• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

Don't worry about it Dream, it's no problem! Might I ask why you're deciding to pull them though? I look forward to seeing your new characters:)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

Same reason I told Xblade when he asked me.

Skitty mentioned something earlier that was a really great idea. Most of the characters I'm using in the RPs I'm in are from a book series of my own that I'm writing; I'm using the RPs to help me develop them and get plot points and things down. Skitty suggested I pull my main villain in, so I'm taking Zack and Tony out (I've already got them as main cast in a Soul Eater RP, and their making cameo appearances in Apocalypse), and replacing them with this new character and a few others so I can flesh them out. I mean, what good is a villain and they're history if they're a flat cookie cutter thing, right?

Zack and Tony are going to be showing up REALLY soon for their cameo in Apocalypse, and this villain is suppose to be making an appearance later in Apocalypse as well. He has history involving the Keyblade War, history that was brought up by SKitty, and got my evil side thinking evil thoughts.... So yeah, the Hunters are getting pulled back to their correct time line, and I'm pulling this other guy in to flesh out his history. Is that okay with you Smoofy?

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Yep! Works perfectly fine with me and makes more sense regarding the timeline:)

Man... if both of these RP's exist within the same universe... And since Apo and KW are both in part two...

OMG. Like, the crazy, maniacal side of me has started working but what if Apo and KW literally got linked?It would be incredibly tough to pull off and the technical stuff behind it would be difficult to figure out but man... that would kick all kinds of ass.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Well... stuff about the Keyblade War IS going to get pulled into Apocalypse 'cause....

Leyla: *claps hands over Dream's mouth* SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Illyx: Just ignore her, Smoofy. It's simpler that way, trust me.

*wrestles free from Leyla* Aren't you two in the wrong RP?

Illyx and Leyla: *disappears in a puff of smoke in such a way to make Neku proud*

So yeah, not sure how much of this is getting mentioned over there... but let the dastardly migraine inducing commence! >:)

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

*Glasp*

Now my interest is beyond piqued! But how is it going to work...? *dastardly migraine commences*

Neku: I wanna know too! How'd they manage to disappear like that? That was impressive!

Kataki: Same way we do, I suppose.

Uh... not what I was aski-

Neku: Yeah, I guess... WAIT A SECOND COME BACK HERE *Clonks Kataki on the head with a pouch, they run off yelling and shouting*

Oh god, Dream. Look what you've done. Illyx and Leyla got Neku's attention and now he and Kataki escaped the Roleplay thread and are now up to similar hijinks that yours, Skitty's, Key's, and other's characters are up to D: OH THE HUMANITY! I just hope Tia doesn't get word of this-

Tia: Did someone say my name?

Oh boy...

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

Man... if both of these RP's exist within the same universe... And since Apo and KW are both in part two...

OMG. Like, the crazy, maniacal side of me has started working but what if Apo and KW literally got linked?It would be incredibly tough to pull off and the technical stuff behind it would be difficult to figure out but man... that would kick all kinds of ass.

I've always been wondering if there was a way for this Amanda to be the very same one who taught Timmy, Aaron and Shiki. But...the two rps becoming linked...

I suggest you talk to Magic about it. I love the idea. and if there's no way to do it and keep it within this story then you and Magic can team up and create a spin off kind of rp where it DOES happen.

Kinda like how a popular show gets a movie? Spin off like that. One part. Non-Canon

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

I've always been wondering if there was a way for this Amanda to be the very same one who taught Timmy, Aaron and Shiki. But...the two rps becoming linked...

I suggest you talk to Magic about it. I love the idea. and if there's no way to do it and keep it within this story then you and Magic can team up and create a spin off kind of rp where it DOES happen.

Kinda like how a popular show gets a movie? Spin off like that. One part. Non-Canon

Hmm, I'll talk to Magic when he gets back from his little leave of absence, and see what he thinks. I'm just seeing a lot of great opportunities for this RP and Apo to link and create one crazy story... two seemingly unrelated stories in fact so perfectly intertwined...

lawdy, this needs to happen. I'll have a chat with him about this when he gets back.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

two seemingly unrelated stories in fact so perfectly intertwined...

Its like the birth by sleep of Apocalypse...

Great. Now I wanna go watch Naruto: Lost Tower. The one where he winds up back in time.. lovely.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Key Wielder said:
For her part, Llyndellia would have sooner dealt with a thousand light wielders than be left alone with Neku again.

;_;

I haven't seen Lost Tower. I might have to that. But I'm really starting to like this idea of linking Keyblade War and Apocalypse in a more intricate way now...

