• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"because you never know whos your friend you know? i mean think about it theres always a fifty fifty chance sometimes you gota take that chance." Hanske says as clearly as he can say while still hacking away at the heartless

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ekaj hears a click and the line went dead. As Rogexeg hung up Ekaj heard the lady at the desk let out a terrified scream as Heartless swarmed around her. "Hold on miss, I'll save you." Ekaj said unsheathing his sword. He slashed at the Heartless and realized he could now wield his Longsword just with his mechanical arm. "This is awsome." Ekaj yelled. As he killed the last Heartless attacking the woman. He picked her up around the waist with his good arm and ran her outside. He dropped her and ran back in slashing an hacking Heartless as he went. Ekaj made his way to the stairs, yelling over his shoulder to Ace and Hankse, "We have to get upstairs, if we stop that Organization member I think the Heartless will stop and dissapear. If I'm wrong we head for the second Island."

Aceflyheight

"Okay!!"Yells Ace back to Ekaj as he fights off some more heartless before he begins to run up the stairs as well.Ace defeats several more heartless as he climbs the stairs.Ace reaches the top of the stairs and knocks the door down.Ace reaches inside the room and gets ready to fight the Organization Member.

DarkArt

Little known to Ace, Rogexeg has left his room and gotten outside because he planted a bomb inside his room."Looks like they made it to the my room" Rogexeg said looking from the shadows.Waiting for the bomb to go off Rogexeg commanded all the Heartless to vanish."Let's see if they find the bomb."

Aceflyheight

As Ace is looking around the room he sees that the Organization member is not in the room anymore."Oh Hell!!"Mutters Ace to himself as he realizes that that Organization member must have put a bomb in the room.Ace begins looking around the room for a bomb.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"man some organization members are cowards cant even face thier own enemies with out having to run when thier in a tight spot..." Hanske runs around the room and looks around for the bomb turning the furniture over "where is that bloody thing?"

Aceflyheight

OOC:Which almighty rules did this rp break this time? Oh and Morpheaus if you want to talk to me about the rp breaking the rules this time then by all means send me a pm.

IC:Ace feels under the rugs and feels a bump. Ace pulls the bump out and it looks like a bomb. "I finally found it." Says Ace as he slices it in half with his swords and begins to run down the stairs outside to find the Organization Member.

Aceflyheight

"Sure, but one of us won't be leaving here alive."Replies Ace as he dodges the Dark Firaga.Ace dodges behind the Organization Member and tries to slash at his back."Hey before I kill you, what is your name?"Asks Ace as he gets ready to kill the Organization Member.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Aceflyheight said:
OOC:Which almighty rules did this rp break this time? Oh and Morpheaus if you want to talk to me about the rp breaking the rules this time then by all means send me a pm.

IC:Ace feels under the rugs and feels a bump. Ace pulls the bump out and it looks like a bomb. "I finally found it." Says Ace as he slices it in half with his swords and begins to run down the stairs outside to find the Organization Member.

Sarcasm is not appreciated, at all. I clearly stated the at least one paragraph was required by all members below 1000 posts. Several players in this role play have posted 1-3 lines at the most. I want a full paragraph, or I close this thread.

Aceflyheight

OOC:I'm not sure about everybody else but I have been posting at least 3-5 sentences a post, which is considered a paragraph at least where I come from.

IC:Ace hears the Organization Member say that his name was Rogexeg."So your name is Rogexeg?"Replies Ace as he tries to slash Rogexeg again."Why don't you shut the hell up!I'm not telling you where my friends are!"Yells Ace back as he aims a slash at Rogexeg's neck.

DarkArt

Rogexeg blocks Ace's attack but it breaks Rogexeg ring rod."Darn,"Rogexeg says as he throws the broken weapon down."Did you have to break my razor ring rod?"Rogexeg backed away from Ace."Lookes like I have to get real in this fight." He said as he pulled out his one winged angel keyblade.

Aceflyheight

"A keyblade.How can a member of the Organization have a keyblade?"Mutters Ace to himself as he tries to slash Rogexeg again."This might be trouble."Mutters Ace to himself as he remembers how powerful a keyblade can be.Ace uses his other sword and gets ready to slice Rogexeg's neck.

Aceflyheight

"Fine I'll tell you.I don't have a clue."Replies Ace as he blocks the slash.Ace leans on his sword for a second to catch his breath.Ace then charges at Rogexeg, but instead of slashing him Ace jumps up and performs a drop-kick on Rogexeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back