• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Never Ending Story-The Second Tale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

I'm reviving this story due to some technical difficulties the sites been having, so...the rules are as followed:

This is basically is a sort of fan fiction but the game part of it is that any one can participate and it never ends hence the title.

Basically you make up a character (DO not post the bio in this thread post a link to it if you want to show us it) and take him through a plot that is A) overlying to the entire story that means the plot that is established in the prologue applys to everyone and your character has to have a part in it.
and B) is one that you make up... the plot of your character he could be a knight trying to regain lost honour by fighting the evil menace that was unleashed in the prologue so the plot of your character intertwines with the main plot.

The Forum rules apply but there is one special rule for this game

If someone beats you to post and your story contradicts theirs EDIT YOUR POST TO FOLLOW THEIR STORY!!!!!! THIS WILL BE ENFORCED

I'll start it off where I last posted

Back to Xirka...

Piercing light radianted the whole room with brightness as everyone covered their eyes in blindness. Xirka toke a step backwards from the dirction of where the light was coming from, which was right between her and the half demon man vergil.

Xirka: Ahh my eyes...

Xirka quickly cover her eyes with her arm to sheild them from the bright light before her. From behind her she could hear the voice of her master calling to her and ordering her to destroyed Shinn. Xirka slowly uncover her eyes and open them. She was decline to anything before her due to the radiant light surrounding the area.

Xirka: I can't...see.....
Maximus: Xirka! Hurry up and eliminate these fools!
Xirka: My lord, I can't see what's in front of me
Maximus gritted his teeth and clutched his fist
Maximus: Damnit! Do I have to do everything around here!?

Maximus pointed his keyblade towards the center of the room and from the tip of his blade he created a dark energy from it. The energy beamed towards the source of the light and destroyed it, which quickly covered the room with darkness and silence.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
(Please fill in the basic plot for me, Rika, for I know just about nothing about it, other than the unleashing of some great evil. When my character refers to the "Dark One", he is referring to that evil.) (For an idea of what my character looks like, watch this, at about 00:25: YouTube - Overlord - Battle With the Old Overlord (Last Boss))

A hoarse cackle resounded from within the darkness, startling all others in the room and breaking the seemingly endless silence. "Hahahaaa... Darkness, so pure, so simple....The power that it brings is truly phenominal, if you are strong enough to resist its side-effects." A faint glow, seeming only to reveal the contents of the room, and not provide light, revealed the speaker. It was a wizened old man, wearing rich, red and black robes, and leaning upon a staff. His wrinkled old face was framed by a black hood, pulled low, and a full beard of the purest white.

He hobbled over to Maximus, grunting slightly with each step, as though it pained him. He leaned closely into Maximus's face, examining him, staring into his eyes, but Maximus felt as though the strange man was looking right into his soul. "No....you are not the one I seek." He then turned to face Xirka, smirking as if he knew something. He stared into her eyes similar to what he did to Maximus. After staring for what seemed to be an eternity, the old man threw back his head and let out another laugh; But it was stronger than the hacking cough of a laugh he gave before, and as he did laughed, his back straightened, and he no longer leaned upon the staff. The faint glow that filled the room now grew bright, but not with warm yellow sunshine, but a sickly green hue. "You are the one whom I seek, child. I have been waiting quite some time for the right moment, now." He spoke with a stronger voice, that reflected great age, but not weakness. "Ever since my punishment, I have been searching for the one who can aid me in my goals, to return to my former glory and exact vengeance upon my punisher."

He walked closer, staff in hand, and a malevolent glint in his eyes. Xirka tried to back away from the old man, yet she could not. It was as though it was fate for this robed man to have found her. "I was once the most powerful servant of the Dark One, almost close enough to be one with him. However, an opportunity arose, one in which I could take the Dark One's place....I had almost assured victory, but in a last surge of strength, the Dark One cursed me, imprisoning me in this wizened and weary shell of a body. He cast me out, leaving me to suffer eternal torment at his hand....But I escaped. My power is now nearly at its fullest, but not yet enough to challenge Him. I still require the youth that I once had in order to regain the last of my strength. Far and wide I have sought a suitible apprentice, with whom I can combine powers, and take the throne in which I nearly sat so long ago."

