• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The story through Riku's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter Six
To The Valley

After meeting Maleficents 'friends' Riku returned to his room. He had to begin thinking things through. Where was Sora? More importantly, where was Kairi? Where they in this world or would he have to go to another to find them? Why had he seemed to be changing, and what was his dream exactly about?
Riku sighed. He knew of course he had to find Kairi and Sora, Sora after all was his best friend, no matter how he had felt towards him recently, and he knew that he wanted to leave here, he didn't trust Maleficent one bit. He walked out to the balcony. The sun had finally broken through the rain clouds, and it began to dry the land.
Riku smiled for the first time in a long time, the sun seemed to cheer him up a little. 'Well, I'm still weak, I guess I'll get some more sleep.' Riku thought.

The next few days Riku spent wandering around the castle. It was pretty much the only thing to do. Whenever he tried to enter certain rooms though, Maleficent always appeared to stop him. This only made Riku angry, as he wanted to explore the castle as thuroughly as possible, that way when he found Kairi, he could tell her all about it.
The library interested him the most. Some of the books there spoke of interworld travel, which Riku NEEDED to learn. It seemed that he would need a ship of high durability to sustain the pressure of the inter-galatical vaccume that exsited between worlds.
Riku was doing the same today as he sat at a desk reading more about the ability to travel across worlds when he heard someone enter the room. He looked to the doorway to see Maleficent walking into the library.
"Good day to you, boy." She said.
"I've told you before, my names Riku." He snapped.
"Well, Riku, I have something for you. Come with me." Maleficent said as she turned for the door.
Riku followed her, once again following orders only so he wouldn't be killed.
They arrived soon at the lift that went to the Rising Falls, and the other that went to the Waterworks. Maleficent stopped, and Riku almost ran into her. She turned, and slammed her cepter into the ground, the green orb envoloping them again. The orb shrank to the size of a baseball, and shot of into the distance. Riku got the weird feeling again like he wasn't even there but he was watching everything pass underneath them. The trip in the orb took a much longer time than last time he was in this. About five minutes passed before the orb landed, expanded, and then dissapeared. Riku had managed to stay on his feet this time though. He looked around him, only to see dirt ground and mountains around him. The sun was blocked out by clouds once again, and rain seemed to be ominous.
"So, what did you bring me out here for?" Riku asked.
"You'll see." Maleficent said.
Riku looked out in the distance. There seemed to be a purple ball bouncing along the horizon. It grew closer, and closer, and then Riku felt the earth shake. He stumbled to the side as it shook more. Riku could now see the purple ball clearly. It wasn't a purple ball. It was a large beast. It had four hooved legs, a large build, at least fifteen feet high, purple skin, two glaring yellow eyes, and it was running towards them.
'Thats...' Riku thought but he felt his brain cease to think. All he felt was a massive pain in his chest. Riku was impaled by the Behemoth's horn, and was raised into the air, his blood flying out of his chest and down to the ground, and onto the Behemoths horn. Riku's eyes widened in shock as he gasped for air, and blood leaked out of the corners of his mouth.
"K-Kairi..." Riku gasped as he became limp.

AAAAAAAA!!! Cliff hanger. Yes, be scared by it. And just to let you know, I will mostlikely update this story late at night, when I have time for it. So, enjoy my cliff hanger. I'm sure all the Riku fangirls who read this will be scared for him.:D

Last edited:

mat

wooaha dude, sorry man I didnt see this topic, A mod can get rid of mine then, seen as in its not as good as yours.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

...oh, ok. lol~ then...why did he say Kairi? **awww man! so confuzzled!!!** o_O

"wooaha dude, sorry man I didnt see this topic, A mod can get rid of mine then, seen as in its not as good as yours."

WAT?! nooooo! dont get rid of it. urs is awesome 2!~ the more riku fics...the BeTtEr! *YEH! RIKU! WOOOWOO!* ^^;

Last edited:

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

o...hee~ ^^; wait...WHAT?!?! DIES???!!!! *faints*...but of course he cant die now....there's still the whole Kingdom Hearts game to go through! yeh..hes not dead...no way...

well, cant wait! have fun till then~ =O]

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
*KA-FREAKIN' BOOM!!!* Oh, yeah, I'm back. Writers block! Sorry.

