• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS TO THE SITE AND NEW ROLEPLAYERS: This Roleplay is specifically open for you to join whenever you wish. If you're looking for an easy to follow yet fun roleplay, then this is a great place to start!

Note to those invited: Of course, you all may still participate in this roleplay as well, permitted you obtained an invitation:)

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War
Part Two
[Part One Sign-Ups and OOC]
[Story Thread]
[Part 2 Story Thread]
Recommended Readings:
Part 1 Synopses (Not as bad as you think)
"Good" Guys and "Bad" Guys
Must Reads:
DA RULEZ (Very important. I have ways of knowing if you read them or not, SO DO IT!)
Available Worlds

~Winds of Change...~

“We know so little about the Keyblade War…
…only that it was just the beginning.”
--Master Xehanort, “Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep”

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~"Good" Guys and "Bad" Guys~

The main conflict in the story is not only between light and dark Keyblade wielders. As the legend says, everyone wanted the light for themselves and sought to control Kingdom Hearts to that end. Anyone can be a friend or an enemy depending on what the characters care about most—will they protect Kingdom Hearts, go after it themselves, or just try to survive the encounters with those whose interests are far more ambitious? Either way, everyone has been pulled into the conflict and must take a stand for what they believe in, even if joining a war wasn’t on their to-do list.

Following the end of Part One, Heartless and Nobodies run amok in the worlds of this story, the former having been drawn to the darkness in people’s hearts and the latter the remains of those who have lost theirs. They are the byproducts of the war and, while they may not have been prevalent in the first part of the story, their presence grows as darkness consumes more worlds. All Heartless are Purebloods (e.g Shadows, Neo Shadows and Darksides, and for sake of variety pure blood "variations" of emblem heartless can and do exist as well) who find their origins in the realm of darkness, and the Nobodies are of the less advanced variety—Nobodies of Organization XIII proportions do not exist just yet.

Dark and light wielders, as well as any other minor characters, can be NPCs (characters who are only used for a limited amount of time and for a specific purpose). You do not need a template to control one, but they also shouldn’t be more than occasional antagonists/protagonists given their widespread presence throughout the worlds. If you would like to make one a more permanent character, please create a separate template for them. You can use NPC dark wielders, light wielders, or others as necessary to further your character’s side of the story—but do not use someone else’s NPC without their permission. Some mistakes will be made here, I can almost guarantee it. Don't fret, Roleplay's with active NPC usage aren't very common. It's all a learning process.

~Worlds and The Keyblades~

The worlds are separated in a way similar to the way they appear in the games, but anyone can pass between them and visit other worlds as they please. All that is necessary is for a character to summon a portal and step through into another world—no munny for Gummi Ships necessary.

Certain worlds have either been destroyed or overrun with Heartless, making them unsuitable for habitation. Some worlds are permanently lost while others will make a return later in the story. Characters currently cannot visit the following worlds:

-Radiant Garden [overrun with Heartless]
-New World [destroyed]
-Olympus Coliseum [overrun with Heartless]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Any character may wield a keyblade, whether they are good or evil. If your character receives a keyblade at some point during the RP, make the appropriate changes to your template and character biography and let me know so I can move your character in the roster.

~Rules *Please Read!*~
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~Character Template~

For every character you make, you must have a template for them. Please fill out the template below and post it in this thread. After I have reviewed it, I will notify you of any changes that need to be made or let you know if your character has been accepted.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~Roster~
Keyblade Wielders:

Toshihiro (Robthenobody)Willow Vespera (Eternal Dream)

Ordias Wilson (Grandsword)

Astex Grier (Smoofy)

Chi Agari (sorafinalform)

Ivy Vespera (Eternal Dream)

Lumie Nightsong (Skitty Cat)

Aries Nightsong (Skitty Cat)

Amanda J Alexandra (Lunarmaster54)

Llyndellia (Llyn) Dwain (Key Wielder)

Darien Fflemoch (Key Wielder)

Jayden Merton: (Key Wielder)

Mira Lumine (Eternal Dream)

Varen Noctis (Eternal Dream)

Seraphina Vitalis (Saphexteni)

Warriors of Light:

Neku Rosuto (Smoofy)

Tia Kobushi (Smoofy)

Amalia Nightingale (Skitty Cat)

Warriors of Darkness:

Nihilus (Grandsword)

Kataki Rosuto (Smoofy)

Voideus (Smoofy)

Rein Soa Arashi (Magicedd)

Kieklesa (Klom89)

Umbra Caelum (Skitty Cat)