"Join me, and your power will be tenfold any that your master has promised you. We can rule over all, something that you could never hope to achieve with the fool, Maximus. Come with me, Melchazaar, Xirka....it is fate..." Xirka looked to Maximus, and then the wizard who named himself as Melchazaar, unsure of which path to take. The wizard sounded very convincing, yet Maximus was her master...

Rika17

well for my character...Xirka(real name Rika) she was once a famous singer on destiny Island, her band were her only friends and everynight she been having stranges dreams of and old man (aka Maximus) She was kidnapped from her world by Maximus and had her memories erased by him. Her friends are trying to find her and save her from his grasp and hoping that one day they can all be together, but in order to save her must get stronger to fight the darkness that comes they're way. Along their jouney they have met Dante (from devil may cry) Rika's Sensei Claire, who weilds a keyblade of her own, josh another keyblade weilder (he also has his own plot not sure what it is...?), Plimton, a female character who is searching for a man that nearly killed her, and the newest character Niki(which she also has her own plot). Maximus true goal is to obtain kingdom hearts and control everything and for some reason Xirka is needed for him to gain it.

That all for my character, your gonna have to ask some of the other players on what's their story on their characters

Xugoh

Yo my character is Xugoh... or at least it was.... Xugoh was a Nobody that created an organization with the intent of destroying all worlds and create a new one that Nobodies could rule with their superior intelect and emotionless rightousness. In the organization were also Zexion (KH) Vergil (DMC) Shinn(Persona3) Ramirez (SoA) Legato (Trigun) Xeyckim (Mickey Mouse) Maximus and Xirka.
The organization was successful in every mission they carried, together they took down Disney Castle, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Traverse Town and many other worlds, they also captured King Mickey and turned him into a Nobody, however Maximus backstabed Xugoh at a crucial moment by revealing his plan to attain Kingdom Hearts and left him to die at the sword of a mysterious warrior.
Now Zexion, Vergil, Ramirez and Shinn seek revenge upon Maximus.

Rika17

Back to Xirka

The young women look at the old wizard before and then to her master. Master her perious master who sat there on the floor with a stun look in his eyes. Xirka found herself again in the same situation which she was unsure to do. The old wizard look to the young women, gazing at her and hoping that she will provide a guarantee answer to his question.

Wizard: Well...child? What will it be?

Xirka remain quite and look down at the floor of unsure what to do. Maximus growled as his loyal servant stood the silent and unspoken to the strange being before them.

Maximus: Xirka! Are you really going to betray me? Have you forgotten that is was I who took you in when that rodent king abondon you?
Xirka shot her head staight up and listen to what her master had to say.
Maximus: Don't let this old fool decieve you! I'm the only one who can give you ulitmate power!

The old wizard turn to Maximus and glared at him. He raised his staff up and bolted a powerful lighten rod at him, which sended Maximus's body to shake violently as the lighting rod hit him and causing him to scream in a painfullly torment.

Maximus: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Maximus quickly fell and laid limp on the floor
Wizard: You feable old man! Don't you dare interfere with her discions

Xirka quickly turn around and saw her master lying uncautiouly on the floor. They was no movement to his reactions as he just laid on the ground with stillness. Xirka eyes widen as she saw what had happen to her master. She quickly turn her head towards the old wizard and glard at him with rage in her eyes.

Xirka: Wizard!
The old wizard turn to her with a smile on his face
Wizard: Yes...?
Xirka: I've made up my mind!
Wizard: What is it, my dear?
Xirka summon her dark keyblade and pointed it directly at the old man before her.
Xirka: The answer is....NO!
The young women quickly prepares her keyblade and rapidly charges at the old wizard before her.

Xugoh

Vergil: Tch.... we're getting outstaged....

Ramirez: There is always someone else stealing the show, isn't there?

Zexion: Enough, this might be our chance. Lets get him!!!

