• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts The Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentshooter

What is your opionion on a movie version of KH? Wouold it suck and ruin the game for you? Or would it be awesome and u could finally show your friends why this game is so Amazing? Who would u want to do the voices? Want a real life version or digital? What parts would be great and which ones would suck?

Post here and let everyone know what u think!:)

DarkKai

it eould be cool if the same people who made it (Square) made the movie but if some other odd end company made it i think it would completely ruin it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You mean kh movie with real people? If so you want kh to be a movie game ? It would be suckage ...... unless it's animated ..

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

Kingdom Hearts should be an hour long animated adventure straight to Disney DVD. Kingdom Hearts II should be the same, except it should be about an hour and 30 minutes, and the DVD should include a 30 minute video based on Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
An hour? You know that's like killing Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts could never properly become a movie. However an animated TV show would be better. A world per episode. That would fit perfectly.

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

Johnny Stooge said:
An hour? You know that's like killing Kingdom Hearts.
No, killing Kingdom Hearts would be letting out a 2 hour long feature film in theatres, letting it get destroyed and bashed by tons of respected critics and magazines, and making it one of the most hated franchise in movie history. And if it becomes the most hated movie franchise, then it wouldn't be long until that hatred stretched into the video game industry, and it would become one of the most hated video game franchises.

I know it would be tempting to make a 2 hour long theatrical production of Kingdom Hearts, but exactly how do you think the majority of movie fans would feel about a disney movie based on a video game based on tons of other disney movies? I know it's cold, but it's just the plain rational truth.

*2*Tosty

Just making a KH movie would destroy it the hole concept of it's story. I mean come on, over a hundred disney characters, 10 different worlds, a guy with clown shoes and a key as a sword. that's like commiting suicide. Total masaker by the critics.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp said:
No, killing Kingdom Hearts would be letting out a 2 hour long feature film in theatres, letting it get destroyed and bashed by tons of respected critics and magazines, and making it one of the most hated franchise in movie history. And if it becomes the most hated movie franchise, then it wouldn't be long until that hatred stretched into the video game industry, and it would become one of the most hated video game franchises.

I know it would be tempting to make a 2 hour long theatrical production of Kingdom Hearts, but exactly how do you think the majority of movie fans would feel about a disney movie based on a video game based on tons of other disney movies? I know it's cold, but it's just the plain rational truth.
By your logic, just letting out a KH movie would screw it over.

My point in a one hour movie "killing" it is that it's way too short. No one would understand the story. And it won't matter if it's one hour, two or three. You can't compress the story that much and still retain all the enjoyable things about the game and story.

Hence, why I say an animated tv series.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It depends really, if the movie was the game just animated then that would suck...cos nothing couild replace playin the games (which is why HP sux cos its nothing at all like the books)...

But if it was entirely different...e.g KH3 or somethin that'd be cool, if it worked...AC style wouldn't work imo, we're talkin bout Disney here...not completely AC even if Nomura does design it...imo it should be a Last Order anime style film...

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
they should just leave it alone and keep it as a video game series and not a movie unless if it would be like ac then it might be different

S

Shadow Soldier

silentshooter said:
I would want all the original voicesand it would have to be animated. but please get rid of the Whinnie The Pooh level. Nonsense.

Get rid of it? That was the best part in the entire game.

The movie would suck. They would be dragging it out like they did with the Pokemon franchise. If they made it CG like AC, who knows. It might work, it might not. All I know, is they shouldnt do it.

HeartlessOfDoom

They would have to cut a bunch, which is unfortunate, and they may make it more childish, but I would like to see it happen. It would be better if it were a 10 part miniseries or something. That would be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back