• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Road to Oblivion [Sign Up & OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wow, I like your character Goddard, Evan shall serve him with pride. Also, I added a voice actor for Evan, more so you can imagine his overall tone and identity, you'll never guess who it is!

Nice choice~! I decided to unveil Caelum/Rutilus' voice actor as well, but I chose this particular fellow from early on in thinking up the character.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
wow, i was under the impression that the imperium was bad, but reading your charter's bio makes me wonder which side is the good side.

Ah, 'tis the beauty of war, there is no black and white.
Except Zurg, Zurg is evil. Pure Evil

full.jpg

Theart

Awards
wow, i was under the impression that the imperium was bad, but reading your charter's bio makes me wonder which side is the good side.

There is plenty wrong with the Imperium. But that doesn't mean they're evil. :) Shades of grey, folks. The only true 'pure evil's in this RP would be Zurg's Army, the Shadow Hand and that other group. :)

Ah, 'tis the beauty of war, there is no black and white.
Except Zurg, Zurg is evil. Pure Evil

full.jpg

[video=youtube;xlfOaZF77MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlfOaZF77MA[/video]

Goddard

Thanks for the compliments! I did want to make Lucius as multi-dimensional a character as possible. We begin role-playing on the day after tomorrow, this Saturday! Be ready guys! :)

Awards
Yay, I did it! Probably not going to try to use her 'til later... but are there any problems with this?
Name: Candice Gard

Species: Elf

Picture (or Short Description): She keeps her blond hair short, to keep it out of her way. She is of average height has a thin figure and pale skin.

Home World: Elfheim(Is that a world?)

Element (applicable only as optional if a Nobody): N/A

Faction: Elfheim

Alignment (Light/Dark/In-Between): Light

Personality (paragraph minimum): A skilled and powerful tactician. She wants order and strength for the kingdom, and feels that the rebels- who threaten the peace and order- must be eradicated. She is merciless and can be quite sarcastic, and often looks down upon others. Even so, she is loyal to those she serves. She has no mercy for the rebels, and considers them no more than rabid animals.
She hopes for a day when the rebels are gone and everyone can live peacefully. After all, she has hopes and dreams of a normal life and family to raise in a “perfect” world.
She realizes her shortcomings in battle, and tries to work around them.

Biography (paragraph is the minimum): She grew up in a strict but loving family, and was sheltered for most of her life. As a young girl, she dreamt of being a mother, maybe a princess… the usual childhood dreams. She told her little brother that one day, he would have to be a knight for his princess-to-be.
One day, she and her brother traveled far out, as she “searched for someone suitable to be her prince”. She saw respected troops from the town being attacked by rebels, and froze in her tracks. Her brother, who took her words to heart, rushed out to help the soldiers and to keep their kingdom safe, but he was too small to be able to do anything of use. When she saw him about to be stricken down, she grabbed one of the soldier’s fallen lances and stabbed the rebel through the heart. She glared at the rest of them as she prepared a light spell to kill more. No one threatened her kingdom…
She joined the ranks and quickly ascended, growing well acquainted with the royals.
She vowed not to think of romance or happiness for herself until those who threatened the happiness of everyone were destroyed. Since then, killing has become nothing to her, and she is proud to have become a hero in her brother’s eyes.

Weapon/Keyblade(s): A lance, and her magic

Theart

Awards
i cant wait till tommrow...but...nearly everyone has two charters...i dont know if i should create another charter too...

You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't really plan on bringing Scherzo out until about halfway into the RP's plot personally, so I'll mostly be RPing as Rutilus/Caelum personally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back