• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts: the nameless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow15#2

this takes place long before kingdom hearts.back when the other worlds were still being attacked..the heartless massed in large numbers awaiting the oncomming invasions, theyre leaders known as "the nameless" have gone to scout the worlds they plan to attack disguised as normal people.. you play the role of the early rebellion against the heartless or you can be one of the nameless...your choice...

template*

name;
race;
appearance:
weapon:
alignment:
bio/per:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Kay kay! Here's my bio:

Name: Kris Hikaru
Side: Unknown
Weapon: Halo's Light
Appearance: *points to avvie and siggy*
Bio: When she was little, she got separted from her parents and have been looking for them ever since. Her homeworld is Feudal Era Japan, but she lives on a different world now. She keeps things to herself and likes to fight. The only way you can get her to smile is if she trusts you.)

shadow15#2

name;shadow
sex:male
race:heartless
appearance; *points to sig:* he has a heartless necklace, and black wings.
weapon:key of dark spades
alignment:the nameless
bio/personality: he is very nice to you, but will follow any orders his superiors give him..even if it means killing the person he loves.which has happened in the past, after that he has greatly changed..almost completely now he questions his orders and he may even defect to the light..

Genobee

Turn around, I'm the guy with the sword pointed at
Website
southbrookchurch.com
can I join
Name: Titas Lureswire
sex: male
race: Aven-Human (You know what an Aven is)
Appearence: Dark red hair kinda like Fayt from Star Ocean, a black cloak over a dark red trench coat (like Morpheus' from the Matrix) and black pants. Wears a black tank top. A red pendant with a star hangs around his neck. black raven wings extend from his shoulder blades.
weapons: a red Caladbog and a few shurikens
Alignment: unknown
Bio/personality: not much is known about this warrior... He appears in the shadows and only fights for what he believes is right. he's quite cryptic and only talks when he feels that speech is needed.

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
name; Orion
race; nameless (ironic my guys name is orion yet hes nameless)
appearance: a black sleevless leather shirt black baggy denim pants hair style long spiky white hair burgandy colored eyes pale complection black hiking boots (he wears all the time)
weapon: http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=NN-0586&LOCATION=PHOTOS
alignment: evil
bio he was born of human blood but was changed into a nameless about athousend years before the war began he was then put into a paralisis to keep him alive till he was needed he has now awakened to see his home world destroyed and he is beileving the nameless that have told him the resistence did it

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I've never been in one of these before and this is the only one that hasn't started yet, so many I join?

Name: Opal
Sex: Female
Appearance: 5 foot 4, long black hair, dark brown eyes, Blue Lee Shirt, Buddy Lee blue jeans, and Black New Balance shoes.
Race:A Bear Heartless (I want to be one of the nameless!)
Weapon: Claws and Teeth in heartless form
Bio: as a human, a teenage tomboy. A heartless who has worked hard in the heartless military or warriors and moves up in rank if this operation is a success with her help.
Alignment: unknown

THeLIGhtINSOrA

may I join as well?

name: Ray Uvlite
race: human?
appearance:He has light blonde hair and pale white skin. He wears a bright yellow shirt, and faded blue jeans.
weapon:Ray Of Light [accessory] and Angel Wing Keyblade. [golden keyblade with wing for the face. He can only summon it when is Heart is at its strongest]
alignment: Light
bio/per: He is pure light and innocence, but that's not always good. He can't stand evil, and will always fight against it. When the Heartless came, he immediately sought out to destroy them, abondoning his life and family. He is alone in his effort, and he is in search of a partner to fight with him.

shadow15#2

now we can start

*a portol opened on a lighted town, with flashy signs and bright lights.shadow held his arms infront of his eyes. he looked around at all the people starring at him, wide eyed and shocked.shadow walked into the darkness, and looked back into the streets. he smiled a wicked smile as he disappeared*

Genobee

Turn around, I'm the guy with the sword pointed at
Website
southbrookchurch.com
((Mmmm... Cocoa puffs...))
Titas sat in the shadows waiting for someone to walk by. A man with a gleaming sword ran in front of him, "Night vision, darn it." He muttered under his breath, "Get out of there you filth!" The man yelled. Titas drew Caladbolg and chopped the man's hand off, "That's a warning, tell your master that I want nothing to do with him.... Unless he gives me a heartless specimen..."

shadow15#2

(wait who hand did you chop off)

*shadow watched the crowded streets, then he looked back into the shadows and snapped his fingers..the alley way lit up with yellow eyes (the heartless)..they waited for his command,shadow threw down his hand and all the heartless began to raid the streets.
causing chaos in the town.*

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
on the planet of eerish screams are heard as the nameless ravage the world

Leave us alone please plaeded a woman holding her child. Orion couldnt bear to drop his sword on them he was still human on the inside and that angered the nameless to the point of about to kill him. As orion began to walk away a man slamned a malet on the back of his head. Orion spu around and glared at him. "You wouldve lived if you hadnt done that" and with a stab the man was gasping for air and caufing up blood and He kept him on the sword till he was curtin he was dead. the world was cleaned of all life and the nameless ad the heartless left on there ships to there next location

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Meanwhile . . . in the world of Zeon,

Opal stood there, inside the heavily guarded building containing the energy core , waiting for another human to come by. She would kill this human and place herself in their clothing so she could sneak by to the controls. Sergant Opal knew from much experience you did more damage by sneaking about than charging head forward. A guard walked by and she reverted to her heartless form and slashed his throat with her huge sharp claws. Then, back in her human disguise, she walked further into the base within the guard's clothing. Her mission was to gather as much information, the human's defense and offense, then head back to the leader (Shadow, right?)and if she was discovered, she would destroy this world.

shadow15#2

(thats me)

*shadow looked around and threw his arm up, the heartless stopped and looked back at him.*

this world has been connected fall back to the portal!

*the heartless went back to the portal,as the world began to break apart as shadow stepped back into the portal reapearing at end of the world.*

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Opal made her way to the control center, walking calmly by over a hundred guards, not trying to arouse suspicion. Inside the control center of the building, there were many computers and a human occupied each machine. Sergant Opal takes out a sleep grenade and pulls the trigger, a black gas seeps into the room from it, knocking the administers and guards out. She hacks into the computer and copies data onto a disc. But little does she know, one human was not knocked out completely by the gass. He pushes the red button on his suit and the alarm goes off. "Danger, Danger, Danger! All Special units investigate the Control Center, immediately!" A red light flashes in every room, and in every room in the ficility, the voice was heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back