Warriors of the Middle Roads:

Squall Leonheart (Skitty Cat)

Renn (Shinra)

Ximálech Ryeta (Xblade13)

Chance LaRue (Hostile Kangaroo)

On A Road Of Their Own:

Hartz Cannon (Klom 89)

Lucien (Eternal Dream)

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
Vengeance is my power!
Name: Nihilus

World of Origin: Unknown
Weapon: thunder magic and a sword of void energy known as the void bladeSpecial
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Road You Have Chosen: the road to revenge

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Personality: Nihilus' is a mysterious individual, leaving only hints of his goals , although the nature of his hints shows him to be extremely manipulative, twisting others deeds towards his own goals He is also ruthless, cruel and does not care about the methods he uses; in fact, he sacrifices those who work for his goals without hesitation, despite this his most notable trait is his hatred of all things and people involved with the dueling factions of light and dark wielders shown through his tendency to take extra time to torture members of those factions that he can capture; releasing them only to spread rumors of him to further his influence, his favorite color is red, the color of his victims lifeblood

Biography: much of Nihilus' past, such as his world of origin and what made chase his current goal is unknown; what is known is that he is a mysterious figure with an unknown connection to the being known as voideus; who until recently has been striking from the outermost reaches of the worlds taking lone members of both the war's main factions, and performing unspeakable tortures upon them; rumors from the remnants of the fateweaver order say that he doesn't work alone, postulating that the disappearance of the bodies of it's former generals is due to the connection to voideus they share with him

Battle Report: in the prior times of the war, Nihilus stayed behind the scenes, gathering followers and taking out small units of the light and dark wielders. he allowed a small portion of those he captured to escape so that they may spread word of his horrible deeds, around this time, unconfirmed sightings of him were reported in the land of departure; the only confirmed sighting of him was in Olympus coliseum, where after slaughtering the arena's entire stock of fighting beasts, he engaged in battle with a Kataki Rosuto to test his power and strength. after the battle ended in a certain loss for Nihilus he retreated using the aid of a follower dubbed archer

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
My resolve is my power!
Name: Renn.
Age: unknownst to him although based upon appearance, he looks like to be an individual who has come of age probably 17 or 18
World of Origin: Currently unknown...
Weapon: Browsing deviantART
This keyblade is known by only one name, Tribute.
Special Abilities:

Twilight Razor Gale- basically his strike raid, Renn throws his keyblade at his foe but it is surrounded by a wheel of light and darkness, basically turning his keyblade into a buzzsaw of razor-sharp air that can tear foes in half.

Yin and Yang- Renn's first Command style, a physical enhancement which cloaks his left side in light and his right in darkness, it also augments his speed and attacking power by extending his combos by 2 attacks and his keyblade is split in two one dark, and one bright silver. When this form resolves it can result in two different techniques, one surrounds Renn in light and he raises his recombined keyblade and sends a salvo of Light based projectiles at the foe( Think Ragnarok with yellow and white projectiles).
The other resolving attack cloaks him in darkness and his keyblade drags him forward in different directions dealing damage.

Magic:
In terms of magic Renn is capable of using all kinds of magic, but because of the influence of the cryst in his chest, they come out differently than normal magic. He has changed the names depending on the differing results.

Fire- this spell is the basic of changed spells as well as execution, The light variant surrounds Renn in flames but the change is that the hottest part is not Blue but White. The dark variant is mostly black but the hottest part is blue and is sent at the foe as a fireball He names the light variant 'Ten' (Short for Tenshou), and the dark variant 'Ama' (Short for Amaterasu).

Thunder- This spell doesn't change much according to the differing influences, They just have a slight color change. Renn merely calls the light variant 'Lightning' or 'light' because the brightness of the color change can blind his foes for a few seconds giving Renn the time to devastate his oppnents but it cannot deal any real damage. The Dark Variant he calls 'Shadow shock' and at night or in darkness no one can see this attack coming unless they can sense the energy coming within the quarter of a second. It also deal signifigant damge and can stun or paralyze the foe for a few seconds.

Blizzard- Not really changed as much compared to the other forms of magic, the Light variant remains the same as the regular spell but the execution summons one normal icicle and one black one and they twirl around and send themselves at their foe.

Cure- The differing spells are kinda odd in their execution. The Dark Variant refered by Renn is called 'Full assualt' which drives him into a state of rage which increases his reflexes, speed and his physical strength. The bad news is until he has defeated his foes, he can't stop attacking, and even his enhanced agility can't save him from every attack thrown at him. The light variant, Which he refers to as 'Hikari'. 'Hikari' Provides a ward against magical and physical damage, and heals him for 20% of his entire health initially and accellerates his regeneration rate to the point that he heals 1% every 2 seconds.