The three had enough time to recover their stamina and strenght after being struck down by Maximus, thhey ran from behind the old wizard and straight past Xirka, their eyes met as Xirka realised it was too late to stop them and that she had left a big opening.

Maximus: Huh? You guys are still here?

Maximus didn't reach his weapon in time, the three attackers were only inches away from carving their blades into his face, but then thunder roar as light spreaded from the corner of the room and a familiar figure appeared, when the light subsided a thick wall of ice had been risen between them and their target.

Ramirez: Ugh! Shinn!

Shinn: I made up my mind! I'm not going to run or hide! I'll take Xirka away from here! Away from you guys and Maximus! And whoever that old man is, he is not taking her either!!!

The Persona Jack Frost chanted once more and a blizzard filled the room.

Meanwhile somwhere else....

Dante: You think everybody else forgot about us?

Claire: ... I only became a secondary character after you showed up....

Dante: Even my brother is getting more screen time than me! I hate loosing to him!

Without realising it the two walked straighht into a misty valley, the soil was a barren wasteland, everything reeked of death.

Legato: Mhmhmhmhm... It's been a while...

Dante: Have we met?

Claire: I think.... at the castle.

Legato: Indeed, i was a member of the organization. However, i no longer am. My debt was made void after our leader was killed. Which is a pitty it's been so long since i killed anyone... you are just in time.

Claire: I don't like the sound of this...

Dante: Bring it on! Time to take back the spotlight!

Claire: Is that all you think about???

Legato licked his lips maliciously and glared Claire Straight in the eyes. After that the female warrior imidiatly took out her keyblade and took a swing at Dantes head, who dodged it just in time to only see a few strands of white hair getting blown by the wind.

Dante: What the hell??? Are you nuts???

Claire: S-sorry! I didn't mean to do that!

She took another shot at the tall half demon.

Dante: Quit it! We have to fight that guy! That guy!!!

Dante said pointing angry at Legato who stood at the top of a hill a few feet away.

Claire: I know, but i can't control it! It's like my body is moving on it's own!

Rika17

Back to Xirka...

Ice and chilly winds fill the room as it started getting cold. Everyone turn to Shinn, as he persona Jack frost was right by his side and chanting a cold spell.

Vergil: Shinn! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??
Shinn: Doing what my heart is telling me to do! And that is getting Xirka away from everyone of you people!

Shinn order his persona to fill the room with more frost and snow. Jack Frost bowed to his master and did what his master commanded. Jack chanted louder in the room and the blizzardy room became much colder then before. Everyone crotch down and wrapped their arms around their bodies as the freezing air became more bitter.

Vergil: D..Damn!

Xirka shivered violently are the freezing air hit her. Shinn quickly ran to her and grab her arm, Xirka was pull up from the floor and lead by the young man.

Xirka: Shinn! Just what are you doing!?
Shinn turns to her
Shinn: Just what do you think it looks like? I'm saving you!
Xirka begins to go into shock
Xirka: Sa...Saving me!
She quickly pulls away from and glares at him in the eyes
Xirka: I don't need saving! I have to stay by Maximus side and protect him from anything that should harm him!
Shinn looks to her
Shinn: But...
Xirka: No buts...I must stay by his side at all cost! No matter what! You Hear!

Xirka quickly turns around and goes to Maximus side. Shinn grips his fist and quickly catches Xirka's arm before she could go any futher. The young women turn around to see Shinn prevent her from going to Maximus.

Xirka: Shinn what the he....
Shinn quickly punches Xirka in the stomach
Shinn: I'm sorry...but I can let anything bad happen to you

