just to come and get you.� The man said in a very calm, but condescending voice.

The woman started to run, when one of her hands was grabbed by another man in a black coat. She kept trying to get away, however the writer was injured by a punch to the gut.

�I�m sorry my dear Esper woman, but you shall be of some use to me... willingly or otherwise.� The man spoke. His eyes glowing like the devil, while placing the crown over her head.

�No, No, No! Not again!� She thought in her head, feeling the effect of the crown.

�I don�t have any magic, what could you want from me?! LEAVE MY SORA ALONE YOU MONSTER!� Terra cried out.

�Oh but you do have magic� it simply needs to be unlocked.� He stated, while pulled out his keyblade once more.

Terra wanted to move, but her body wouldn�t.

�I see the slave crown is working properly. You�ve had about a good fifteen years of freedom, but now my dear, all that untapped power will be put into something more constructive.� Xehanort mused, while stabbing his keyblade into her chest.

�Like showing the worlds, what savage monsters your so called children are.� Xehanort sneered, as a bright pink energy started to cover Terra�s body. She saw her own heart coming out of her body, and then� another replacing it� her heart silently cried out in agony as her body was being violated.

A blood curtailing scream of agony was what the people of the island heard. Lightning, Snow and Sazh, along with Fang, Vanile, and Yuffie heard this and ran as fast as they could. Only to see a smirking Xehanort with a female looking humanoid glowing creature. They all put two and two together, and went after Xehanort, hopefully Terra could be changed back.

�Ah, Major Farron, and the last of Grand Pulse� I was hoping you had died during the fall, but you may be of use to me. Would you care to be in one of my tests?� Xehanort taunted the two warrior women, while giving Vanille a fright.

Lightning and Fang lunged at the fallen keyblade wielder with their gun blade and spear. He quickly parried their attacks, and Fang went in for another jab. Lightning however used Bltiz, injuring Xehanort slightly, while wreaking a bit of the house in a 360 spin. This forced Fang to jump up, and attacked downward. She missed ever so slightly, allowing Xehanort to nearly freeze her with a Blizardga attack. Snow cracked the ice with a few punches. Fang gave a thankful nod of respect to Snow, as they went back to fighting. Xehanort dodged their blows, however a few punches to the face landed.

�This is nearly killing my wife with your sick experiments, and kidnapping Kairi!� Snow yelled, as he landed a heavy punch to the gut that sent his foe flying into a wall. The Keyblade Master in retaliation blasted him with a few mini beams of shadow energy, Snow was able to dodge one, however many more were able to damage him.

Lightning shot out a couple of Thundga spells, they hit his keyblade, but he had vanished into the ground. Lightning in response fired at the shadows where the yellow eyed monster was hiding in. Fang was also piercing the floor with her spear. This was irritating Xehanort, so he had cast a Slow spell on Lightning and Fang, making their movements sluggish as he came back to the surface, disarming them, and knocking the two women away from him, wreaking another part of the house. The fallen keyblade wielder was about to make his exit, when Sazh got his attention.

�Hey devil man, you think you can just waltz in here, mess with the lady, and try and kill us, and just walk away with it?! I don�t think so! Not after the mess you put my boy Riku in. And almost killing Kairi, Sora, and Lord knows who else! Oh no, not today! Today you pay for your crimes! � Sazh ranted, while pulling out two of his pistols.

�I see, so that�s where Riku gets his annoying determination from.� Xehanort noted.

Sazh fired away at the prick. Xehanort with a dull expression on his face, blocked the bullets, with a Protect spell. Yuffie added to the fire with her ninja stars, however not even her biggest one was making much damage. Vanille was busy healing and dispelling any injuries that Lightning, Fang and Snow had. Soon, they were also trying to break his shield, which was starting to give way. Xehanort was clearly getting annoyed.

�It seems the Fali Cie marks are still in tact... note to self, kill all test subjects after the experiment has run it�s course, and do not leave it to the heartless.� Xehanort made a mental note.

�Terra, be a good epser slave, and kill them all.� Xehanort ordered, as he vanished into a corridor of darkness.

All of their eyes were wide open as Terra was about to blow everyone to hell.

�Tina don�t!� Sazh yelled, trying to get his friend to stop.

The house exploded into magic fire.

End of Chapter Preview.​

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really hope they came out of that alive and unscathed. I was captivated and mesmerized by this chapter. I wasn't expecting a fight to ensue, and I was pleasantly surprised it was Xehanort beneath the cloak. The fight itself was probably my favorite part! Sazh with his pep talk was terrific. I feel bad for Terra being used against her family and friends by another villain. The epser woman sure can't catch a break, but it was amusing to find out she was a writer. Honestly, this was well worth the wait a hundred times over. I was so entertained by this chapter that its probably my favorite chapter out of all the ones you've done thus far.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: This is our story.

Chapter 7. pt.4 Tale as old as Time. (Beauty and the Beast. The Final Arc. Part 1.)​

Many in the village were frighted and terrified, even. Two thirds of the villagers were huddled together in a dingy barn. They were hiding from these shadowy monsters that had been attacking their town. The other third were gruesomely turned into shadowy demons. Who came into the barn was Gaston, Lefou, and this odd looking stranger holding onto a mirror.

“Alright stranger, you say you know where Belle is and what’s making these monsters?” The short dimwit asked.

“Indeed I do, my friend.” Seymour stated.

“Well spit it out already! It’s bad enough that I can’t hunt the little freaks!” Gaston growled. The lack of killing anything, and not having his perfect bride was starting to wear on his mind.

“Oh I shall, however… I need to know that you’ll keep your word, on helping me find… a few damsels in distress of my own.” The dark summoner worded.

Gaston gave a Seymour a smug grin.

“Well I can’t blame you for wanting the best to help you get the girl, or girls... Since that mug of your isn’t doing you any favors. Alright I’ll do it, one Belle for one other girl. Putter there!” Gaston said, while giving him a firm shake.

Seymour shook back while planting an unseen spell, with a wicked look in his eyes.

“Very well, your Belle… is trapped in castle of a beast.” Seymour stated, enjoying the look on the two men’s faces. The summoner even took notice at the curious villagers.

“Ha, what?! Gaston, your not listening to this. He’s a crazy as old man Morose.” Lelfou laughed.

Gaston looked slightly skeptical, however, a while ago the old man had begged him to fight a monster, but he nearly brushed him off, by throwing him into the snow. His eyes widened as Seymour pulled out a glowing mirror that showed him this… this roaring… thing! The other villagers yelled in fright at the sight of it.

“This Beast and his minions will make off with your children!” Semyour yelled.

“No!” A few mothers cried out, while holding on to their children and newborns for dear life.

“They’ll come after us in the night!” Lelfou panicked

“We're not safe till this monster’s head is mounted on my wall! I say we kill the beast!” The good looking hunter roared!

“YEAH!” Many of the villagers agreed, while raising nearby pitch forks and shovels.

“Wait, what about the monsters? How is he doing this?” The baker asked.

“Quite simple really. He’s been getting help from that insane inventor.” Seymor accused.

“What?” A few asked.

“I knew he was crazy!” Another stated.

“His science was evil witchcraft!” A large woman screamed.

Seymour allowed the sheep to ramble on.

“I’ll kill the Beast, but some of you, go kill the old man. I don’t want Belle to find out what her father’s been doing.” Gaston ordered.

“Wait, what about those things? They’ll just come after us... and the women and children.” Lelofu though out loud.

Semymor snapped his fingers, and light green fire wrapped around them.

“In the name of God, and St. Yevon I have given you the power to elude the heartless, now ride off, and claim glory!” Seymour gave a pep talk, as the angry mob ran out. Gaston and Lefou were leading the charge. As soon the men were out of sight, Seymour turned to the women and children, with sinister thoughts. No one heard any of their screams.

Aqua had been waiting outside of Prince Adam’s room, she could hear more trashing about. The door slowly opened to find a lean, charming french men with a candle light fire in his eyes, reminding Aqua of Lea. Ms. Potts looked at him.

“Lumaire… How is The Master?” She asked very worried, and so was everyone else.

“Well, he’s asked that no one enter his room, not even you, Master Aqua… or Belle.” The former candle said in a sad tone.

The former teapot and Keyblade Master, glanced down at the floor. Aqua needed to go after Belle and her students, but she couldn’t leave things here unguarded. Still she made up her mind. With a few hand signs and in a puff of smoke, another shadow clone had been made. Aqua looked to her cloned double.

“Stay here, and look after things, with Lea and Mulan. I'm going to make sure Sora, Riku, Kairi and the twins have Belle and her father.” She told the clone.

She nodded, while heading outside. She spotted, Mulan and Paine giving Tidus more tips on his close combat. Yuna and Rikku, were aiding Namine in some magic casting, and experimenting with her brush. Well Yuna was giving the blonde tips on how to improve her magic, and Rikku was teaching pick pocketing, and blinding enemies. Aqua gave a small smile at their progress, granted she would have to lecture Rikku on not stealing.

The blue haired keyblade master could have sworn she heard giggling. Aqua followed the noise to a closet. With a scowl, Aqua could hear Lea giggling, along with two other women.

“Lea, I know you aren’t doing anything NAUGHTY in there!” She yelled, while banging on the closet door.

He quickly came out the door, his clothes a bit ruffled with two maids. They all had a large nervous look on their faces. Lea had a few kiss marks on his cheeks.

“Um...nope, no heartless here, ladies. Your safe!” Lea said to the two nervous, young looking women beside him, while trying to cover his ass.