The Road You Have Chosen: Twilight

Appearance: Ren by ~Terra7 on deviantART

Personality: He doesn't seem to have much to him now... And is currently a broken person at the moment, one thing he seems to hold on to is a firm belief in the concept of balance, also very inquisitive, he approaches most circumstances with a calm and logical demeanor, hoping to learn as much as he can before he deems something right or wrong. He's also a good listener and any good advice he learns, he'll pass that on to others. He has a particular penchant for root beer.

Biography: Renn's history is currently limited because he barely remembers it... although he does have visions of being under some sort of experimentation... This 'Memory' is all he has, in description he's in nothing but his underwear and on a operation table and his operator, clad in a hood and mask, says: " I'm sorry... But to provide a proper end... You must endure this fate."

He blacks out and wakes up alone... And he has what seems to be a cryst that is engraved into his chest. inside the diamond shaped shard is a swirling pattern of light and darkness that never ends

Battle Report: After awaking in the last part of part one in olympus coliseum, Renn was merely wandering around until a red explosion drove him away and into a nearby city that after conferring with one of the locals that the city is named Thebes, but not long after Renn was surrounded by heartless. He soon realized that he didn't have a weapon, and after a few brief seconds the mysterious crystal embedded in his chest produced a silver and black keyblade called tribute. Renn's role in part two begins in the aftermath of this battle.

Other:
Voice actor: Johnny Yong Bosch At first I wanted Renn to have a voice like Vic Mignogna's as Zero Kiryu, Liam o'Brien's (as Akihiko Sanada or Kain Highwind), or Grant George (as Warrior of Light or Shinjiro Aragaki), but I wanted something that could pass off as upbeat and determined at the same time, like Firion or Yu Narukami but something a little bit younger possibly. I looked amoung his roles and I heard his voice as Ichigo Kurasaki and it seemed perfect.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJmPbLMKG4&list=FL4esx6cEOPCkJID2dEhd0iQ&index=576

Battle theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIaFAnVORs8&list=FL4esx6cEOPCkJID2dEhd0iQ&index=601

End battle theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQz9J_mNXbk&list=FL4esx6cEOPCkJID2dEhd0iQ&index=156

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Okay, there's my crazy batch and I hope you all enjoy the hidden FFVII reference.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks, and I know what you mean; I've barely met Rinoa for the Forest Owl Mission and I didn't like writing that part. >.> <.< I'm glad you caught the reference, I find it funny though since it's a FF7 reference in a FF8 template. :) *goes back to working on her template so the battle report makes better sense*

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Oh you've only just started FF VIII then? My, it's my second favorite, and the first one I ever played! So I love it! Really great game, when you're done with it I'll have to discuss it with you for various reasons xD

I thought the FF VII reference in an FF VIII temp was great too lol

Almost done with my temps too, just got finish my new one :3

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
You could say that, I haven't really been playing it, sadly. Okay, it'll be a discussion that'll prove to be fun. :) I think I've got two more characters, but they're being silly and tormenting Leon instead of talking to me. -_-;; I wish they'd stop it, it makes it really hard to get that post done. *dives back into working on it*

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Haha take your time! Anyway, here are (most) of my temps, I just got one more to do!

My temps:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Alright. Here's my character for the rp. Hopefully it meets your expectations. I plan on making a second one at a later date but until then he'll just be a NPC.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
"What lies beyond the door is, of no concern to me..."
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Rein is currently denied. Read the rules again please, Edd ;) You're just missing a tiny lil' something ;)

I'm also a little iffy about his "flash" skill, as long as there is a start up and cool down (i.e, it's not instantaneous) then that's fine, as instant teleportation in battle is a tad bit unfair.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
done editing my template... basically Renn's battle report isn't that big

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
My bad missed that last part. Its there, and so that everyone knows, The flash is only for npc fights, if used in battle i will ask the person im fighting first. But highly doubt it. Also, the only other time is when im in need of an escape. Thats pretty much all it is used for. If that is not approved i have other items in my head i can use.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Yeah magic when used with that function in mind Flash is fine.

Grandsword the RP thread will be up relatively soon, Part 1 still has yet to come to a close (when everybody has left).

I'll open up the next RP thread when that is finished.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
and what did I miss?! I need to know what I missed to correct my template! I lokked through the entire post and still didn't find anything wrong with my template!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back