• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -The Story So Far- Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh it was October. I just had the dates mixed up since i barely remember when i saw it but remembered there was a collection rumored at some point.
You weren't the first person to say something about a January leak so I honestly thought I missed something aha.

The KH social accounts seem to confirm this as US only.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Honestly, I am sorry to the Xbox fans. There have been more than enough opportunities for Square Enix to port the collections to Xbox and if they aren't doing it with this re-collection now then it's not happening any time soon, at least not until a long time after KH3 launches (echoing Nomura's words from 2017).

It must really suck to be on Xbox and want to play KH3 but watching PlayStation get the same collections over and over again.

Why can't Square Enix pull a Sega and have an Xbox One version for the west? that's literally the most cost effective and profitable option here. Sometimes, Square Enix is just the worst.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why can't Square Enix pull a Sega and have an Xbox One version for the west? that's literally the most cost effective and profitable option here. Sometimes, Square Enix is just the worst.
The ironic thing is this collection on the PS4 is just for the United States, which is also the territory with the most Xbox gamers.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The ironic thing is this collection on the PS4 is just for the United States, which is also the territory with the most Xbox gamers.

Wow, so this isn't even for Japan? okay, now it's definitely inexcusable to not have an Xbox One version.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They should work, this is essentially the exact same games, just being re-released in a new collection.

The 1.5+2.5 disc and the 2.8 disc should be the exact same as their releases last year (having the patches on disc would be nice, but I think the patches push 1.5+2.5 over 50GB) so any save data you already have on PS4 should be compatible here.

They've already done this though. The trailer after the Pirates one at the Sony conference can easily just be recycled with this box art and info replacing the "all-in-one" info.

Then yeah, they should release that since it was never posted on their media channels. But Paris Games Week would be the perfect time to do a new launch trailer for this paired with a new KH3 trailer.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
(having the patches on disc would be nice, but I think the patches push 1.5+2.5 over 50GB)

Still crossing my fingers. Would be so nice to have all the bug fixes on disc.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS �The Story So Far� Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

"Collection with all the chapters on ps4"

Yay!

"Only for the US"

Less yay!

Agh, I really hope they will export it, I've always avoided buying the ps4 collections because I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
Just never thought they'd stick to their guns (ehh? Because they're americans and... nevermind)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

"Collection with all the chapters on ps4"

Yay!

"Only for the US"

Less yay!

Agh, I really hope they will export it, I've always avoided buying the ps4 collections because I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
Just never thought they'd stick to their guns (ehh? Because they're americans and... nevermind)

From the sounds of it, it’s just the existing two discs now packaged together. Seems SE may be trying to cut the costs of producing them separately in the US specifically.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS –The Story So Far– Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

I really love this cover though. Definitely nicer to look at than "1.5 + 2.5". I'm guessing there'll be another combo pack with KH3 in it a year from now though.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly

Does anyone else notice the white blotches next to Aqua in the artwork?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, someone messed up in PhotoShop lol.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

From the sounds of it, it’s just the existing two discs now packaged together. Seems SE may be trying to cut the costs of producing them separately in the US specifically.

Huh.
Well, that's fine I guess, it was just easier for me to get them in such bundle.

It's going to be the Smash logo
Sora confirmed for Smash

Meow Wow

Awards

HAH! That scribble next to Aqua is hilarious. On a serious note, hopefully it's going to be fixed by the time it's out. Or maybe it's just an error in that one picture specifically and not on the actual box art

Employee 1: There's an error on the box art, we should fix that before it's too late
Employee 2: Uuh, there's a problem. They've already shipped, sir
Employee 1: .......

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS –The Story So Far– Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

The only appealing thing bout this for me would be the menu having all 9 games in one list. That'd be pretty cool.

Other than that, obviously don't need this. (Unless they made Days n Coded playable of course ) Just 5 or 6 missions for each game. That too much to ask? :/

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Yeah, someone messed up in PhotoShop lol.

It's going to be the Smash logo
Sora confirmed for Smash

HAH! That scribble next to Aqua is hilarious. On a serious note, hopefully it's going to be fixed by the time it's out. Or maybe it's just an error in that one picture specifically and not on the actual box art

Employee 1: There's an error on the box art, we should fix that before it's too late
Employee 2: Uuh, there's a problem. They've already shipped, sir
Employee 1: .......
Shame on all of you for forgetting Aqua's pet fart!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Shame on all of you for forgetting Aqua's pet fart!

Don't talk about Ventus like that! Wuzzat? Oh. Ooh, you meant the..

This is redundant. If it were all combined on one disc, one menu, Xbox availability, patches on disc, the purchase would be justified.. Guess it's a waiting game on that last one. Production costs aside for ..a packaging box, this seems like a little cashy, a little grabby, especially with the complete Xehanort Saga on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back