“It seems I need to worry less about Sora and Kairi, and more on you. Get outside, and make sure we were aren’t attacked by Maleficent's forces, or Xehanort and his forces...” Aqua gave a stern order.

“On it.” Lea said while dashing off. Aqua then looked at the not so innocent maids.

“Don’t you two have things to clean?” She asked, watching them leave with embarrassed looks on their faces. Aqua summoned her KeyRider, and drove off into the snow, while Lea started to scout out for heartless, nobodies or those weird monsters that gave them a hard time.

Inside, everyone else could still heard Prince Adam or “The Beast” as he now called himself, howling and roaring with anger. Rikku was freaked out and holding onto Paine for support. Yuna and Mulan wanted to help, but really had no idea what do to do. Namine was thinking back and looking into Sora, Donald or Goofy’s memories to see what they did to calm him down. Tidus however just got up, and and walked to his room. Yuna worried for his safety, followed him. Tidus made way past his staff, and kicked the door open. He was met with a loud roar that pushed him back a few inches.

“Oh shut up, already!” Tidus mouthed off. That took both Yuna and The Beast off guard.

“Okay, we get it. You got messed up by some bad magic again, but you don’t need to take it out on any of us, and locking yourself away in your room is not gonna help!” Tidus ranted.

“Adam, we all just want to help. Shutting us out and yelling isn’t going to solve anything.” Yuna said in a soothing tone.

“You want to help me?” The Beast growled while getting up, showing his size.

“LOOK AT ME!” The Beast screamed.

“Look at Yuna! Look at Rikku and Paine, they aren’t what they used to look like ether!” Tidus reasoned.

“ We can figure a way out to change each other back, but we need to be together, don’t shut us out, please.” Yuna asked.

“We will figure out a way.” Tidus added, showing no sign of slowing resolve.

Adam, almost looked ashamed when he was looking at Yuna.

“Belle was the one to break the kiss, because of the rose. This… curse… has no rose! I'm stuck like this forever!” The former prince growled.

“You don’t know that!” Tidus denied.

“Kairi told me that Sora, was once a heartless, but she managed to turn him human.” Yuna piped up giving him hope.

“That is a different matter! That was a heartless transformation, this is a curse!” Beast argued.

“Which was made by dark magic, duh!” Tidus shot back.

“I'm sure it’ll be no problem, since Belle is like Kairi, a Princess of Heart.” The blue and green eyed pixie added.

The Beast said nothing.

“What if... What if… I’ve truly become a monster, and I attack her her on sight?” He asked.

“We wouldn’t allow it, Adam.” The Aqua clone stated, watching all of this from afar.

“Tell me Adam, do you love Belle, with all your heart?” Aqua asked.

Oh course!” Adam said in a defensive manner.

Aqua then put her hands on his, clawed paws.

“You have nothing to worry about. No spell, or curse can best true love.” Aqua stated.

Adam looked down at the boy, pixie girl, and his keyblade master.

“I am… sorry, for how I’ve been acting, I'm ashamed of myself.” He mumbled.

“Your forgiven, now come on out, you can wait for Belle while we train some more. I want to get a feel of your new body.” Aqua said.

Slowly Adam followed the copy of Aqua who gave a quick look of approval to the young student and smaller charge. Tidus gave a cocky grin, while Yuna a small humble smile, their job well done.

Lea stood outside the castle in the snow huffing. He quickly warmed himself with a bit of fire. Lea quickly summoned his chakrams out of habit seeing a corridor of darkness appeared. He looked at another black hooded man, with to Lea’s fear, a familiar claymore.

“...Isa? Is that you?” Lea asked, a knot his throat, and remembered leaving on some bad terms. Maybe he was hopeful in some form of reforming their lost bond.

The man removed his hood to show Lea, this was indeed Isa, X-scar, sour expression. Just like how Lea left him.

“No… there is no Isa. There is only Saix, traitor!” The scowling man of the moon hissed.

Lea groaned.

“Isa, the Organization is gone. You aren’t a nobody anymore! You don’t have fight me. So why don’t we just sit down and talk?” Lea suggested, hoping to try and reason with his former friend, while putting his weapons down.

Saix’s response was to charge at his former friend in snarling rage. Lea had no choice but to deflect the large weapons attack with his chakrams.

“Come on, Isa, you don’t have to do this! We can start over, it doesn’t have to be this way!” Lea nearly begged, only to dodge more of Saix’s attacks.

“Orders are orders. Xehanort must have the Princess of Heart, Sora will be captured, and I’ll get the pleasure of gutting out his nobody, and that worthless gender-bent copy!” Saix ranted as he pressed harder for a close in attack that Lea was parrying.

Lea had a horrible thought of his two best friends murdered, knocked Isa or Saix, as he was calling himself, with two of his chakrams in spinning inferno disk form. He threw them, however Saix, had deflected them with his own weapon.

“Same old tricks, don’t you have anything new?” He taunted with a slight sneer.

“Dragon fireworks!” They both heard Mulan yell, as Saix’s stomach was hit with a Chinese dragon firework head, and shot him pretty far back. He was tossed into the snow and rolled around. He nearly dodged many blizzardga attacks, however, his weapon was stuck in the ice. Saix got to his feet, his face gave an oh crap look as The Beast grabbed a hold of him, and started to bash Saix across the ground a few times before dragging him back to Lea.

Upside down Saix saw Mulan, the Master Aqua clone, and Lea, all pointing their keyblades in his face. Saix was perplexed at his former friend gaining a keyblade, with his shady background and all.

“No new tricks, but I got myself this, a teacher and some new friends to have my back.” Lea stated.

“Now... tell me, Saix, where is your master? Where is Xehanort hiding?” Aqua asked.

Saix scowled, then he smirked.

“My Master, is getting a weapon to destroy you all, and to break Sora. You’ll get nothing else from me.” The moon raged agent of darkness stated.

Aqua wasn’t an interrogator, and she had other things on her mind, they could store him elsewhere for now.

“Aright Adam, I want you to toss him-“ The clone started to order when it vanished.

Before Adam, or Mulan could say anything, the Prince threw Saix far, and sky high.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” They could hear him scream, while Mushu gave a long, low whistle, clearly impressed.

The Beast gave a satisfied smile on his face, while Lea looked like he was about to crumble into pieces.

“Adam, I don’t think that was what Master Aqua would have wanted.” Mulan thought out loud.

“Oh well, sorry Lea… I guess.” The Beast mumbled, seeing Lea so down.

“I wonder what weapon, this demon’s going after? “The small dragon asked, feeling some sort of chill down his spine. That was never a good sign.

On the shores of Destiny Islands, a corridor of darkness opened up on the wave kissed shores. What came out was black coated man.

“Even after all this time… the sun is too bright, and it’s still too small.” The man noted, as he made footsteps in the sand.

Terra was one fire today with her typewriter. She had been finishing page after page. Her editor would be very pleased that the novel would actually be ahead of schedule. It was really the only thing keeping the half human, half magical esper woman from going into a nervous wreck. After hearing all of the stories of her son’s adventures and dangers, she couldn’t help but fret over her three children. Terra was worried about the safety of Riku, Kairi, and everyone else. The green haired woman wanted to do something, sadly her magic had been gone. She jumped out of her chair, hearing loud knocks at the door.

“That must be Fang and Vanille. I hope they got our orders right.” Terra muttered to no one, feeling a tad but hungry. She went from her writing room to making her way down the stairs. The author undid the locks and quickly opened up the door. She found not her new friends, but a tall, unknown stranger in a dark coat with yellow eyes. She noticed in one hand, he had a gun metal demon looking keyblade, and in the other, to her utter horror, an all too familiar thin golden crown, and a syringe full of unknown liquid.

Terra quickly slammed the door, only to have it burst into flames.

“That was very rude of you, Miss Branfornd. I came all this way just to come and get you.” The man said in a very calm, but condescending voice.

The woman started to run, when one of her hands was grabbed by another man in a black coat. She kept trying to get away, however the writer was injured by a punch to the gut.

“I’m sorry my dear Esper woman, but you shall be of some use to me... willingly or otherwise.” The man spoke. His eyes glowing like the devil, while placing the crown over her head.

“No, No, No! Not again!” She thought in her head, feeling the effect of the crown.

“I don’t have any magic, what could you want from me?! LEAVE MY SORA ALONE YOU MONSTER!” Terra cried out.

“Oh but you do have magic… it simply needs to be unlocked.” He stated, while pulled out his keyblade once more.

Terra wanted to move, but her body wouldn’t.

“I see the slave crown is working properly. You’ve had about a good fifteen years of freedom, but now my dear, all that untapped power will be put into something more constructive.” Xehanort mused, while stabbing his keyblade into her chest.

“Like showing the worlds, what savage monsters your so called children are.” Xehanort sneered, as a bright pink energy started to cover Terra’s body. She saw her own heart coming out of her body, and then… another replacing it… her heart silently cried out in agony as her body was being violated.

A blood curtailing scream of agony was what the people of the island heard. Lightning, Snow, and Sazh, along with Fang, Vanile, and Yuffie heard this and ran as fast as they could. Only to see a smirking Xehanort with a female looking humanoid glowing creature. They all put two and two together, and went after Xehanort, hopefully Terra could be changed back.

“Ah, Major Farron, and the last of Grand Pulse… I was hoping you had died during the fall, but you may be of use to me. Would you care to be in one of my tests?” Xehanort taunted the two warrior women, while giving Vanille a fright.

