• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj saw the whole fight happen. Chasing after the two of them Ekaj yelled, "Yeah get back here." Ekaj ran as fast as he could to catch up with the Orginazation member, but his new arm was waying him down. Unsheathing his sword he balanced a homnig device on the flat of the blade. Swing his sword around like sling he let the device fly. It attached itself to a flod on Rogexeg's coat. "Yes," Ekaj said, "got him." Ekaj stopped running and looked the Org. member in the eyes. 'I know him from somewhere, before.' Ekaj thought to himself. At that moment Rogexeg opened a portl and slipped through.

DarkArt

Rogexeg repeared at Diz's mansion."Your gave me the wrong people Diz."Rogexeg said as he throw the org caot off."I hate wearing that coat."Diz notices that there is a tracer on the caot."They're traceing you,"Diz said after looking at the coat."What,"Rogexeg exclamed,"then what do we do now."After Diz through it over awhile,"Let them come to us.""Are you sure that wize, they were the wrong people,"Rogexeg said surprized."Yes they might be able to help us."Diz said smiling.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Ace sees Ekaj throw the tracer and stops running.Ace sees Rogexeg go into a portal.Ace turns around and runs back to Ekaj."So Ekaj where is he headed to now?"Asks Ace wanting to know where Rogexeg went with the tracer attached to his coat.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj heard Ace ask his question. Pulling out a small device that looked like a Gameboy Advance SP, he opened it up and turned it on. "They're somewhere off the map. I know that area from the data maps back from the castle though there should be something there," Ekaj said bewildered. "What do we do?"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
"Sure lets go." Ekaj said. in a fiant voice. He couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. As they walked back to the Gummi Ekaj got the strange sensation again. "Um, Ace do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?" Ekaj asked as he took his place infront of the console and started the ship. Ekaj set coordinates for the blank space on the map and waited for Ace's answer.

Aceflyheight

"Yeah I have the feeling that we are being watched as well."Replies Ace as they are heading back to the gummi ship.Ace arrives at the gummi ship and gets in."I'll pilot."Says Ace as he asks Ekaj to move over to the co-pilot's seat.Ace points over to the co-pilot seat."Ekaj, you can navigate while i pilot."Says Ace.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"wait for me man everytime i almost get left behind" Hanske runs back to the gummi ship in hopes that they didnt leave yet and seeing they didnt he gets on and looks at the map and desides to work on his swords skill somewhere where no one else is at the moment "hmmm."

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj scoots over and nods. Thinking to himself he felt the ship take off. He plugged in the small device and uploaded some coordinates into the computer. He pressed some more buttons and a screen came up that had weapon diagnostics. "Just in case," Ekaj said smiling dryly. As he sat he felt the robotic arm. It was cold like cold night. Ekaj shivered and waited for them to arrive at the unknown area.

Aceflyheight

Ace sits down in the pilot's chair.Ace then looks at the weapon diagnostics as Ekaj brings them up."Wow."Mutters Ace to himself as he looks at the weapons.Ace then makes sure that the coordinates are set right.Ace then activates the engines and the gummi ship heads to the coordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back