• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The Shade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I'm gonna try mine now even though K.C. 's (Their Story) is soo much better than i can write.

Chapter1: Existence

Tanis's head was throbbing, he had never been used to the light of day, there was always something that turned him away from the light. He sat on the roof, waiting, looking, the weilder would be here soon, and that he was sure of. The silence bothered him a bit, he had never liked silence, it let him think of his uncertainty, his fear. Basking in light, the domed roof reflected the setting sun casting an orange glow on the black and white armor he wore,illuminating the normally hidden symbol of a heart across the breastplate, he thought about his past, his exsistence. The details were foggy at best, but he remembered being angry. He couldn't think back to a childhood, no happy mermories of mother and father, just that awful sense of lack, always he had felt he needed something, he had never felt complete. There was a man, he recalled as he often did when he was alone, a man in a cloak, the man thought of Tanis as a tool, something to be ordered around, the man didn't live to regret the mistake. He called Tanis a shadow , a shade , for some reason was the term he used more often, of a boy he had never met or heard of untill that day, Sora, it was an awful thing to be compared weighed by the image of someone you didn't know, or care, about. The sun began to set, the cheerful orange glow left leaving the cold harsh reality of things, this was where Tanis was comfortable, in the darkness.
The water,he always remembered clear bright beautiful water. These memories however felt cold and distant, unlike the recent memories they felt Dull like looking through a dirty mirror. The memories of happiness and friends could have been delusions, wishfull thinking, a mirage his brain created to mock him.
He heard footsteps, he looked ,the sudden jerky movement causing the chains he wrapped around his arms to jingle he froze as he saw, not the wielder but a man with a blade unlike any he had seen, . The mans blade had a curved handle and a trigger device inlaid in it. Though he wasn't the wielder he could pose a problem, he mentally marked him as a threat. The wielder had a way of making friends quickly, he already had gotten to strange animals to join him, therefore he considered anyone who wasn't a slave to darknessand had any power a threat. The weilder was approaching. Tanis pulled out The Mourning Glory his trusted sythe, the moon was at full rise now he placed both hands on the white handle and glanced at the black tips unholy luster.
"Let's go" he then said and jumped to confront the Wielder
"Halt" Tanis said in his commanding voice.
"Hi I'm sora me and my friends just wanna go through"
"Defend yourself" Tanis screamed the black blade of the sythe glowing with his hate "or Die.

Well that's Chapter 1, hope you enjoyed it.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"W-what!?!" Sora asked suprised
"You heard me" Tanis replied suprisingly calm "I will no longer sit back and watch you destroy all that I have worked for, all this power, this streangth."
" What are you talking about?" Sora said.
"You will not destroy me that easily!"
Tanis lept Into the air and sliced. Left. Right. Left. Right. Sora blocked all but one, the one that sliced open his chest. The blood coming out of his wound was black in the moonlight.
"See, wielder we all come from darkness, it even courses through your very veins."
Tanis Raised The Mourning Glory and sliced down, the blow almost reached Sora when Tanis heard the metalic ring and felt the hot blood coming out of his head.
Just before passing out he heard a strang voice say "Gawrsh, Sorry"

That's the end of chapter 1 there sorry I posted separete But my mom kicked me off.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
K.C. don't give me that we all know yours is better. Anyway due to my lack of a life here is Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Leon

Tanis was once again in darkness, just as he had began. That was his first memory, darkness, opening his eyes and becoming confused. He gathered up all his streangth and managed to open his eyes, he was in a house lieing against the hard concrete made him sore but he wanted to listen and if he moved they'd know he's awake.
"Well Leon I couldn't just leave him there." Said Sora's now familiar voice.
"I didn't ask to to leave him there I told you to kill him." replied a commanding voice knowing this was Leon made him fear the worst , that man had true power. The man wasn't as hostile as he seemed, Tanis knew true anger and hate because it boiled inside of him.
"Maybe we wont have to kill him." Said the strange voice that knocked him out.This person he knew was a very simple being, very good hearted.
"Aaaw shut up." said a less kind sounding voice but still he could the man or whatever it was didn't mean it.
There was a lot of tension in the room, I always cause a lot of tension he thought to himself once again slipping out of conciousness. He once again delved deep into his heart all he found was darkness, then suddenly more of those memories, the memories he could not claim as his own, a face a kind gentle face , she was beautifull, and a star, he remembered a star being of great importance, and a boy with white hair reaching out, reaching out to him. . . He was suddenly snapped out of the dream state he was in with the round of goodbyes that were going on. He had to leave and he had to leave quickly. Everyone had left the house. Were they really dumb enough to leave me here, alone, he thought he concentrated on The Mourning Star, it lept into his hands.
The darkness of that weapon was giving him streangth. He smashed the door into pieces and ran of into the night, alone, as he always had been.

There's two for you. Not too good huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back