• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj looks back and sees several Heartless coming in after Ace and Hanske. He pressed button to shut the huge iron doors behind them. "The others should be fine." They heard the chipmunks prepping the engines and such for the ship. Ekaj realized he had forgot many of his posessions inside the castle, but the pounding of Heartless on the door brought him out of his thoughts. "Quick we gotta get inside that ship." Ekaj hopped in to the driving seat. Realizing he only had one arm he hollared to Ace, "Can you fly this thing?"

DarkArt

OOC: thanks for leting me in. My charter

Name:Rogexeg
Race:human
Side: can be neather light or dark but can copy moves from both sides
Weapons: Double Razor Ring Rod (Baralai"s weapons in FFX-2),
Has a keyblade(One Winged Angel) but perfurs not to use it,
Appearance: build like cloud, black spiked hair, black vest,
jeans, black shoes that look like converse all stars' spiked
wrist band on right hand.
Personality: Hes an outcast, hard to get to know, but watches
out for the friends he has.

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
DarkArt said:
OOC: thanks for leting me in. My charter

Name:Rogexeg
Side: can be neather light or dark but can copy moves from both sides
Weapons: Double Razor Ring Rod (Baralai"s weapons in FFX-2),
Has a keyblade(Sleeping Lion) but perfurs not to use it,
Has the Sharingan and the Mangekyou Sharingan, so can copy
anybodys moves and the powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan.
Appearance: build like cloud, black spiked hair, black vest,
jeans, black shoes that look like converse all stars' spiked
wrist band on right hand.
Personality: Hes an outcast, hard to get to know, but watches
out for the friends he has.

ooc: im not sure if im outa place for this but uh i dont think any of uh has powers` except for the people controling the heartless whats your race and uh unless you know the same tech. i dont think you can copy someone..

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: well the sharing gun from naruto copies the other ninjas jutsus and well you put something like 'he can copy other peoples powers and moves'

Aceflyheight

"Sure. I know how to fly gummi ships."Replies Ace as he sits down in the pilot's chair and gets the shields and everything on and set."Here we go."Says Ace as he activates the engines and flys the ship out of the hanger and into the space beyond worlds.Ace boots up the nav computers and enters Destiny Islands and the gummi ship heads there.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
As the ship headed for Destiny Islands Ekaj slept. He had a dream that he was in a strange land populated by Heartless but they did not attack him. He was able to watch them easily without harm. All of a sudden one of them turned into a young boy. "My name is Sora." the boy said in a dreamlike voice. Ekaj stuck out his hand and heard a cry of pain. Waking up he realized he had poked Hanske in the side of the head with his only hand. Looking out the window Ekaj saw the world named Destiny Islands. "There it is.." Ekaj said.

Aceflyheight

"Thanks for finally waking up Ekaj."Says Ace as he lands the gummi ship on a beach.Ace opens the doors and walks out of the gummi ship.Ace breathes in the salt air and it smells great like the smell of peace after the stench of blood and heartless from the last fight.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"man whatcha do that for? i never liked being poke in the head " Hanske gets up and pokes Ekaj in the head afew times "see how you like it!"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Stumbling out of the ship after being poked Ekaj said to Hanske, "I was asleep it's not my fault." Ekaj looked around. He marveled at the beauty of the island. He couldn't remember seeing a place so beautiful. "Why would a Heartless ever come here?" Ekaj asked himself. Ekaj saw a flash of his dream. This was the place where the Heartless were. Looking around he could see houses a littel way away on the island. Walking in the direction of the village Ekaj said to the others, "C'mon maybe there's someon there we can ask about Heartless."

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hm ok sure why not" Hanske walks and then jumps off the ship and walks with Ekaj to the town "so whats your story?"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj pondered Hanske's question for a moment then replied, "The Earliest thing I can remember about my past was the castle guards finding me under a tree with this scar," Ekaj held up his hand and pulled off the glove with his teeth to reveal it, "bleeding all over. After they cleaned me up and gave me some food a marksman by the name of Barremus. He taught to shoot a bow and ride a horse. Neither of which I will be able to do so now." Ekaj said sadly looking at his stump of an arm. "That's as far back as I can remember."

Galacion

Bronze Member
"wow thats something i found the castle and well the king/queen needed a body garud so i took the job unfortunately i had to leave for personal reasons and well i came back and that happend >>.>>" Hanske says wondering if leaving was a good idea

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
'That would be nice.' Ekaj thoght to himself. He nodded to Ace. As they entered the town Ekaj noticed that there very few people in the town. Or at least outside anyway. As Ekaj walked down the street he saw a buiilding with a sign hanging in front of it that read, "The Iron Fist Repair shop". Opening the door Ekaj walked inside and saw Metal arms and legs lining the walls. Ekaj rang the little beel on the desk and heard some metal falling in a back room. "I'm coming, I'm coming," an ancient voice said from the back of the store. A small man came out and hopped on a chair in back of the counter. "Now what can I do for you three?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"uh im not sure if i remeber but i placed a order by mail for some blade shiner and to pick up another sword is this the right place?" Hanske says curiously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back