Lightning and Fang lunged at the fallen keyblade wielder with their gun blade and spear. He quickly parried their attacks, and Fang went in for another jab. Lightning however used Bltiz, injuring Xehanort slightly, while wreaking a bit of the house in a 360 spin. This forced Fang to jump up, and attacked downward. She missed ever so slightly, allowing Xehanort to nearly freeze her with a Blizardga attack. Snow cracked the ice with a few punches. Fang gave a thankful nod of respect to Snow, as they went back to fighting. Xehanort dodged their blows, however a few punches to the face landed.

“This is nearly killing my wife with your sick experiments, and kidnapping Kairi!” Snow yelled, as he landed a heavy punch to the gut that sent his foe flying into a wall. The Keyblade Master in retaliation blasted him with a few mini beams of shadow energy, Snow was able to dodge one, however many more were able to damage him.

Lightning shot out a couple of Thundga spells, they hit his keyblade, but he had vanished into the ground. Lightning in response fired at the shadows where the yellow eyed monster was hiding in. Fang was also piercing the floor with her spear. This was irritating Xehanort, so he had cast a Slow spell on Lightning and Fang, making their movements sluggish as he came back to the surface, disarming them, and knocking the two women away from him, wreaking another part of the house. The fallen keyblade wielder was about to make his exit, when Sazh got his attention.

“Hey devil man, you think you can just waltz in here, mess with the lady, and try and kill us, and just walk away with it?! I don’t think so! Not after the mess you put my boy Riku in. And almost killing Kairi, Sora, and Lord knows who else! Oh no, not today! Today you pay for your crimes! ” Sazh ranted, while pulling out two of his pistols.

“I see, so that’s where Riku gets his annoying determination from.” Xehanort noted.

Sazh fired away at the prick. Xehanort with a dull expression on his face, blocked the bullets, with a Protect spell. Yuffie added to the fire with her ninja stars, however not even her biggest one was making much damage. Vanille was busy healing and dispelling any injuries that Lightning, Fang and Snow had. Soon, they were also trying to break his shield, which was starting to give way. Xehanort was clearly getting annoyed.

“It seems the Fali Cie marks are still in tact... note to self, kill all test subjects after the experiment has run it’s course, and do not leave it to the heartless.” Xehanort made a mental note.

“Terra, be a good epser slave, and kill them all.” Xehanort ordered, as he vanished into a corridor of darkness.

All of their eyes were wide open as Terra was about to blow everyone to hell.

“Tina don’t!” Sazh yelled, trying to get his friend to stop.

The house exploded into magic fire.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Xion had this horrible chill go down their spines. Making them all shiver. Belle and her father took notice of this.

“Something wrong?” Belle asked.

“Well nothing we know of, other than your boyfriend holding you hostage at the start of your relationship.” Riku groaned. Belle cringed slightly.

“I agree with Riku, that’s pretty messed up.” Kairi said nodding her head.

She had told her father, and heir protectors about how they met, since Sora didn’t even know. Or least the full details. Her keyblade wielding companions were a tad shocked about how Belle traded her freedom for her father’s safety. Or how cruel Adam was at that point in her life.

“Yes, but over time, things got better. You’ve seen him. you’ve all seen him.” Belle tried to make her case.

“I'm not saying that he hasn’t changed, but it sounds like your love started out as Stockholm syndrome.” Kairi stated.

“What?” Belle asked.

“I mean I remember being locked up in a dungeon, and for a while i was almost smitten with this guy who had a blue guitar. He had great hair, and an even better face. I almost fell for him.” The young Princess of Heart admitted.

“You WHAT?!” Sora asked in rather freaked out manner. His mind raced and two hearts pounding.

Kairi rolled her eyes and smiled, while kissing his flustered face.

“I said almost, Sora. Your the only dork for me. I was just saying that to show how Stockholm syndrome could have a powerful effect on someone’s mind. Still, Adam has shown that he would do anything for Belle, and their love is pure.” Kairi stated in a matter of fact tone.

“So you, my dear inventor, have nothing to worry about. You have a good future son in law.” Kairi said, shedding off some worry for both Belle and her father.

“Well I won’t really know till I meet him.” The old man admitted, take me to see him… that is if you don’t mind?” He asked his daughter.

“Not at all that, we came here to get you.” She said smiling.

“Welp, let me pack a few things, and we’ll be off.” The older man stated, while trying to find a bag, and a few things in their cozy but cluttered home.

“Sora, you might want to take music lessons, otherwise Kairi might leave you.” Xion teased in a joking manner.

Sora retaliated by putting her in a head lock, and giving Xion a noogy.

“Ha ha, very funny Xion.” Sora muttered with sarcasm, but in a joking tone.

“AH mercy! Roxas help, Sora’s picking on me!" Xion cried out, while kicking Sora’s legs.

Roxas wasn’t listening, he was more focused on the noise that was getting louder and louder.

“Hey guys, do you hear an angry mob?” Roxas asked.

“What?” Riku and Kairi asked, however they started to hear the noise as well.

“Yeah… it’s an angry mob.” Both Sora and Kairi confirmed, hearing it more clearly.

“How can you tell? “Xion asked, now free from her older brother.

“Cause those two were the cause of many angry mobs when we were kids!” Riku muttered, while his two best friends gave sheepish grins.

“We better not let Belle or her dad have to deal with this. Lets handle it. Kairi said, as she went outside, and locked the door.

They looked to find many angry looking men with torches, knives, pitch forks, primitive looking guns, and very hard loaves of bread.

“Oh my gosh, it’s fourth grade all over again.” Kairi whispered to her boyfriend.

“I know right, expect they’re not all girls.” Sora whispered back at his girlfriend, while chuckling.

Riku took charge, and stepped up to face the mob.

“Can we help you?” He asked.

“We want the old man, those monsters he’s been making have terrorized our village for the last time!”

Riku didn’t need to put two and two together to see these people had been easily manipulated into murdering an innocent man out of fear. Hopefully they could make them see reason, that is if Xion and Roxas didn’t make things worse by mistake.

“Look everyone, you’re all about to make a huge mistake.” Riku started to say.

“Yeah, the guy’s not here.” Sora quickly lied.

“What?!” The villagers yelled angrily.

“What?” Riku hissed, only to be elbowed by Kairi, to make him shut up.

“Huh, yeah, we just came here to hide from the monsters, and this old guy had a lot of bags, and ran off… that way.” Sora lied, pointing at the far left.

“How do we know your not lying?” The man with the hard bread asked suspiciously.

Xion, Roxas, and Sora huddled up together while giving the angry mob their best innocent faces they could muster.

“Do we look like the lying type to you?” All three asked. Riku smacked his face with his palm, while Kairi thought the trio looked absolutely adorable.

The mob seemed satisfied, and slowly went where Sora told them to go.

Riku just stared at his best friend.

“...You didn’t have a back up plan in case that didn’t work, did you?” Riku asked.

“No, so it’s a good thing it worked, huh?” Sora said with a slight laugh.

Kairi knocked on the door to find Belle and her father, who was now packed. Kairi quickly summoned her KeyRider and allowed them to get on.

“My word, what is this, it looks amazing. You must let me tinker with it.” The inventor requested the young Princess of Heart.

“Maybe after we meet Adam, Papa, but now we need to go.” Belle said with a bit of urgency in her voice. Kairi had helped them both on her KeyRider, while the rest hopped on their own.

“HEY THERE HE IS! I KNEW THAT KID WAS LYING!” They heard the baker yell as the angry mob started to run back

“Darn crafty baker! He ruined our clever, and brilliant plan.” Roxas snapped.

“It wasn’t either of those things. Riku deadpanned.

“Well Riku, here’s the back up plan, RUN!” Sora yelled as they rode off, with an angry mob chasing after them.

Luckily they are much faster than any of them could hope to be. Xion however, looked back to find the villagers changing into the green flamed wooden horned demon heartless, while yelling in awful pain. No one dared looked back. Well Riku did, he turned around and fired the weapons on his KeyRider to give everyone a chance to keep going without worrying. Riku didn’t hear Sora, Kairi or Xion’s protests. He just yelled for them to go as he fired.

Kairi, Roxas, and Xion ran, however Sora turned around to give his best friend somew backup. As Riku took shots and dodged attacks, Sora rammed into a few of them while getting one of their pitchforks into his head. Thankfully his spiky hair was protecting his skull and brain.

“Sora, didn’t I tell you to go!” Riku asked irritably, while firing at another heartless who dodged his time.

Sora however got that one, and a few others.

“Riku, stop trying to show off, and be the lone wolf guy. We got your back.” Sora protested.

“Who’s got Kairi’s back then?” Riku asked as he dodged a pitch fork.

“Kairi’s got her own back, she can handle this, and if she can’t, Roxas and Xion can help.” Sora stated not worrying about it, this time he used the thrusters on his KeyRider to burn a few heartless.

The rest vanished before both keyblade veterans could do anymore damage to them. The two turned around and went to catch up with the rest. Kairi, Roxas, and Xion were lucky enough to find Master Aqua waiting for them, and no more enemies.

“Okay good, you have everyone, but Sora and Riku… they’ll have to catch up, we need to go now.” Aqua ordered.

“Oh come on, Master. Look I know we’ve had heartless issues, but what’s the rush?” Roxas asked.

“Roxas… Some new problems have happened… I’ll explain on the way to the caste. Belle you might be in for a shock.” Aqua muttered sadly, as they rode off.

Aqua was soon introduced to Belle’s father, and he the same way. Kairi, Roxas, and Xion looked back to see Sora and Riku catching up. Belle spoke up after some time as Aqua increased her speed. Kairi had gotten Belle on her master’s KeyRider.

