• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"ill try and holdm off" Hanske keeps slashing at the heartless(s) "man why are there so many of these guys?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
Hanske runs up to about afew more hartless and uses his father technique by charging at them first and then jumping land behind them and cut thier heads off "hmm yup thats how its done" he mutters and then throws the heartless head to the next and so on untill he reaches his last one and thorws it at Miyazaki "hmm thisll be funny"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmmm... interesting but lets see if you find this funny" Hanske puts the swords infront of his face then slashes at the heartless as they come and then dodges the rest and goes to kill them "well you think that funny?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"ok then" Hanske runs and attacks Miyazaki "looks like fate has served me well before we start tell me what is your name?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
".... man.... you know..what! my tribe doesnt die that easliy!" Hanske kicks Miyazaki "hmm miyazaki huh sounds like a reaper name looks like it fits you. but really i dont need swords to fight" Hanske sheathes his sowrds and pulls out the sword in his chest and heals him self a spell and throws it at her "take your sword and remeber my name! Hanske and dont you forget" Hanske takes his fighting postion "come and show me what you got"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"ill let you know ace this is personal bussiness right now" Hanske says still waiting for her attack

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Miyazaki took her powers and blasted Ace into a wall. Roots started coming up from out of the ground and twisting themselves around Ace.

"So that you don't intervene.", she said as she picked up her sword that had fallen to the ground. Miyazaki then turned to Hanske.

"What is your goal?", she asked suddenly.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"my goal is to avenge the death of my father im pretty sure you remeber him since he left you that scar but by now you havent realized" Hanske says wondering if she realizes the scar on the back of her neck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back