• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts:The light and The dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

A man once studied the worlds in a way no one has ever.He belived that each world had a dark side and a light side,and when they were connected in a way they would become one.He decided that he would send some apprentices to find out.Unknown to him some of them could wield Keyblades.He has yet to tell them though.Everyone of his apprentices known because of a leak.there is an evil that no one can imagine or knows of.They are the Original Organization.They want to stop the cause of the apprentices for unknown reasons.

Rules:
No g-modding or p-playing
Follow Morph’s rules
Put Onward in your post somewhere besides your template.

Worlds we visit in this order:
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Radiant Garden
Pridelands
Monstro
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Neverland
Olympious Colusiem
Underworld
Deep Jungle
Beast’s Castle
Wonderland
Land of the Dragons
Disney Castle
Timeless River
The End of the World
The World That Never Was

Template:
Name:
Weapon(s) be fore getting Keyblade or f not getting Keyblade:
Keyblade(s)(up to 2):
Bio:

Name:Suchii Arrow
Weapon(s) be fore getting Keyblade or f not getting Keyblade:Two swords of fire and earth
Keyblade(s)(up to 2):Bond of Flame,Lionheart
Bio:Suchii has worked for the teacher for as long as he can remember.The Teacher saved him when he drifted onto the world when he was a baby.He has not been told,but he is one of the ones to help with the Teacher’s project.

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll join

Name: Auroru Uki
Weapon b4 Keyblade: Soul Eater
Keyblades: One Winged Angel, Diamond Dust
Bio: Auroru grew up in Hollow Bastion. But one day, Heartless and Nobodies took him into darkness. He now works for Cid in Traverse Town.

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll try to find the pics

heres the One Winged Angel:
FInal%20Mix%20Keyblade%201.jpg

and heres the Diamond Dust:
FInal%20Mix%20Keyblade%202.jpg

Last edited:

Arxos

Name:Osiris
Weapon(s) be fore getting Keyblade or f not getting Keyblade:heres a pic of my guy and thats the weapon he has (but he isnt wearing a black cloak in this storry and he dual weilds those weapons

keys: Dark Messenger and Eternal Breath (credit to Angels Prayer)
Bio:Osiris dosnt know were he grew up, he was an orphan for as long as he could remeber. He met up with some people at the age of 13 and started to work with them.

Last edited:

Kingdom_Hearts_R

hi, I guess I'll join!

Name: Arkyp
Weapon: two chakrams (like Axel's but blue)
Keyblade: Oathkeeper
Bio: here's her picture: http://www.simplywondering.com/images/LittleCatGirl.jpg except she has black hair. She's half cat.
Arkyp never could remember where she was born. But she grew up in Twilight Town for a few years until her Master found her and took her in. He did an experiment and asked her to test it. She then got a cat tail and ears. She know uses her cat abilities to help her out.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Relik Hitaru
Weapon(s) be fore getting Keyblade or f not getting Keyblade: Angel carved Katana and Demon Carved Katana
Keyblade(s)(up to 2): Oblivion
Bio: His father had fought hard to become the greatest warrior that he is now and hes thankful that his dad is still alive cause he wants to be better than him so hes now venturing to be a better warrior than his father and when they meet niether of them will hold back but as for everyone else his mother and brother they moved else where with out him mostly and like his father always says its best to learn from a teahcer so now hes come to learn from the teacher

(his appearance is this http://www.studiodink.com/Images/Samurai Warriors/Ranmaru_FB.jpg )

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Template:
Name:Sky Ortiz
Weapon(s) be fore getting Keyblade or f not getting Keyblade:Ten Commandments.A sword with many forms.
Keyblade(s)(up to 2):Oath keeper and Dream Eater.Dream Eater looks like Oblivion in its normal state but when Sky gets made it chnages form.The form in unknown.
Bio:....Bleh.

Last edited:

sorarocks12

OOC:Welcome.Galacion could you change your Bio so that it matches the storyline.Maybe something like you came to train with the Teacher.We start out not knowing that we are chosen for the task.

IC:Suchii was in his lab trying to think what he would do ifhe was chosen for the task.He thought he would be because he was one of the top students.Someone knocked one the door,and slid a message under the door.He read it,and left his room.He entered the Teacher's room as he was asked.Suchii stood in front of the Teacher's desk."Suchii you are one of my brightest students.I want you to go on a mission to find out if our theory is true.What you must do is find the world of light or dark,and go through the Keyhole.There is one more thing,I want you to lead."Suchii was surprise d that he was leading."Yes,Sir."the Teacher turned his chair around."Go get ready for the trip.I have a ship that you can customize."Suchii left the room,and went to his own.He packed some food,and got his weapons together.He then went to the gummi dock to build the ship.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Arkyp was walking from training with her master. She heard footsteps with amazing catears. She looked around the corner and saw Suchii. "Hey, Suchii. Where you goin'?" she asked. He completely ignored her so she held out her tail and tripped him. "Oops. My bad." She said. "I'll ask again," she said as she blocked his way. "Where you goin'?"

sorarocks12

Suchii heard Arkyp,but he ignored her.He fell,and saw a cat tail.He grabbed it,and pulled it so that she was hanging by her tail."I'm going to the docks."He dropped her on her head,and made his way to the docks.He sat in the customization seat.He saw a ship with his name on it.Subtle,real subtleHe toke off the name,and started to make it looked like a Hawk.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Arkyp hissed at Suchii while rubbing her head. She turned into an all black cat and followed Suchii. She sat down, Suchii's back towards her and meowed loudly. She walked pass him a few times before turning human again. "You know, it's bad luck for a cat to pass you." She leaned against the wall. "What are going to do here anyway?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back