“Is something wrong with Adam? Did he injure himself during your training?” Belle asked a bit worried.

“…That curse that you, Adam and Sora mentioned? We had a run in with Maleficent, and she returned him to… what he looked like before when you two first met.” Aqua explained.

Belle gave a worried look.

“Is he hurt?” She asked.

“No, well he might be. I did see a group on horse back with torches, guns and swords pass by me to the route of the castle.., An angry mob, I think.” Aqua said.

“Oh no.” Belle thought, knowing her village they might think Belle was kidnapped by a monster, most likely Gaston railed them up in a fear frenzy. Then again with the heartless roaming around she couldn’t blame them, maybe Gaston, cause of his extra thick skull.

"Which is why we are in a hurry!” Aqua said to herself, but also yelled this toward her students to go faster. However Aqua could see out of the corner of her eye, book pages were falling down like snow, and suddenly, she along with her students were at the castle’s entrance, which had been broken into.

They all got off their rides of transportation, and changed them back into weapon form. Roxas and Xion both noticed they now matched with Sora, thanks to their two new headbands.

They heard someone's voice.

“Take whatever valuables you can find, kill anyone that gets in your way, but remember The Beast is MINE!” Gaston roared.

Sora, and the others sprang into action while Mulan, Lea, Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Namine, and Adam fought the intruders and incoming heartless. Unaware that Braig was planning his move.

End of Chapter 7. pt.4​

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So much has happened in this chapter. A part of me rooted for Tidus talking Beast down. That was awesome! Sora lying was hilarious until it back fired on them all. I feel bad for Lea having to fight Isa, but at least he has friends at his back. Whereas, I feel like there's something huge waiting to happen. Especially with a 'secret weapon.' On the other hand, I laughed at the Beast throwing Isa into the air like that. Reminded me of Team Rocket getting blasted out of the sky.

Another fantastic chapter!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: This is Our Story​

Chapter 7 pt.5 Tale as old as time. (Beauty and the Beast. Final Arc. Part 2)

“So, a reaper huh? You're a little far away from Shibuya aren’t you?” The masked man asked as they sat in the mostly empty pub. The crackling fire being the few noises other than the punk looking woman, and her graffiti monsters eating.

“There are reapers in a lot of worlds, cat man. And what makes you think I'm from Shibuya?” DJ answered with a question of her own, while sipping the mug of beer.

“Well your clothes for one thing. Tigre Punks right? Nice choice by the way. I think I like J of the M, ya know, by the one coffee place? Neat pins.” L stated as the reaper gave a raised eyebrow on how this weirdo knew about the trending clothing stores in her home town.

“So… I take the city’s gone, or did you get fired?” L asked. That gave the mask man a slight growl.

“That prissy little angel didn’t fire me, I quit!!” DJ boasted proudly.

“And I'm glad those stupid heartless took the world. I was sick of listening to those whinny, undeserving life takers. I mean I don’t mind reaping them, but all the weeping, I mean jeez, it was starting to get old. I got better things to do!” DJ ranted.

“Like what?” L asked, a bit disturbed at how she could act like taking a life was like filing her taxes.

DJ pointed her custom weapon at her little friends.

“All my friends… I'm trying to change them back to being human again.” She muttered, while petting a frog noise with affection.

Behind the mask, a small smile came to L’s face.

“Well I might know a way to help your friends, but we’d have a better chance of both of us getting what we want, if we work together.” L proclaimed.

“Oh really?” The reaper gave a raised eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?” DJ asked, slightly interested.

L took a small sip of water. DJ noticed the man she was dinning with was bleeding on the floor, and a small pulse of magic came out of his body in a burst, seemingly stopping it.

“I give you my word if you help me protect the keyblade wielders and the people of other worlds, not only will I make sure that your friends become human again, but you’ll be able to reap the souls of some of the most twisted evils in all of the worlds.” The mysterious hooded figure promised.

The punk rock reaper looked at the man with doubt. She looked at her noise pack, they looked at the man, and nodded their heads.

“Well, if you can help out the noise, then that would be great... I'm not happy about helping those keyblade chumps, or just chumps in general, but… I'm really liking the second part!! Who would we be after?” DJ questioned, getting more interested by the second of this proposal.

The Reaper was then met with a few small glowing holograms forming from the narrow right eye hole.

“Well we’ve got Maleficent: The Mistress of all Evil. Hades the so called “God of the Underworld,” L muttered, doing those sarcastic finger quotes. Showing DJ the evil fairy, and the James Woods king of the dead.

DJ also noticed the one eyed prick that attacked her noise, oh he needed to pay. The next hologram was oddly two reapers she knew, and it irked DJ that they were still around. She could fix that, what joy! After him was this tall, silver haired and yellow eyed keyblade wielder, who’s very image made DJ’s wolf, and frog noise jump in fright.

“He’s pretty bad?” The punk rock reaper guessed, pointing at the Fallen Keyblade Master.

“That’s understating it. He’s might be the devil in human skin.” L growled.

“…Well if we’re going to fight him, and all those guys. I'm in, putter there partner!” The reaper declared, baring her fangs in excitement for combat as she held on her hand to seal the deal.

L gave a small thumbs up, and shook his new partner’s hand.

“So what’s gonna bring my babies back to human form?” DJ asked.

“Something Xehanort has. That fables and forgotten history call 'The Book of Prophecy.'” L told his new ally.

As Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and Aqua fought off the many shapes and sizes of heartless, and invading villagers, Sora was getting a sense of deja vu with the fight against Xaldin. Xion, Roxas, and Kairi were casting Protect on Belle and her father. While Aqua, Riku, and Sora were on the attack. Riku shot a Dark Firaga, while Sora rushed around using Sonic Blade. Aqua was stalking aerial heartless with a Thunder Strike.

Tidus with the fairy trio were busy. Tidus had been experimenting with the time spell 'Slow' and nearly freezing the enemies in place. while Yuna, Paine, and Rikku got rid of the them. Rikku also got to have a little fun with the frozen short version of Gaston by drawing on his face with a marker she carried with her...

Lea, Mulan, and Mushu got a little carried away with their fire spell. They did get rid of the villagers who turned into heartless, however that caused small fires around the room, ones that the fleeing servants were trying to put out. Ms. Potts and Chip were able to do so, and get away with the others to safety, thanks to Namine after using her new ink magic to give them cover. She was barely able to dodge the heartless attacks herself. Master Aqua aided her by wiping out the ones that were giving her trouble.

“Where’s Adam?” Aqua questioned.

They all heard a loud roar of pain coming from above the castle’s roof. Belle, out of worry, ran passed the dangerous monsters and into the direction of where her beloved was. Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Aqua followed her as the remaining heartless were being cleared out. Munny, magic bubbles, and floating hearts showed signs of this as the four keyblade wielders followed the Princess of Heart out the window and up to the roof.

They spotted an injured Beast stumbling as his keyblade fell to the ground. Adam was now using it to support himself. He looked rather haggard and weak, something he hadn’t felt in a long time. His foe, Gaston covered in dark purple aura held a hunting knife, with other weapons on his backside looking more and more deranged, and sinister.

“What’s the matter, monster? Is that all the fight you can muster? Pathetic, but as for me I'm just getting started!” The hunter boasted, while firing a cross bow into Adam’s knee. He roared in pain, as he fell down to the ground. However, he was picked up by his shirt collar by the shallow lunatic.

“Did you really think Belle would want a monster like you, when she’s got someone like me!? As soon as your dead, she’ll come begging to be my wife, my god given property!” The delusion hunter declared, as he twisted a hunting knife into him.

“Hey Muscles!” Kairi shouted, making Gaston turn his head to find the keyblade welders, and their teacher ready for battle. Everyone then took notice of the very angry Belle, whose body was giving off a very dangerous glow of light. Everyone near Belle had backed off as eyes went on her and Kairi, who was just as surprised as the rest of them.

“How dare you Gaston! How dare you attack my beloved!” Belled shouted in a fury.

Gaston gave a confused look.

“Your what? You beloved? You…You love this... thing? The animal? You’d love this monster over me?!” Gaston asked baffled.

"He’s not the monster here, Gaston! YOU ARE!!!" The illuminating Princess of Heart screamed, as she shot out a wave of light magic, damaging her love’s now baffled attacker, knocking him away as she ran to her re-transformed beastly prince. Adam slowly opened his eyes to find his beloved holding onto him as her glow started to fade.

“Belle?” He coughed.

“Adam, I'm here Adam. It’ll be alright.” She whispered, holding back tears.

The others got into their battle forms as Gaston slowly got up. Before he could do anything, Riku shot out a Dark Firaga at the huntsman, knocking their foe back again. Sora and Kairi dashed forward and kept the foe at bay with combination strike after strike. Aqua felt like she would need to have a talk with Riku about using the powers of darkness, but she focused on healing Adam with a Curaga spell.

“So Kairi? Can you do that whole magic wave attack thing too?” Sora curiously.

“W-why are you asking this now, of all times?” Kairi retorted, while dodging one of Gaston’s sword swings.

“Well you gotta admit, it’s cool!” Sora said, while parrying another one of their foes attacks.

“Yeah! Maybe we could have Master Aqua teach Namine and me some light magic!” Kairi said, while shooting out a thunder spell at Gaston.

“Yeah, and the other Princess of Heart. You could be like the sailor scouts, or the crystal gems.” Sora added, while getting out an ether.

“Sora, that sounds like an awesome idea. Princess of Hearts: Saviors of the Universe. Heroes to women and young girls everywhere!” Kairi said, as the two laughed.

