• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Gotcha, WM! Hope ya have fun wherever you're goin'!

Yeah! I have at least 1 new reader! I think I remember you from a while ago, Rikuman. Correct me if I'm wrong.
But anyways, thanks so much blazewielder! I love new readers!
And thanks to you to, kaze and WM! :)
I don't know when the next updates gonna be. I just got back last night, and I'm leaving tomorrow again! AHHHHHH!

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
@_@ Uhhhhhhhhh....................Woah.
That's a lot! I'm only on chapter 19, but keep it up KC!!!! I luv the story! PLz check out mine everyone. It's called BHK: The True Story

Literally 3 hours later(i dont wanna double post)

I'm gonna be sick. I just read all of your chapters in a row. Someone call the doctor.

Bhk: That would take all the fun out of things! :D

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Hey guys! I've been on vacation, and I still am! That's why there hasn't been another chappy in a while. Thanks so much, khg! I will post the next chappy after I alert some more of my readers that a new chapter that theyu haven't read is up. When a couple of new peeps post, I'll work on the next chapter! Until then! And thank you all for stickin' with this story! And I'll do my best to catch up on everybody else's!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*laughs at Mickey's voice* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

Sora:*same* HOW DOES IT GET SO HIGH?!?! XPPPPPP

Aozora: FREAK HELIUM ACCIDENT!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Kaze:...*smirks*....*laughs a little* O_O

*silence*

Sora:....Ummm....was I the only one who heard that..? @_@

Aozora: No.....KAZE LAUGHED!!!! O_O

Me:.....o_O

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
geez, you guys are all insane, every last one of ya! your all gettin very carried away with your group discussions. well suppose i'd better not got into into a fight with you guys. you know the saying about stupid things in large numbers.... ;) Anyways im awaiting the next update. Any time your ready KC. *pulls out his keyblade with a scythe blade at the point which strikes the enemy* And im watching my back round you guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back