• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

RULES
1.be nice
2.you can be a person from the game or a made up one
3.you can be up to 3 people
4.have fun

plot~

the orginazation is acting up again but this time it's roxas's own orginazation he turned against his friends and he wants to take over all of the worlds and he is sending heartless into all the worlds can sora and the gang stop him or will everyone get swalloed by the darkness

setting~destiny islands

characters
kairi:me
sora:
riku:
king mickey:
namine:
roxas:

made-ups (if you make one you must fill this out)
name:
(only for org. members) title: (like the cloaked schemar)
personality:
appearence:
anything else:

mine~
name:amanda
is he/she on the orginazation:yes
(only for org. members) title: (like the cloaked schemar)the mischievous wonder
personality:she has anger problems but if she is not mad she is nice and sometimes shy
appearence:http://www.uvouch.com/userphoto/anime_girl236.jpg
anything else: she is the second member of the orginazation

<3

Call me Love, love.
Id love to play and be on the organiseations with hotty Roxas lolz.

name:Sakiyo
is he/she on the orginazation:Hell yea
title: saxyoki
personality:She is very loud when she gets to know some one. Can be very mean when she gets angry
appearence: http://www.graphicsdb.com/data/media/485/gothic_love.jpg
anything else: She is the girl in the pic lolz

Weapon: She has a very long sword that has pattens on it. She controls wind and minipulates it.

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
Sora'slittleangel: You forgot your title and your name has to be an anagram of your somebody's name with an X.

riku_kicks_butt

name:Romulus (organization: MorXulus
is he/she on the orginazation:in the past
(only for org. members) title: (like the cloaked schemar)the hidden destroyer
personality:slight anger problem. likes to have fun but can be serious. and greatly understands stuff.
appearence:http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/kill45/3573dfd0.jpg
anything else:betrayed the orginization when he recieved his heart

Nami

usually not funny
Id love to play and be on the organiseations with hotty Roxas lolz.
title:Broken Rose Pettel X(is that what you mean Namimaru???)

No, not quite. The title is correct, but the X or name isn't.

See, an anagram is when you mix up the letters of a word to make another one. So, you scramble up the letters in the name "Sakiyo" and add an X somewhere in there.

Example:
"Amanda:
Damanax"

<3

Call me Love, love.
oh now i get you. hmmm now i have to think of how to scamble it up lolz.

saxyoki....lolz lame but anyways it will do thanxs namimaru!

Nami

usually not funny
Lol. No problem. Hmm... I'ma join this RP. :D

Name: Naxim [Nazzim]
Somebody's Name: Namimaru Shuppon [Twin of Sakura; Nami for short]
Is he/she on the Orginization? Yeahs
Title: The Twilight Predator
Element: Cats
Personality: Cocky, perky and hyper Maxin has a love for cats. She studies them, and eventually she mastered they're ways. She has adopted them as her element, and even for a cute little touch she fixed two cat-ears onto her black headband (That blended into her hair) to make it seem like she has kitten's ears.
Appearence: Long black hair that reachest to her lower back is slightly held back by a black headband in the front, that lets her bangs still come threw, which brush the top of her eyebrows. She has deep, interesting white eyes and usually a fakely happy grin.
Weapon: Black katanna sword with silver prints of cats and claws.
Is two aloud? If so, here's my other one:

Name: Sakura Shuppon
Personality: Shy and sweet, but ever since her only family- her sister, Namimaru- had her heart stolen and turned nto a heartless, she has been depressed. Now living on her own, Sakura is alone. She refuses friends, peers, enemies. Lately she has taken an interest in Sora and his friends, while keeping her distance. She dreams of having friends like them someday, but still keeps to herself.
Appearence: Long, snowy white hair reaches to the back of her knee, but is kept back in a white ribbon. She wears a soft white, strapless, flowing, knee-length dress with white flats. She has deep, sad but beautiful white eyes identical to her sister's nobody, but thats not all thats the same. They have the identical look overall, except for the reversed colors of hair.

Last edited:

Devil Saiyan

name: Kurisu Organization name: Sixurku
is he/she on the orginazation: yyyep
(only for org. members) title: (The Red Demon)
personality: outwardly a happy-go-lucky guy who likes to make jokes, but he's a little darker than he appears. he mostly keeps things bottled up. He usually lets things slide, but sometimes goes into fits of rage when someone pushes him too far
appearence: he's tall and thin and tan, with short black dreadlocks. He is usually wearing loose-fitting clothing, which makes him look thinner than he actually is. his eyes are bright red, which gives him an intense stare
anything else: he carries a butterfly sword (like Zidane in FFIX) and two small tonfa blades

<3

Call me Love, love.
Oh and can i change my age to 14 instead. It just seems a little to old lolz. And can i plz have the Oblivion Blade PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ. And be rikus nobody(that would be so kewl) lol

Nami

usually not funny
Oh and can i change my age to 14 instead. It just seems a little to old lolz. And can i plz have the Oblivion Blade PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ. And be rikus nobody(that would be so kewl) lol

I don't think its fair that you get a keyblade, and being Riku's nobody would
make you a guy... =/

<3

Call me Love, love.
oh okay then i will stay as a nobody female girl lolz

yea sure ill love to start

bubbles

Amanda walked through the halls of the castle it was cold and dark.She heard there was a meeting and she was heading for the meeting room.When she finally arrived some members were there some wern't.She walked over to the chair beside Roxas it was a little high so she had to climb up to get in it.Once she was in it she waited about 15 minutes and her patience was getting low "when does this meeting start?" she asked Roxas."When all the members get here" he replied coldly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back