“Grrrah, will you little runts take me seriously?!!!" Gaston spat, as Sora and Kairi kept blocking and parrying the darkness infused man's attacks. He was now having a miniature tantrum.

Sora and Kairi started giggling a bit. Which had Riku and Master Aqua raising their eyebrows, as they finished up on healing their allies, and keeping the suddenly appearing Neo-Shadows away.

“Well… We kind of can’t.” Kairi admitted.

“And WHY NOT?!” “ He roared, the Darkness growing in him.

“Well… your chin… looks like an extra butt crack on your face.” Sora said out loud. Kairi chuckled, and Gaston looked like he was about to snap.

The now enraged man foaming at the mouth charged at Sora. He performed a dodge roll and was blocking the incoming sword attacks, but suddenly the spiky haired hero took damage by a heavy head butt, knocking him off his feet, and almost losing his head band. Gaston then stabbed an arrow into Sora’s knee, harshly whacked him upside the head with the butt of his crossbow and threw him off the castle.

“SORA!!” Kairi, Riku, Adam, and Belie cried out. Kairi left the battle to go and save her falling boyfriend. She dived down, using her keyblade as a hook to stay on the roof, while using her free hand to grab a hold of Sora.

“I got ya Sora, just don’t look down.” Kairi cried out. The girl now wished she hadn’t said that as she looked down, and it was starting to freak her out.

“K-Kairi?” Sora mumbled, feeling an awful headache. Kairi focused on Sora, and noticed that the last attack seemed to do quite a bit of damage. Kairi heard a small creaking sound, feeling herself go down.

“Don’t worry, Sora, were gonna be okay.” Kairi told him and herself.

Gaston fired off an arrow from his crossbow at Kairi’s keyblade. Riku returned fire with multiple dark firaga spells. Adam gave a loud roar, and in a mad dash, he lunged at his castle’s invader, swiping away his foes weapons with one claw while attacking with his keyblade with the other. Riku and Aqua used a magnet spell to lift Kairi and Sora back up and onto the roof.

“Thanks guys.” Kairi gladly stated.

“I’ll settle this. You two go heal Sora.” Aqua ordered. “Belle, stay with them." The blue haired woman advised.

The two nodded and got to work. Aqua joined her newest student by cartwheeling in. She focused on a single attack to end this, the reappearing Neo-Shadows just making her want to end this all the more.

“Blade Charge!" Aqua cried out. Her keyblade shot out an extending beam of light. With another cartwheel she made quick work of the Neo-Shadows as they were caught in the twirling blender of her blade. Still more heartless kept coming, so she had no choice but to keep attacking. Kairi and Riku gave her support by fire magic and dark attacks as they finished up healing Sora.

Adam looked at the now beaten and battered Gaston, the darkness now just flickering. The prince lifted him up by his collar bone.

“I could end you right now, finish you off and make you a bad memory. However… Belle wouldn’t approve, and I respect her, unlike you. So I'm going to let you live, and you will never bother anyone ever again. If you do, I will throw you to the wolves, understand?” The Beast questioned in a calm and intimating manner. The hunter slowly nodded his head.

Adam dropped him, and tossed him a potion before turning away and walking towards Belle. Aqua kept an eye on the attacker as he recovered a bit of his health to make sure he wouldn’t try anything. She looked at the hunter who was slowly limping away, only for him come back with a hunting rifle!

“IF I CANNOT HAVE BELLE, THEN NO CAN!!! I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!” Gaston roared, as he blindly fired before anyone could react. A bullet nearly hit Kairi, the girl barely managing to raise her keyblade to block it. The bullet fractured upon contact however, causing shrapnel to cut into her skin. As Kairi cried out in surprise and pain, Sora's eyes shifted from their normal blue to a dull red.

Sora vanished, reappearing right in front of Gastion and bashing him over the head, knocking the gun out of his hands. Sora’s body then gained a strange red aura before he gave Gaston a slash across the face. And a few swift and powerful strikes to the body. Sora finished by pointing the tip of his keyblade at him.

“Gravaga!” Sora yelled in an almost demonic tone in his voice. The keyblade wielder lifted the hunter up in the air, and threw him off the cliff, screaming all the way down. Sora dropped to the ground, feeling like he had no energy left. His eye color returned back to their normal state as he adjusted his headband back into its normal spot.

Everyone sighed in relief. Adam and Belle reunited, embracing each other in soft and warm hug. A light started to shine around the two. It looked like the Beast was about to return to his human form.

Then out of nowhere, a corridor of darkness appeared between the two. Adam’s face was a assaulted by a boot to the face, being knocked a few feet away from Belle, returning him once again into his cursed state. Purple glowing arrows fired out of the portal as Braig came out, forcing the keyblade wielders to either block, reflect, or take cover. He had a clear head shot of the prince but Belle grabbed a hold of the free shooter’s arms, forcing him to misfire. The one eye goon of Xehanort dropped one gun, put a choke hold on the Princess of Heart, and in spite of her assault on her captor, he still kept firing. The Beast, and his Keyblade Master were able to dodge the incoming fire, closing the gap between them.

“Say goodbye to your boyfriend, sweetheart! Kid now!” Braig grumbled with a sneer.

What came in front of the two was a black cloaked being, red glowing oval eyes, and maybe a hair spike coming out of the cloak? The mysterious figure shot out a wave of darkness, pushing back everyone who came into contact with it as they screamed in pain. The figure gave Sora a pacing glance before leaving. The effect of the attack was much worse for Sora to the point where he passed out from the agony he was under. He touched the Princess of Heart, and she felt very sleepy.

“Adam!” Belle cried out weakly, trying to fight whatever magic they had done to her. The last thing she saw was The Beast slowly opening his eyes as the portal closed.

“Belle!!!” Adam screamed, as he ran to the love of his life. Tragically Belle vanished with her captors into a puff of smoke before passing out on the ground.

“NO!!!” Aqua, Kairi, and Riku yelled in defeat.

Riku and Kairi noticed a familiar gummi ship suddenly appearing in the sky. Donald Duck and Goofy’s heads popped out of the cockpit.

“Garsh Fellas, did we miss something?” Goofy asked, as he scanned the battle, both confused and very worried.

“Yeah, ya could say that.” Riku tiredly deadpanned, to make the mood even worse, it started to snow. Aqua put a hand over the shoulder of her large pupil, weeping like a child. Aqua couldn’t help but have the somber feelings get to her.

“No… I failed again.” Aqua thought bitterly, thinking of Terra, and Ven.

Down below the castle, Seymour Gaiduo looked at the newly made dead Gaston. His head removed from the body by a few inches. Both were about to be covered in fresh snow.

“Oh you poor strong hunter. Beaten by your ego and your prey.” Seymour said with a laugh, as he picked up Gaston’s head. He gave it a disappointed cluck of his tongue.

“Well no sense in letting you go to waste.” He mused as his right hand, eyes, and the corpse lit into green fire. With his left hand he summoned a ghostly skeleton of a dead horse. Seymour was so focused on his work that he didn’t notice Maleficent walking up behind him.

“Seymour, what do you have for me?” The Mistress of all Evil questioned.

“Oh, I do believe my Mistress… I’m making you a wonderful new toy.” He stated wickedly, as the evil fairy’s grin grew wider and wider at what her dark summoner was transforming the huntsmen into.

“He should be much stronger now, my lady. Does it please you?” The blue hair Yevonite questioned, as he put on the finishing touches.

Malfeasant nodded her head.“Oh this will do splendidly. You are forgiven for your last failure... as Pete has been for bringing this Lord Hater into our fold.” The witch declared, as her underling beamed with pride.

“Now come… We have a Princess of Heart to tend to. Let us not keep young Aurora waiting. Hahahahaha!!” The witch cackled as they vanished.

In a dark room, Xehanort was looking down at a chess board. Then at the Princess of Heart forced to bow at his feet.

“I'm sorry, my dear. But your fate has already been written.” The Fallen Master muttered before summoning his keyblade.

End of Chapter 7. pt.5​

(Sorry this took a year to write out.)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So much has happened! Well worth the wait to say the least! C: So it looks like L has become allies with DJ from TWEWY. I hope L can keep his promise to her. As for Sora, I'm surprised no one blinked an eye at Gaston's demise like that, since he got thrown off a cliff. And I'm dying to know who Braig used to capture Belle. Someone new? Totally hyped over that tidbit in particular. Of course, seeing Sora and Kairi joke around about Gaston chin during the fight was awesome. And Belle is kind of scary with her light abilities too. Overall, an awesome chapter!

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Even though I only read the first chapter, I already found this quite entertaining :)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter 8.

Donald Duck, and Goofy had disembarked from the Gummi Ship. The Disney Kingdom’s captain of the guard and court mage looked at everyone wondering about the battle that took place. Sora slowly woke to find his old friends, and smiling as he was pulled up.

“Up you go, Sora.” Riku said, helping him find some balance.

“Donald, Goofy, it’s great to see you…” Sora said in spite of feeling groggy.

“It’s great to see you again, Sora, but we need your help!” Donald told them.

“It’s King Mickey, he’s really sick!” Goofy added on.

“Oh no!” Kairi gasped as everyone looked worried.

“What’s he sick with?” Riku asked, concern for his old friend. The two looked to each other.

“We dunno, we’ve tried every spell and potion but nothing’s workin'.” Goofy went on.

“Is there anything we can do?” Master Aqua asked, as Donald and Goofy’s eyes went wide.

“AQUA?!” Both of them yelped as Aqua smiled.