Xirka slowly fall into Shinn's arms and passes out due to the blow in his stomach. Shinn turn around and opens a dark portal. He carefullly picks up Xirka in his arms and carries her away into the black hole. He call out to his persona and the Jack fost stops the cold spell in the room and disappears along with Shinn and Xirka. The portal behind them closes and everything begins to go silent.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The wizard Melchazaar sighed, and opened his own portal to follow after Xirka, his chosen one. He stode through, muttering to himself as he did so. The wizard found himself in the Dark Corridor, surrounded by Xirka's friends. Melchazaar looked upon them all, each giving them that same, uncomfortable glare. Shinn turned to face the elderly wizard. "What do you want, old man?!" Melchazaar smiled, and replied, "Since you can do just about nothing to hamper my plans, I'll simply tell you straight and clear: I require her youth and soul, so as to regain my full strength, and seize control over the Darkness. You see, when I previously challenged the Darkness, and failed, a piece of my soul was wrenched out of my body, thus permanently removing half of my powers....Well, not permanently. If I were to absorb the soul of another, one whose power of Darkness runs deep, I would regain all of my former might and more. Maximus, while deeply immersed in Darkness, gives the Dark too much control....He will most likely perish from it, eventually. Xirka, however, has a great hold over the Darkness, and a youthful soul, to boot. So I'm afraid that Xirka will have to come with me, now. It's nothing personal, believe me, young man, she just happens to fit the requirements."

Shinn, Vergil, and all the rest immediatly sprang into action, each sending their own unique attack at the wizard. He merely chuckled, and raised his hand. With that, a great wall of energy sprung up from the ground, absorbing all of the attacks. The wall curved to form a dome around Melchazaar, protecting him from harm. He then casually storde over to where Xirka lay. He raised his hand, but before he could cast any spells, Maximus leaped in front of him, keyblade in hand. "Xirka is my apprentice, and no other's! You cannot contend with my power, old fool!!" At that, he charged up his keyblade with an immense amount of dark energy, and flung it at Melchazaar. There was a great flash, and everyone present was blinded.

When they regained their sight, everyone was stunned, too stunned to move or speak. The wizard lay seemingly dead upon the shadowy ground. Maximus gave a grunt of satisfaction, and went to retrieve his keyblade. But as he grasped the grip, Melchazaar sprung into action, his masquerade of death broken. He charged his staff with dark lightning, and slammed the head into Maximus's gut, at the same time snagging his keyblade. Maximus was flung onto the ground, cringing and convulsing. Melchazaar looked down upon him with contempt, and flung Maximus's keyblade beside him, where it shattered. "Now," he began, "Since the pathetic Maximus is out of my way, I'll be taking my youth now." He then walked over to Xirka, waved a sarcastic farewell, and teleported them both away before the others could stop him.

Last edited:

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Josh ran in to the sound of clashing swords.

He stopped as he gazed...on a battle between to opponents

One in silver armour carriying a huge sword.

The other a purple armour clad warrior weilding a sword that looked like Soul edge.

As they traded blows, seems to be mimicking each other in terms of style.

It didn't look like it would end soon.

So Joshua did what any non-sensable person would do.

He tried to go around them to continue his search.

He was on the banister of the arena facing out into the horizon.

When he saw the two swords just sitting there in a fountain.

*This is my best chance while they are distracted* Josh Mused.

He hid behind the banisster while he thought of a plan.

Constanly looking over his shoulder to make sure the battle continued..he made his way to the fountain.

When he got to the top he puled the swords out.

As if they were meant to be his the vines holding the 2 swrods together withered and died alloing him to separate the 2 swords and hold them aloft in each hand.......when he did he noticed something......

The sound of clashing swords had stopped.

As he turned around he saw BOTH the Silver warrior and the Purple armoured Knight Staring at him.

"What do you think you are doing!?!?" yelled the silver warrior His sword at the ready.

"YOu are not fit to weild that!!!" The purple armoured warrior said his sword also at the ready.

Josh stood in silence.

He then jumped and ran towards the arena.

The 2 warriors backed away from the bannister and turned as Josh jumped over them and landed.

JOsh then turned and hefted the heavy swords into a fighting stance.

The 2 warriors stared at each other and nodded as if they knew what needed to be done and agreed to work together, then they rushed Josh and attacked.

Rika17

Back to Claire...

The female warrior kept attacking dante without any will of her own. Her body move without her control and couldn't stop herself from hitting the half demon. On the hill Legato laugh as Claire attack Dante, while the white hair man kept dodging her attacks.

