• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"Your father?", asked Miyazaki, now feeling like she was missing something. True, she had a scar that entwined from part of her neck to across her chest, but she didn't get it from that. It was from fighting her best friend a long time ago.

OOC: Why have you been using the name Viruk? Isn't it Hanske?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj watched from the ramparts of the castle. He had drank a potion to heal his arm but it was just a stump now. From the ramparts he could shoot out fire magic at the Heartless. He watched as his fellow soldiers were battered by the Order member and various Heartless. "I need to get down there." Ekaj said. Chip and Dale looked at him. "You can't," they said in unison. Ekaj shook his head and jumped from the wall. He slashed three flying heartless as he fell. After landing he got up and rushed toward where the rest were with his sword over his shoulder.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: >.< sorry belongs to the "The worlds endanger rp"

IC:"You dont remember he fought you with this sword" He takes out Ritsuke and throws it in her direction so she sees it. Hanske look at her hoping shell remember "if you look at this sword carefully youll see its cracked thats where he clashed his sword with you and now i remeber you i met you as a child"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"But...that can't be......I'm only sixteen.......unless.....no..it couldn't be.....then again......", she said to herself in thought. She turned away from him.

"My motives may have bneen wrong after all.", she said to herself. She snapped her fingers. The roots holding Ace untwined and went back into the earth.

"Theres something I have to go find out.", she said quietly as she all of a sudden disappered into smoke.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Ekaj slashed at one final Heartless and saw the Order member dissapear into the smoke. He walked up seeing Ace on the ground Ekaj stuck his sword in the ground an offered him a potion. "This will heal your wounds." Ekaj said calmly still feeling the strange numbness of his nonexistant arm. He walked to Hanske and asked, "Where did she go?"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Miyazaki walked down a empty street in Twilight Town. The place was deserted. She remembered, it was because of her from recently. And yet.....as far as she could remember back, there was a huge blank before this. Before this that she could remember was the encounter with her good friend....wait..now she couldn't even remember his name.

"What was that guys fathers name?", she asked herself.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"she went to find her past she obviously lost some of her memory and i lost some of mine on my journey so what ever happend if we remeberd everything then we obviously know that we also were friends all i remeber is that she killed my father i dont know why though" Hanske says kicking some of the dust "but before he died he left a scar on the back of her neck and told me to remeber it and i did now when ever i see her she reminded me of him and when we fought well yea.. but something must have happend now someone or something erase some of her memory its too long a story to explain youll find out when we get to the castle"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Hmm....I can't go back and ask Hanske. So....if I could remember why I fought my friend who might be his father and how I seem to have no memory, then I guess everything will be back in order.", Miyazaki was saying to herself. Suddenly, a heartless came up out of the ground and scuttled over to her. She picked it up.

"Hmm....so I'm needed at Castle Oblivion....", she muttered. She set the heartless down as she then disappered into smoke.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
"Go on ahead, I'll catch up in a minute. I still want to look around." Ekaj wasn't sure but he still felt unsure of something like there was something strange still in Disney Castle. Ekaj walked around the are where they had battled for 10 minutes before noticing that there were still some Heartless watching him from over a ridge. Rushing over he grabbed one by the antenna. He slammed on the ground enough to stun it but not to kill and make it dissapear. Ekaj shethed his sword on his back and dragged the little Heartless back to the castle.

When Ekaj reached the castle he threw the Heartless down in front of Hanske and Ace. "So, what do we do with him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back