“It’s been a long time you guys, what did you two forget about me?” Aqua asked in a playfully teasing way.

“Well…kinda.” Both admitted sadly. Aqua was a bit taken aback that her friends did forget about her, but she didn’t hold it against them since they had only met a few times.

“We’ll we can play catch up later, now I’ll ask again. What can we do to help Mickey’s condition?” The Master asked in a much more serious manner knowing it would be one more thing to add to their to do list.

Before Donald and Goofy could speak a low, cold howling wind came blowing through causing everyone to shiver. The Beast then slowly stood up and looked at everyone, and his old allies.

“ Master Aqua, I think it would be best if we discussed matters inside.” The Beast requested in a soft, low and humble voice. “Come all of you, we must bare the awful news to the rest.” The prince spoke regretfully, and everyone returned to the west wing of the castle.

As they walked down the halls, Adam lowered his head in shame. Sora saw this and put his hand on his friend’s shoulder. The beastly prince looked at Sora who gave him cheerful smile.

“Hey, I know things look bad now, but we’ll get Belle back. We’ve done it before, and we can do it again.” The spiky haired boy encouraged.

“Sora’s right!” Kairi chimed in. “We’re all in this together, so please don’t think your alone or go blaming yourself.” The princess of light said beaming. After some more walking the Beast turned to the two having what they said sink in with a smile. His heart full of determination!

“Yes… you're both right! I will save Belle, and nothing shall stand in my way! No Heartless, witch or curse will get in the way of our happiness!” Prince Adam declared at everyone’s delight.

“Well said my students, well said.” Aqua said approvingly as they moved forward.

“So your a teacher now, Aqua?” Goofy asked.

Riku laughed. “Boy are you guys in need of catching up." As the others filled the two in on everything that had been going on for the past few days.

On the ground floor at the living room Mulan, Mushu, Yuna, Rikku, Painie, Tidus, Lea, Namine, the servants, Morris, a headache recovering Roxas, and Xion were recovering from the battle. Lea was mostly talking to Roxas and Xion making sure they were okay. Mulan, and Namine we’re the first to notice that the others were back.

Belle’s father looked rather frightened upon seeing the monstrous man in spite of the assurances from everyone including Belle that he wasn’t a monster.

“Everyone… while we had won the battle to protect this castle… I'm afraid that Belle had been taken captive by the forces of darkness... “ Aqua spoke up, watching the servants turned to sorrow, Morris cried in his hands while her students looked disappointed in their failure.

“However!” The Beast spoke up, as he went down to the steps in a commanding and regal tone getting everyone’s attention. He walked down to the sobbing old man, and gently put a paw over his shoulder. Once the man removed his head from his face, he was greeted by his daughter’s love trying his best to look assuring.

“I will not stop until I bring her back home. This I swear!” Prince Adam proclaimed.

“And sir, I am truly sorry that I held you hostage, and failed to protect your daughter. I will do everything in my power to make up for my mistakes.” The Beast sworn to the inventor.

He looked bewildered by this creatures humility.

“Yo-you are forgiven, Your Highness… I assume you all did the best. ” The kindly inventor told him, allowing the prince to get up. As the prince rose, Morris gave a sad smile.

“Don’t let this failure get to you, to any of you.” He addressed the other keyblade wielders.

“I know for a fact, that failure is a step toward success. I’m sure you’ll be able to save my daughter from whomever took her.” He admitted as a few mulled his words. The Beast perked up upon hearing this.

“Then might I offer you to stay in the castle as a honored guest, of course.” The prince added, hoping to try and get more on his potential father in law’s good graces.

The inventor gave some thought to it. “Well if you insist then I guess I can lay low here, since the town has painted me as crazed lunatic or a monster…again.” The inventor gave in, allowing the Beast to smile.

“Then Ms.Potts, if you please, show our guest to his room.” The prince requested, and the inventor was escorted by the plump woman. “Come with me love.” The plump British woman requested.

“ Oh why thank you, Miss.” It. seems my daughter has more interesting friends, lovely meeting you two,” Morris called out to Donald and Goofy.

Everyone turned to Donald and Goofy.

“Now, King Mickey is sick, care to explain how we can help?” Aqua asked again, noticing the very worried look on Namine’s face.

The two Disney Kingdom protectors pulled out a book, showing a golden sun flower.

“We tried everything to cure him, but nothing worked, till we found this.” The duck mage said, as he pointed to the flower. “We found out this flower can heal anything, but we can’t get into the world where it’s at!” Donald said

“We kept getting blasted away by these bad guy ships, and we was hoping for your help, Sora, but since your busy” Goofy went on.

“We’d be more then happy to help, and I’ll have Sora, Riku, and Kairi go with you to secure this flower. While the rest will remain with me, while we search for Belle and the other keyblade wielders.” Aqua ordered. However Namine, Roxas, Xion, and Lea raised their hands like they were in class.

“Yes?” Aqua asked, looking to Namine first.

“ I’d actually like to go help cure King Mickey, he did me a kindness that I need to repay.” Namine explained.

Aqua thought about this and gave her an understanding nod. She turned to Lea, Roxas and Xion.

“Yeah, Boss I need to take Roxas, and Xion to Twilight Town, it’s private.” The flame keyblade wielder requested.

“Is this important?” Aqua asked, her eye brow slightly raised up in suspicion against her skirt chasing student. He however gave her a dead serious look.

“It’s very important to us.” Lea told his keyblade master. Lea then turned to Sora. “Sorry Sora, but I gotta tell these two a few things that you weren’t ever in the loop for.” Lea said, and Sora nodded in understanding.

“Very well Lea, go to Twilight Town, but you’ll meet with the rest of us in Traverse Town.” Aqua ordered.

They understood as many started to put on their armor and prepare for space travel once again. While the Beast went to say his goodbyes to the staff and his possible father in law.

Donald and Goofy were getting the ship started, while Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Namine were getting inside the Gummi ship. Roxas, Xion and Lea were seeing them off. Well Roxas and Lea were seeing them off. Xion was trying to hug the stuffing out of them, starting with Sora.

“Ohhh, I'm gonna miss you Big Bro!” Xion cried.

“I'm gonna miss you too Xion, but we’ll see each other soon.” Sora promised, while hugging her back.

“Oh, Roxas don’t go off doing anything dumb okay?” Sora teased.

“Who do you think I am, you?” Roxas teased back.

“Well you two kinda were for a bit.” Riku laughed at their expense.

Namine looked at Roxas. “Roxas…I have something for you.” She said softly as Roxas looked at her.

Namine revealed to him, a yellowed painted Star Necklace.

“It’s my own Lucky Charm, I put a Protection spell on it.” Namine said giving it to Roxas.

“Wow, thanks, but…I don’t have anything for you.” He said sadly.

“That’s fine, just be sure to return it.” Namine giving him a Kairi like wink.

Both Sora, and Roxas, were blushing hard. while Lea, Riku, Xion,Donald and Goofy were trying to hold back a laugh. Kairi could see Namine was trying so hard to keep it cool, but she was starting to see her crack. The princess of heart thought it was time to bail out her sister.

“Okay guys we gotta go, see you later.” Kairi said, dragging Namine inside the ship.. Before Riku got on board he was stopped by Xion.

“Boop!” Xion said in a cute voice, while she touched Riku’s nose and ran off to Roxas and Lea. Riku’s face was bright red, looking very confused as Kairi also dragged him into the ship. The Gummi ship’s engine’s started and it took off to the stars. Lea then looked at Xion

“What was that all about?” Lea asked curiously.

“Oh just a thing, and Roxas’s got a crush!” Xion teased.

“Xion, shut up I do not!” Roxas protested but his face was doing a bad job hiding his feelings.

“Namine, and Roxas, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Xion sang as Roxas groaned.

“Now, now Xion, lets not torment the boy. Lets go to Twilight Town first, and then we can torment him over his crush on Namine.” Lea said with a smirk.

“Yay, lets go to Twilight Town!” Xion cried out, as Lea put his arm over Roxas’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry buddy, I’ll teach you all of my secret flirting techniques. Listen to me, and you’ll have so many girlfriends.” The fire user bragged.

Roxas rolled his eyes.

“So your dooming me to the single life forever. Ouch Lea, I thought you were my best friend.” Roxas playfully teased .

Lea in turn elbowed him, while Xion giggled.

“Ha ha, very funny.” Lea said dryly, as the three put on their armor and flied off to Twilight Town.

Sora sat on his familiar chair in the Gummi ship. It hadn’t changed since he left it, well expect for the few extra chairs Kairi was trying to calmed down the flustered Namine. Sora closed his eyes to rest a little bit, but they snapped back open seeing that giant pair of red eyes. This time Sora could make out a very large form behind those eyes. They were still ways away for their destination Riku,and Goofy were talking, and Namine was drawing in her sketch pad. Feeling bored Kairi was hoping to try something.

“So can I drive?” Kairi asked Donald as she tapped his shoulder.

“No!” Donald quickly snapped.

“Oh come on, I can drive a Keyblade, I’m sure I could drive a Gummi ship no problem!” Kairi protested.

“Good for you, but your not driving this Gummi ship.” Donald grumbled stubbornly, holding on to the wheel.

“Oh come on Donald, a little bit of time with the wheel won’t hurt anyone.” Sora offered having woken up.

“NOOOO!!!!!” The Duck mage shouted.

“Oh come on you always act like this!” Sora shouted, getting a little annoyed.

“Um guys!” Riku wanted to point something out.

“I just want to fly for a little bit is all!” Kairi went on.