Chapter 7
Battleing the Behemoth

Riku choked on more blood as he sunk lower onto the Behemoths horn.
"AAA!" Riku screamed as the Behemoth shook it's head madly, sending him flying into a mountain. He slid down it, a trail of blood following him. Riku felt his head sting, and he knew that it was bleeding too. Riku covered his mouth with his hand as he coughed, blood spilling out of his mouth onto his leather glove.
"Boy!" Riku heard Maleficent yell.
He tried to lift his head, but he felt too weak. He heard something clatter on the ground, and even though his vision was blurry, Riku made out a sword. He grabbed it's pure white handle, and stood on shakey legs, covering his wound with his other hand. His vision cleared for a few moments, and he saw the sword perfectly. I white oak handle, a round blue hilt with a green eye in the center, and the blade was that of a black and red demon wing.
Riku managed to lift his head this time, and looked up at the Behemoth as it slowly stepped forward. 'This thing's gonna kill me' Riku thought. 'I might as well give up now'
Riku dropped to his knees, still holding his wound.
"Boy, get up!" Maleficent yelled.
Riku didn't hear her, he had closed his eyes, and tuned out everything, waiting for the Behemoth to deal the final blow. But the image of Kairi's smiling face flashed before Riku.
"No!" Riku gasped. 'I can't die yet! I have to find Kairi! I can't leave her by herself!' Riku gritted his teeth, and tightened his grip on the sword.
"I've gotta live on for Kairi's sake!!!" Riku yelled as he lunged up, and ran strait for the Behemoth's legs. He jumped out of the way as the Behemoth stomped at him, and slashed several times at it's legs. With each slash, a dark gaping hole appeared on the Behomoth's legs. It roared in pain, and Riku watched as the eye in the center of the sword sucked this darkness into it. It blinked as it finished. Riku looked at it in surprise.
He felt a pain in his face and left arm as he was sent flying backwards from a swipe from the Behemoth's hoove. He flew about five feet, and groggily stood up. The Behemoth charged again, it's horn aimed strait at Riku.
He smiled at the plan in his mind. He was gonna grab the horn and chop it right of with his sword. Riku held his hand ready. The Behemoth was close enough now. Riku reached out, and felt something cold, wet, and sticky fly onto his face. Riku's eyes widened as he saw the very tip of the Behemoth's horn protruding from his hand. Riku pulled his hand away, only making it hurt worse. Riku screamed, and held his hand close to his chest in pain. Riku fell to his knees again.
Thunder clapped, and the rain began to pour down hard. It soaked through Riku's cloths, and made the blood drip out of his hair onto his forehead.
"I can't take this! The pain, it hurts to much!" He cried.
Riku heard a loud woosh in his ears, and looked up to see the Behemoth on it's hind legs. It came down quickly, and slammed it's hooves down, sending Riku flying, and the crash nearly blowing his eardrums. He landed on his back, and layed there for awhile, until he heard the Behemoth's thundering footsteps again.
"Damn! This things persistent." Riku said sitting up.
Riku, now soaked in his own blood, rain and mud caked to his pants, held his sword with one hand, the other still clutched to his chest, the blood thouroughly soaking through his shirt. The Behemoth charged, and this time Riku knew what would happen. He waited for the Behemoth to get close enough to him, or this wouldn't work. It's horn was aimed at Riku's heart. Riku jumped out of the way at the last second. The Behemoth's horn was so close Riku felt his shirt rip and his chest begin to bleed. Ingoring this, Riku jumped onto the Behemoth's elbow, and then to it's face. He kicked off of one of it's protruding teeth, and up above it's head.
"AAH!" Riku yelled, swinging his sword at the Behemoth's horn.
He managed to land on it's head as the Behemoth collapsed from the strike to it's horn. It wasn't moving now, it layed there like Riku had several times throughout this battle. Riku walked down it's head to it's neck. He felt around it's rough hide, until he found the spot he was looking for.
The area right below it's head that connected to the neck had to be vulnerable. He raised his sword, and with a loud scream, thrusted it into the Behemoth, a loud squelch came as the sword pierced it's skin. The Behemoth roared in pain, Riku held his sword there, as the eye in the center began to absorb the darkness. It started slow, but speaded up until the Behemoth was just a mass of black smoke. Riku fell to the ground, his legs not even attempting to hold him up.
He landed on his left side, dropping his sword. Riku lay there, an empty and hollow look in his eyes, the rain pouring down on him. Riku coughed out more blood. Thunder rumbled in the distance. 'Rain falls, almost like the tears I want to cry' Riku thought. A tear streamed out of his eye. 'Here I cry, softly now, as I die'

Whoa, that was cool. Poor fangirls, they're gonna freak out when they read this. Hope you like my returning chapter.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back