• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj nodded, "I felt it too. Like there was something dark about him. Like an aura of some kind." Ekaj heard something thump on the ceiling above them. 'That's not good.' Ekaj thought to himself. "C'mon let's go see if my new arm is ready, shall we?" Ekaj walked out the door and down the street to the entrance of the Robotics shop and waited for the others there.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj stepped inside quickly. The old man behind the desk was listening to the radio. There was a good song on named "Passion" by the young rising star Utada Hikaru. Setting this aside for the time being Ekaj walked up and asked the man, "Excuse me sir would you happen to have finished my arm." The old looked up and nodded. "Ah yes, come to the back room and I'll install it for you." Ekaj nodded and followed. As they walked into the room Ekaj saw a nice shiny new arm on a table next to th surgery chair. "Alright sit down and I'll see if the connections are all stable." Ekaj sat in the chair and let the old man hook up some wires to the connectors on the electrical socket. Ekaj could feel his fingers moving again, he could move his arm again. It was very strange to an arm moving to his brain's signals on the table. The old man nodded. "Alright connections are stable. Time to fully attach it." Ekaj looked at him puzzled, "Wait what? You can't just insert it easily." Without a word the man shoved the arm into the socket. Searing pain ran through Ekaj's nerves and mind but he did not cry out this time. After the pain receded Ekaj felt he could move his arm normally again. It was as strong as his other he tested it out, lifting his sword off the stand in the corner. "It works very well. How much do we owe you?" Ekaj asked worried. The man saw the look on Ekaj's face, "You owe me nothing, There is the first time customer special and the returning customer deal," He nodded at Hanske, "so the total comes to 0 dollars." Ekaj bowed in respect, "Thank you, sir." They walked out into the steet. Ekaj waited for the others to say something.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj stumbled a little while walking because of the new weight on from his new arm. Ace caught him and asked if he was alright, "I'm fine. Sorry. Let's go." The three travelers walked into another Inn and asked if a strange man had rented a room. "Why yes," the Woman replied, "I believed he said he would be having that he described looking like you three." Ekaj stared at the other two wondering how he would know they were coming.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"maybe we shouldnt kill him maybe we should interrorgate him first.." Hanske says running after the other two

Galacion

Bronze Member
"uhg man you guys are just allitle over it man ok tkae it into consideration what if hes not with the organization? then what he could have helped or he could have been a innocent by stander" Hanske says trying to prove a point "i mean thinkabout it if we kill him we get imprisoned most likely and were out of the organizations way and they do what ever the hell they want after wards"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj mulled it over in his mind fo several minutes. "This is a hard one. Hmmm." Suddenly something struck Ekaj. He looked around for a few moments and finally asked the lady at the front desk, "Do you have a telephone system in this place?" The Woman nodded and pointed out the ivory piece sitting on the desk a few feet to the right of her. "I'll call up and ask a few questions," Ekaj told the other two. Dialing the room Rogexeg was in Ekaj said in a polite voice, "Hello this is the front desk we need you to come down for a second. There's something wrong with the money you used to pay for your room." Ekaj waited for a responce on the other end.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
<.< I'm seeing several posts that violate regulations. It's the first day so I'll go easy, but please keep the regulations in mind in the future.

Aceflyheight

Ace sees Ekaj go over to the telephone and phone that Oraganization member's room.As soon as Ekaj finishes,Ace sees some Heartless."B*****d.I knew that he wouldn't fall for that."Mutters Ace to himself as he gets out his weapon and begins to kick some heartless a**.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"ook i was going to give him a chance >.> but o well too bad for him! time to show my skills!" Hanske takes out all 3 of his swords and puts his moms sword in his mouth and does a umigiri stance and starts slashing at the heartless

Aceflyheight

"I just don't understand why you would give him a chance."Replies Ace as he fights some more heartless killing them in one hit each."Hey Ekaj would you mind helping me out some here?"Asks Ace as he blocks another heartless from trying to steal his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back