Legato: Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Dante: Claire! Stop this!
Claire: I...I can't...I have not control over my body
Dante:.......!
Legato: Ha Ha Ha! Yes...that's it kill him

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOG: I'm here what I miss. Since this is new and Rika was explaining plot to the characters, my he did not have.

Niki from an island similar to Destiny Island. Her family is unknown. She lived with her uncle and cousins. She had weird dreams of her own of a man trying to control light and darkness. One day was coming home from school was almost kidnapped or killed by a man of darkness. She then was transferred out of the world and met up with the gang. She's staying with the gang to find out her family story and mystery. She has a pure heart might I add.

Anyway where were we with the gang's story?

Last edited:

Rika17

Oh yeah, hmmm. I think I stopped posting because it was your turn.
this is where the gang was last posted and where you last posted Star Light

"So girl what's you name?" Plimton asked.

Niki covers up her birth mark. She had a weird feeling about this person.

"My name is... Niki. I'm ummm..." Niki stopped she didn't know what to do.

"Well...?" Plimton was getting annoyed.

"I'm a distant cousin. I'm also a close neibor." Niki says hoping that that everyone else would be fine with it.

"Yes she is my distant cousin. My mom's sister's husband cousin's daughter. She is also Bob's neighbor." Lucy says going over to Niki.

"Hmmm. I see. Oh Are you hurt?" Plimton asked. She was getting suspisious.

"Ahhh. Nope. I do this when I'm worried, nervous, excited, so fourth. I do this alot. Nope I'm totally fine. Hehehe..." Niki did a slight giggle.

"Oh ok." Plimton said. Niki could tell she was not satisfied. She worried. Well for now she was safe. She wonder though how to get home and how her uncle is doing. He must be worried sick. Niki thought to herself. Niki decided staying with the gang would help her get home, and her families secret.

Last edited:

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Um as the ones on the previous story now my character is named Karen (like moi ^^; ) and she is a queen from the realm of light. She has a very long list of bodyguards but when she found out about Maximus plans she decided to confront him as many other people but her plans were changed by him and his Servant Gilgamesh when he started to show up in her castle and started calling her by the name of ''Amethyst'' which is, as some now, her other personality or more exactly her nobody. According to Amethyst and Gilgamesh Karen isn't a normal human because they say she is a heartless, more exactly Sorceress Rinoa's heartless which KAren doesn't believe, she was taught magic and summoning by Sorceress Ultimecia who seemed to know more about Karen than anyone else.
Anyway, one day Gilgamesh kidnaps Karen in front of her bodyguards and takes her to Maximus' Castle who also seems to know her because according to him and Gilgamesh she once worked for them though Karen doesn't remember that but they say it wasn't her but Amethyst (who also had some sort of relationship with Gilgamesh ) . She manages to escape from that castle and Gilgamesh decides to chase her around until he recovers Amethyst.
After escaping Karen arrives at Destiny Islands, where she had been once to hear a concert that Rika held, there she meets Josh who's fighting against Maximus also and she wants to help also by fighting the heartless that were attacking the place until Gilgamesh appears and wants to take her away again but this time uses his statement of her being a heartless and confuses her but she manages to fight against him with Amethyst refusing to. After she hits him badly with her keyblade he disappears but promises to come back.
Karen is about to leave and kill her bodyguards since Amethyst was taking control over her but Josh somehow hears Amethyst and on his Gummi ship when Karen was already herself again he lets her VAlefor land and go with them to Disney Castle where she doesn't do much since she is depressed already.
She escapes from the place and ends up in the house of Yuuko (xxxHolic) where she talks with her about everything so Yuuko decides to help her out but she has to pay a price which is the memories of the person who she loved at that time, which was Cloud, one of her bodyguards.
She accepted and so Yuuko sent her on a trip to find a way on ow to get rid of Amethyst.
She travelled to Tokyo twice but in different places, first she arrived at Tokyo alongside her new companion, Mokona which is a bunny that allows her to cross dimensions, and there met the Sky Dragons and Earth Dragons,the first group wanted to save the earth while the other didnt want to ( X/1999) she was confused with another person and ended up in the group that wanted to save Earth. There she met Yuzuriha, Arashi, Subaru and more people that were murdered afterwards, when she saw the two leaders of this group fighting at the top of Tokyo Tower, Kamui and Fuma, Fuma had killed his sister the one that was Kamui's gf and Kamui was going to kill Fuma just then when he had killed him, he planned to destroy the world instead of save it but Karen with her keyblade stopped him from doing that.
the only survivors, Yuzuriha,Arashi, Subaru and Kamui decided to join Karen because according to Mokona she needed Kamui's sword Arashi and Yuuzuriha went to Yuuko's house while Subaru and Kamui became her current bodyguards.
Afterwards they travelled with her to another part of Tokyo and met SAkura (CCS) where she gave Karen he Clow Cards. After that they ended up in Japan once again and met two shinigamis, Ichigo and Rukia (Bleach) that's the current location of Karen and there she is sort of kidnapped by the owner of a shop called Urahara and also is being chased by Shinigamis from the Soul Society that want her dead.