“Fellas, we should really be looking at where we're going.” Goofy added, but was being ignored like Riku had been;

“WELL ITS NOT HAPPENING AND THAT’S FINAL!!!” Donald shouted at the top of his lungs, and whatever Goofy, and Riku had been trying to warn them about, it was already to late, hearing a loud WHAM!

“What the?!” Mostly everyone said as two lifeforms were trapped on their windshield like large bugs. One was a big eyed small furry, skinny orange creature with a long green cowboy hat with a yellow star on it, and some socks and sneakers. The other one looked like a light blue, possibly female looking bi peddle dinosaur horse mix of the saddle on it’s back and reigns on his mouth meant anything. Kairi thought the alien looked like a magenta haired yoshi.

“Hey fellas!” The orange fuzzball waved with the enthusiasm that would match, rival and beat Sora. “I'm Wander, and this is my buddy Sylvia… Any chance you can maybe lend us a hand?” Wander introduced himself and his companion.

“Since your ship crashed into our bubble and all.” Sylvia said dryly.

Everyone looked at Sora, Donald and Kairi.

“Whoops, our bad guys, we’ll get you inside.” Sora and Kairi said, while Donald quaked in embarrassment.

With some help the two were on the Gummi Ship.

“Thanks.” Wander said, while shaking everyone’s hands.

“No problem. I'm Sora, that’s Donald, Riku, Goofy, Kairi, and Namine.” Sora introduced.

“Nice to meet you. So where ya’ll headed in such a hurry?” Wander asked.

“We’re trying to find a magic flower that’ll heal our King friend.” Kairi told him.

Wander looked like he was thinking while poking his tree black hairs by his chin.

“Oh well then you people need to turn around, cause at this rate….” Wander said, trying to turn the Gummi ship away.

Only to be right next to a large imposing looking ship shaped like a Skull from a metal album cover. It was slowly pulling them in, as the ship open it’s mouth, showing a red carpet tongue.

“Right into Lord Hater’s clutches.” Sylvia grumbled as she smacked her forehead.

“Who’s Lord Hater?” Sora asked.

“Some jerk who think he’s the greatest villain in the universe. When really he’s a total diva.” Riku stated, causing Kairi to snicker.

“Not a bad way of saying it kid.” Sylvia commented.

“Well guys, lets get to fighting.” Kairi said summoning her keyblade, and the others did the same. Sylvia and Wander looked at Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s keyblade. “Hey Wander, these guys got the same Key you got.” The blue beast of burden shouted.

“Huh?” All six heroes asked.

“Oh right.” Wander said, and in the his hand was a keyblade of his very own. Looking like a mix between a key and a banjo, with a bubble wand as it’s keychain.

“No way!” Sora said impressed.

“You got to be kidding me.” Riku said in disbelief .

“Well looks like we more pals for the ride. Now lets kick this Hater guys butt!” Kairi said, however as they landed the Gummi ship was blasted to bits by green lightning, Our heroes were safe thanks to a Protect spell. Sadly they were surrounded by heartless eyeball henchmen with laser guns, and a green eyed Skeleton dressed in a red and black robe with yellow gloves, shooting out more green lighting.

“Hello Wander, Sylvia, and other losers! Welcome to your doom! At the hands of Lord Hater: The greatest Villain in the universe!” The skull overlord declared, as everyone heard a guitar riff in the background.

“You called it Riku, total diva, and a bit of a ham.” Kairi joked, making Riku grin, and Lord Hater’s blood pressure rise.

“Are…those…eyeball people?” Namine asked a bit weird out.

“Yep. Watch Dogs.” Sylvia muttered.

“Hi Hater, oil buddy” Wander said happily waving at the villain like he was his friend.

“I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY!!!” Lord Hater screamed as he opened fire, and everyone else got running.

End of Chapter 8.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm dying to know what or who made King Mickey sick. </3 I know how close Riku was with the King, so it must have him worried quite a bit. I really can't wait for them to reach the world Tangled though. In the meantime, I love how much authority Aqua is swinging around because, she's really good at lecturing Lea about not chasing after any girls on their separate mission of their own. And it was absolutely cute seeing Namine give Roxas a wayfinder. <3 They make a cute couple. C: I loved so many things about this chapter that I'm eager to see how things play out against Lord Hater. xD Boy, what a diva he is. It's quite funny to say the least. Awesome chapter as always, Lan! It was a fun read thus far!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter 9: Legends

DJ played around with her noise frogs while her aloof ally was doing, something. The mask man had teleported the two top Olympic Coliseum, muttered and cursing Zeus and the other gods along the way. DJ watched the man create a multi layered alchemy transmutation circle on the floor. She noticed he was looking at a scrap of paper for what felt like the fifteenth time. The punk reaper was getting a little annoyed.

“Hey, you said that we were getting something here so what’s the hold up?!” DJ barked getting off the stone step she was sitting on.

“We’ll we aren’t getting something…here per say.” The masked ninja said cryptically, while making some hand signs. L dropped a yellow marble looking object while one of his hands dropped blood on the circle. It in turn sparked flashed, and DJ’s eyes widened to find a large gaping hole in the ground, making a long stair way to green, blueish portal covered in dull grey columns with a large skull on top.

“That’s where we need to go.” L told her as DJ got out her sniper scythe.

“The Underworld.” DJ spoke with a grin on her face. “So that’s where we’ll get this book?” DJ asked.

“Well hopefully that, and something else…” L muttered in a playful vague manner as he starts walking downward into the door to the Underworld. DJ glided down and the two partners came into the realm of the dead. DJ noticed something, unearth the eye slits she saw L’s eyes glow. One of pure light, and the other red.

Sora, Wander, Sylvia, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Donald, and Goofy were running around Lord Hater’s ship trying to get as far away from the enraged space villain and his army of watchdog minions. Wander looked like he was enjoying himself as our heroes gave the horde the slip.

“Phew, alright lets find the escape route and get the heck outta here.” Sylvia whispered as she looked around to check if the coast was clear.

“Wait this is normal for you guys?” Riku asked rising an eye brow.

“Yeah, we’re always slipping in and out of this place. Just stick with us.” The alien told him. It took Riku a few seconds to notice his friends weren’t with him any longer, but were looking at a directory.

“No way this place has a food court!?” Sora shouted in amazement. Kairi and Goofy also had matching delighted. Maybe when they rebuild the Gummi Ship they could get a food court.

“I know right, this ship’s got it all.” Wander added. Riku grabbed Sora, by his hood, and Kairi by her arm.

“We’ve got a small army after us and a plant to find, and you guys want to stuff your faces?!” Riku asked hoping at least Kairi could see the direness in their situation.

“Oh come on, we can handle the skull ham, and his flunkies.” Kairi said with confidence. “Yeah we’ll just eat and then spilt.” Sora said simply.

“They there they are!” A watch dog shouted, the laser fire multiplied. Thankfully Donald and Sora used Stop and a Protect spell managed to save them. Until Lord Hater over powered and destroyed the spells with his own dose of high powered green Thunder spells shooting from his hands. Sora used Strike Raid to send him back the cartoony skeleton space conquer, allowing more distance.

Our heroes were actually able to get into the food court and get a quick bite to eat before running right into Commander Peepers. He fired his blaster, and his Lord shot out more lightning. He fired everyone with a satisfied cackle. Only to find his foes had given him the slip and what he just fired had transformed into puddles of paint. [The wanna be evil overlord threw a temper tantrum while Peepers was ordering the rest of the watch dogs to be on alert for Wander, Sylvia and his new friends. Everyone on the ship suddenly felt weightless, everyone started spinning out of control, before being slammed into the ceiling.

“WANDER!!!” Hater screamed in a infuriated rage.

“Not again.” Peepers mumbled getting a headache.

In another room, Wander, Goofy and Kairi were pressing buttons, turning off the gravity. Sylvia, and Riku were turning off the ship’s force fields and deactivating, or reversing them against the enemy. the main weapons and cameras,. Donald was busy exacting revenge for his burnt tail feathers on a frozen watchdog. Namine pitied the lowly minion, but went to join Kairi in messing around. Sora would have been messing around with his pals, but for some odd reason his heart was leading him to another room.

It seemed like a vault, locked up tight. He used Kingdom Key to open up the lock. Sora’s eyes widened finding quite a few interesting things.

The first thing to gain Sora’s attention, was a ship. A medium sized ebon colored metallic ship. It was much bigger than the Gummi Ship, it looked rather old and for some reason Sora’ felt like he knew this ship, reminding him of when he was in Deep Jungle, and seeing Jane’s slideshow on the castle gave him the same feeling. “I call dibs!” Sora yelled to no one in particular. What it wasn’t bad to steal from the bad guys right? He then turned to a circular contain. His keyblade on its own shot out a burst of light opening in. The boy looked inside.

He found a what looked like an old suit of keyblade armor. The hood, cape, torso, arms, waist and leggings were mostly black. To contrast it, the gloves, wrist guards, torso and lower part of the armor were covered in a dark red copper chrome, while the leggings had a red sash going downward, warped to the rest of the leggings and waist by a cross shaped leather belt. The final piece of the armor was what drew Sora’s eye in the most. A dark steel and red colored mask. It covered most of the face expect for one thin line for the eyes, colored by the red going downward. Now normally to Sora or anyone this get up screamed villain, and yet Sora had this overwhelming, almost nostalgic feeling for the armor.