Key Wielder

Awards

Sounds fun to me :D

Aw, no need to pout--given her attitude, it should be as good as a compliment!

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

So Key...

it has been established that Llyn despises Light Wielders with a fiery hatred because they are so righteous and...

Llyn finds Neku annoying and doesn't like that he helps her open up to her feelings...

And she'd STILL rather go through 1000 (what she believes to be) pompous Light Wielders than make a quick shopping trip to Neku (who in fact will probably get lost. He's like a mouse in a maze in Traverse Town).

HOW could that be seen as a compliment? DDDDDDDD:

Llyn's just a meany-head! THERE I SAID IT D:

Jk of course, but I still though it was funny how both Llyn and Jayden came up with excuses not to go with him xD

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Leon: *looks at me in concern* Do I....

Yes Squall, you are going with him, besides it'll give you a chance to check on the puppies.

Leon: Okay. Let's get this post going so we can start having some fun!

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com

well i think everyone will be surprised at Nihilus's first action of part two..to give a hint, well think of which organization used the following theme [video=youtube;z5oDh7o3a00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5oDh7o3a00[/video]

Hostile Kangaroo

Oh I forgot to post that I edited a while ago.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Cool! Since his tarot reading is purely luck based, I'll let it pass, I also trust that it won't be abused so... Chance is approved! :D

Grandsword

Website

so, smoofy, any opinions on how i had Nihilus announce his takeover? i personally think it came out epicly

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

The speech was pretty good Grandsword, I can also understand how the people of The Land of Departure could be tired of the war, what with being neutral and what not. But I just wanna say be careful, man. Your whole post, while it met the necessary requirements, was almost all exposition accept for the beginning and end. Just make sure to keep that in check.

Also, I don't know what he means by Keyblade rebellion, as both factions of Wielders are established forms of (dis)order, as in, they aren't rebelling against anything, they're just stuck in war. Other than those qualms it works pretty nicely. Just bare in mind the amount of speech you have compared to actions, maybe have him pause for dramatic effect, or the crowd begins to speak among themselves and Nihilus orders them to be quiet. Also, there hasn't been any indication of what Nihilus has done to be able to hold such a level or authority.

As a post itself, I liked it besides those little things xD

Grandsword

Website

The speech was pretty good Grandsword, I can also understand how the people of The Land of Departure could be tired of the war, what with being neutral and what not. But I just wanna say be careful, man. Your whole post, while it met the necessary requirements, was almost all exposition accept for the beginning and end. Just make sure to keep that in check.Also, I don't know what he means by Keyblade rebellion, as both factions of Wielders are established forms of (dis)order, as in, they aren't rebelling against anything, they're just stuck in war. Other than those qualms it works pretty nicely. Just bare in mind the amount of speech you have compared to actions, maybe have him pause for dramatic effect, or the crowd begins to speak among themselves and Nihilus orders them to be quiet. Also, there hasn't been any indication of what Nihilus has done to be able to hold such a level or authority.As a post itself, I liked it besides those little things xD
i edited the post to include a bit more in terms of action and explanations, the reference to rebellion was a fabrication on Nihilus' part to further sway public opinion against keyblade wielders using the hazy circumstances of new world's destruction to villainize them as elitists that think themselves above non-wielders. said elitism was interpreted as a "rebellion" against the civilians of the worlds as for the action that gave him rights to such a level of power, with his leadership of the fateweavers as ordias he also had allies within the government whom he bribed into naming him as emperor

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Okay, that would have been useful to know before hand, but it's alllll good now. The post is much better now, despite being a giant wall of text. It might be an idea after a couple of actions or so to just hit enter a couple of times to paragraph your post into say three moderate sized paragraphs, that would make it a lot easier on the eyes. Then it'd be top notch.

Edit: I was bored so I made a sig. My first attempt! What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards

So Key...

it has been established that Llyn despises Light Wielders with a fiery hatred because they are so righteous and...

Llyn finds Neku annoying and doesn't like that he helps her open up to her feelings...

And she'd STILL rather go through 1000 (what she believes to be) pompous Light Wielders than make a quick shopping trip to Neku (who in fact will probably get lost. He's like a mouse in a maze in Traverse Town).

HOW could that be seen as a compliment? DDDDDDDD:

Llyn's just a meany-head! THERE I SAID IT D:

Jk of course, but I still though it was funny how both Llyn and Jayden came up with excuses not to go with him xD

Hey now, I never said she wasn't a meany-head! ;P Love the new sig, by the way, nice job!

@Skitty: Lol, I figured Leon would go with him :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back