On her castle things are different, King Storm (FF vxiii) took over her beloved queen's castle and is there until Karen returns, there he is with the court that are helping him out, Cloud is loosing his memories about him and Karen and some of the other bodyguards are noticing it.

/Court:

-Yuna
-Cloud
-Squall
-Reno
-Axel
-Demyx
-Kadaj
-Irvine
-Tidus
-Ashe /princess from other country
-Lightning/queen's friend.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Niki sat there. Her food had arrived. She ate it slowly.

Waitress: What's wrong deery?
Niki:... I'm not that hungry...
Bob: Hey Niki, what's up?
Niki: I really don't know, just wondering if well, if I'll be back at home again. Be with my family. You know. I had alot done to me lately I don't know what to believe any more. That's all.

Everyone look at Niki worried.

Lucy: How about we get the check.
Waitress: It's coming up, and between you guys I really enjoyed having you, so I'm gonna give you a discount
Lucy: Really?! Thanks!

The waitress left and came back a minute later with the check. The regular price was to be $134, but lowered to $96.

Lucy: Wow, thank you so much!

Bob glances over to see the price while drinking his water. Plimton sitting across from him. He spits out his water at her not on purpose.

Bob: wow, that's still alot!
Lucy: It's better than the normal price.

Lucy get's out of credit card. She gives it to the waitress who goes back to cash the check. Lucy lays out $23 for tip. Niki looks around at the others. She looks at her watch. It is late.

Niki: So don't mind me asking, but where are we going after this?

Rika17

Back to the gang...

Plimton wipes her face(due to the fact that Bob had spited water all over her) and gets up from the table.

Plimton: I have to go to Japan
Everyone stares at her
Lucy: J...japan...?
Plimton: Yes...there is a sword smith over there that I need to talk to
Bob: Do you really have go all the way over there just to talk to this sword smith...? I mean can't you call him on the telephone or something?
Plimton stares over to Bob.
Plimton: No...I must speak with him personitaly...and besides...theres some business that needs to be taken care of while i'm over there.
Kiki: What business is that?
Plimton: Revenge

Last edited:

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Josh Evaded the warriors first strike and Attacked back.

This was going to be a short fight as the swords weights took lot of energy from his arms pretty quckly.

The 2 warriors evaded the stikes and tried to flank him.

When the 2 warriors attacked from each side jericho ducked causing them both to nearly strike each other had they not quckly changed the angle of their stikes to avoid each other.

Jercho rollled out of the way and got back to his feet

The purple armour warrior then attacked with a flurry of stikes with his sword.

Josh managed to block them with Soul calibur and proceeded to fight back.

He then noticed that silver warrior coming around behind him.

As if he knew he was spotted the warrior charged and struck getting a blow on Josh.

Time was running out If he couldn;t take them both down soon he was fininshed.

Jericho hefted the 2 swords and charged at both the warriors.

He ran twoards them and as they turrned to face him.......It saw it was too late

Josh had skewered them with both swords.....the purple one with souls calibur......and silver one with soul edge.

To add insult to injury jericho used the last of his arms strength to throw both warriors off the arena.

Jericho then fell to his knees exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back