He felt in his heart that this armor somehow belonged to him. His keyblade was pointing him toward it. So Sora removed the mask for where it had been sit. He didn’t want the headband to get in the way so the boy in spite of his masked friend’s warnings. Sora removed the headband and placed it in his pocket for safe keeping. The mask was set into place, and the armor vanished from its holdings and on to the boy. To Sora, it felt right to wear the armor. He summoned his Kingdom Key once more, hearing a battle. He ran quickly to protect his friends, and beloved.

Hater and his minions had cornered the heroes. Not only was he having his watch dogs army, but to add insult to injury the skull faced blood colored robed space conqueror summoned heartless. Riku, Kairi, and Wander spotted that the little shadows were seemingly transformed against their will screaming all the way in agony into a Malfeasant style horned, green flaming tree demon warriors. While Hater was giving an air guitar solo at his new super army, The Space nomad couldn’t help but feel sorry for the creatures of darkness.

Sylvia was still putting up a great fight with her gauntlets, alongside Kairi, Riku, Donald and Goofy. Namine and Wander were more than happy to just give healing and support. The Watchdogs were slowly taken care of, but the new heartless and Hater’s own lightning magic were starting to get the better of them. Kairi, Donald, and Riku were out of magic and they had run out of ethers. Namine’s barriers were destroyed as quickly as she made them. Riku and Kairi were wondering if they could get out of this dark and dreary ship.

“Ah Buddy I think it’s time we hit the bubble and get on the heck out of here!” Sylvia told her orange furry friend who pulled out his interspace bubble soap and bubble wand from his keyblade. Unfortunately Hater blasted the soap bottle into into dust by disintegration.

“Ahahaha, I’ve got you this time Wander, and once you and your little pals are gone, I’ll have nothing standing in the way of me conquering the galaxy! Nothing! “ Hater ranted giving a arrogant cackle. While his Watch Dog army were chanting that Lord Hater was the best villain in the galaxy. Hater keep increasing the thunder backing them into a corner. Commander Peppers couldn’t believe it, they were finally going to get rid of Wander. The eyeball henchmen nearly wiped with pride as evil was about to triumph over good, as he boss was sealing their fate.

“Yeah and then this happened.” Said a new filtered voice that came in from nowhere,

The cartoony cosmic overlord was suddenly rammed straight into a wall while his remaining watch dogs. were knocked around like bowling ball pins. Our heroes eyes widen as this dark robed figure with Sora’s Keyblade entered the fray. He shot out purple thunderga out of one hands to wipe out half of the heartless horde, and the pushed the rest into an air lock with some kind of hidden zero gravity spell. Kairi just thought thunder spells came in yellow color, none of them ever saw magic like this. Riku could smell the darkness all around that figure as he approached them.

“Come with me if you want to live.” The robed figure said as he reached out his hand.

Kairi in turn gave the figure a swift whack on the head with her keyblade.

“I'm not getting kidnapped again! Take that you Xehanort jerk!” Kairi shouted as she was going to stand her ground and fight.

“Ow, Kairi! It’s me Sora.” They could hear their friend and boyfriend through that mask’s filter. Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy and Sylva looked at the newly armored keyblade wielder. Wander was wondering if he had seen this armor and ship before, it looked awfully familiar. “Don’t worry its Sora.” Namine confirmed, as she gave a quickly memory check.

“Sora, what are you doing in that?” Riku questioned as Kairi gave many quick apologizes over whacking her boyfriend.

“It’s so cool Riku, I found this armor and this ship just laying around, Came in pretty handy.” Sora said as he got everyone to board the ship.

They didn’t have time to fully take in the old rustic, details of the forgotten ship. Donald and Goofy found the pilot seat. The two fought over it, while Sora found his way into the seat. The boy’s body seems to have been under a form of auto pilot as Riku and Kairi watched him work the controls. The ship truly hummed to life, delivering our tired heroes out of the literal jaws of the skull themed super villain’s ship and into deep space.

Lord Hater managed to pull himself out the wall, seeing his ship damaged, and his minions knocked out with swirls in their eyes, the evil gave out a loud roar of loathing and frustration. “WANDER!!!!” “Peepers, get up and follow that ship!” He demanded as his second in command slowly got up.

“Whew, well that was a lucky break, guess we’ll be sticking around you guys for a bit.” Sylvia said, finally glad to get a break. She had never felt this worn out. At least not since Lord last bid to destroy everything in the galaxy. Riku had managed to find something to heal everyone up. They seemed like very old high potions from the dust they gathered, Namine wanted to check the ship out so she went on her own to explore.

“Glad to have you guys with us, Wander, our teacher Aqua is gonna love you!" Kairi assured their new friend, while Sora finally got out of his seat to let Donald take over. Goofy let Chip and Dale to explore this new ship for while. Wander had already punched in the destination into the navigation computer while Sora was flying.

“Oh well I'm sure I'm going to love her, in fact.” Wander said as she was trying to pull something out of his head. Wander pulled out a lovely fruit basket.

“This is just a small token in offering our friendship.” He said as everyone took a fruit in appreciation. Sora tried to eat the apple, but all he got for his troubles was a smashed apple on his new mask. He groaned as Kairi giggled, and Sora, Donald and Goofy laughed.

“You might wanna take that thing off first buddy.” Riku offered giving him his after a few bites. They were best buds, almost brothers, a little germ wasn’t gonna kill em.

“Right good idea.” Sora admitted sheepishly. He tried to remove the mask from his face after wiping it off. Only problem, was the mask seemed to have other plans.

“Sora you know you still got that on right?” Sylvia asked with a raised eye brow. This caused the keyblade hero to try again to remove it. Only for it to stay smack dab right on his face. Sora franticly tried to yank it off.

“Ahh It’s stuck!” Sora panicked.

“What do you mean it’s stuck?” Donald asked on really paying attention.

“I mean it’s stuck, I can’t get if off!” Sora explained panicking a bit more.

“Alright, Sora we’ll get it off. Kairi, Sylvia, Goofy gimme a hand.” Riku requested.

“Whatever you say Captain Navel.” Kairi joked, while Riku gave her a confused look thanks to her comment. Kairi in turn poked Riku’s exposed belly button. Sora, Goofy, and Wander tried to hold back laugher. Riku supposed he did expose his navel a bit, maybe a new change of clothes could happen when they reach the world they were looking for.

“Ha ha, alright Sora get ready.”Riku said as everyone able grabbed a hold of our stuck hero.

Namine could hear a loud crash while she was in the cargo hold. She hoped nothing happened, and if anything did happen that the others would be able to handle it. The memory witch couldn’t help but to turn to a cylinder shaped, tripod legged rusted looking robot. The one eye stared dead at Namine, since it looked deactivated for quite some time. Namine removed some dust, from what looked like the robot’s face, and unknowably reactivated the machine. The droid started buzzing, moving around, and beeping back to life.

“Um…Hi.”Namine said nervously as the little droid looked at Namine with a curious caution that she had for him.

The Droid kept beeping and booming trying to communicate with Namine.

“S-Sorry I can’t understand you little guy.” Namine admitted, causing the droid to look down giving a low whistle of depression.

“Hey, don’t get so down. I'm sure we’ll find something around here that’ll help.” She said trying to lift up the robot’s spirits.

The Robot in turn started wheeling around, with Namine following him. They noticed a door open, they could see another deactivated droid. This rusted orange red chrome tinted bi pedal humanoid looking droid, seemed frighting to Namine giving a quick glance a the skull like head and dead red eyes. The little droid gave her a small shove to move along.

“Alright I got the crowbar!” They heard Sylvia cheer and Sora’s loud protests.

“Okay Sora, this is gonna be easy.” Goofy assured him as Riku, Kairi, Wander, and Sylvia were trying to pull of the mask off of Sora’s face. As they all struggled, someone activated an air vent, forcing everyone but Donald to fall, and become a pile of limbs. Sora and Riku were wondering how things were going on Aqua’s end right now.

Master Aqua was having a terrible time trying to locate their supposed next student. Still Aqua was wondering if she could get anything done in this pirate port. Aqua checked to make sure Mulan and the heavily cloaked Beast were still able to keep an eye on Tidus and the Gulllwings. With finding her students safe for now, Aqua turned to a well dressed, large chested woman with tons of make up on. She with another a blond were fanning themselves.

“Pardon me miss, but have you or your friends seen a Captain Jack Sparrow?” Aqua asked hoping for better results than the last twenty people she’d asked since arriving.

“Jack Sparrow, I haven’t seen him in about a month, try the pub, someone’ll know.” The brunette told Aqua.

Aqua turned to see the ruff housing pub across. She grimaced at this but grit her teeth and would have to bare it for now.

“Thank you very much Ma’am.” Aqua said with a small smile.

“Don’t mention it love, an if ya see him, could you give him this from me?” The woman of the night asked before leaving a harsh hand print mark on poor Aqua’s now reddened face.

The Keyblade Master could only stand there and register that she was just slapped as the two went about their way.

“I don’t think I deserved that. “ Aqua muttered to herself as she nursed her sore cheek.

End of chapter.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That armor in particular is quite interesting. I wonder if Sora will be able to get it off. Perhaps there's a switch for it? xD I like the joke of 'Captain Navel', cause it's quite fitting for Riku. On the other hand, ouch. Poor Aqua getting slapped in the face wouldn't be pleasant at all. </3 I wonder if the book L is talking about is the book of prophecies? Sorry, I can't resist because, I watched Back Cover recently. Overall, this was an action pack adventure, and I'm looking forward to seeing where Sora and co. find themselves next. Great chapter too. ;)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Thanks, yep it's the Book Of Prophecies, as for Sora's new armor. If you've looked into star war legends you might see the armor. In this story it's about as old as the keyblade war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back