• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj whistled the two chipmunks over. "I need one of your interworld tranceivers." He said. The chipmunks nodded. and left for a few seconds. A couple minutes they returned carrying a strange silver flashing device. Grabbing the device Ekaj plunged it into the Heartless. It let out a gawd-awful screech. Afterwards Ekaj took the Heartless outside and let it go. Walking back inside he sadi, "It's off."

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm ok then i guess that blow up my plan so i guess we wait till its there then?" Hanske says cleaning his blade with his shirt "or should we go now and wait somewhere and then go when it stops?"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Galacion said:
"hmm ok then i guess that blow up my plan so i guess we wait till its there then?" Hanske says cleaning his blade with his shirt "or should we go now and wait somewhere and then go when it stops?"

OoC: I'm sorry DarkArt but we already started. Maybe next time unless you guys have any objecitons to me not letting him in.

IC: "That is the general idea." Ekaj said. All of a sudden warning lights started flashing on the screen. "Something big is headed for the caslte." Ekaj said. Ekaj ran outside and saw to his stunned horror another army of Heartless. "No way man." Ekaj ran back inside. "We have to find out where that Heartless is now." he searched frantically for the right window and finally found it. "There it is. It's on a world called Destiny Islands." Ekaj had never heard of this world before. He pondered this for a moment until something hit the side of the castle breaking in a small bit of the wall. " I think we better get ready to fight." Ekaj said as Heartless swarmed in through the crack in the wall.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"man not again Ekaj is ther any way you can activate the castle defences?" Hanske gets up and gets his swords ready

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
OoC: Oh no way. Poo. Hmm DarkArt you wanna take his spot?

Ekaj looked at the others. Turning to the console screen he typed quickly on the buttons. "If I can just activate the Cannons... Got It!" Ekaj said in jubilation. The others smiled as they heard the cannon fire outside. "Quick, we must get to the Gummi ships to follow that Heartless. Ekaj slashed some of the Heartless that had gotten in. Using some fire magic Ekaj sealed the crack where they were seaping in. "Quick now let's go," Ekaj said as he ran for the stairs that lead to the Gummi Hanger.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"right o then" Hanske follows Ekaj to the gummi hanger and hope that this castle will hold "gota get something" Hanske goes to the right and goes in his room and looks in the drawers and takes out his mask his arm band his famliy picture and another sword and dagger "these outght to be useful" Hanske goes out of his room and catches up with Ekaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back