• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::Kingdom Hearts: The Weather Goddess::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8myworldsmyown8

ooc|| its my first time hosting one of these things, so i dont really expect anyone to join. normal template:

Name-
Age-
Alliance-
Height-
Bio-

I'd really appreciate if someone could roleplay as sora and someone else as kairi. ill be riku. so the plot is: the three kids live on destiny island, quite a while after the kingdom hearts game. they are still good friends. suddenly they are told by their parents that they are not allowed to look at the well of which they drink from, and cannot drink from it. when a certain time of the day comes, the parents will go to the well themselves and get water. so sora, riku and kairi try to find out what is going on. ill just lead the way with it, since i know what's gonna happen. apparently the weather goddess has been kidnapped by hades, and she cannot change the seasons, or anything. the worlds are sorta messed up and lopsided without her. riku has hidden a gummi ship. so, yeah. enjoy!

rules:
1. No godmoding
2. No powerplaying
3. Be at least semi-literate ((which is at least 3 lines))
4. One-liners will not be accepted.
5. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back