• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

I"m okay.One of those heartless just gave me a couple of good size scars."Replies Ace as he continues slashing more Heartless.Suddenly out of the corner of his eyes,Ace sees the air kinda ripple as if there is something invisible there."Hey,Hanske watch out.We have Stealth Sneaks."Says Ace worried as he jumps up and slashes one making it visible.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
As Ace dodged the fire. Ekaj woke up. Looking around he spotted the death struggle between the two. He jumped and rushed forward, feeling more powerful than ever. He slashed through the horn of the Behemoth that was rushing toward the castle. It vanished in a puff of black and purple smoke that engulfed the immeadiate area. Ekaj slashed and hacked at the blinded heartless. After emerging from the smoke he looked for survivng soldiers. There were only two left, both fighting the Order member. He yelld to them," Quick we must retreat. To the Gummi Ships!" When they didn't listen to him he shook his head and charged at Miyazaki.

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm i see so thats how its going to be eh?" Hanske runs over and attacks Miyazaki slashing vertically then horizantally and sideways then jumps and does a double dark heaven black imitation kind of thing

Galacion

Bronze Member
"uh huh that aint happening" Hanske start slashing at the ehartless hopefully perventing them from pulling them underground

Galacion

Bronze Member
Hanske pulls all of his outer strength and makes one fatal swing and stab at the anti swinging horizantal slashing its stomach and then swingin around its left side stabing it in its back close to where its vital heart organ is supposed to be ".... dont mess with the Zanbazu tribe EVER!"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj watched as his shadow self was slashed in two but reformed itself. "Only I can beat it." Ekaj connected blades with the creature again an again until finnally they each made a deadly blow. Ekaj felt his arm leave his body as the shadow Ekaj dissapeared in smoke. Panting on the ground he saw his own arm lying next to him. The shadows gathered again. "Run!" Ekaj yelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back