• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Sleep (Intro & Character)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saix-insanefan

Hi, I'm starting a new fanfiction about my OC character, Xeilky. It will be from her point of view and I already have the intro/prologue and her character description as well. But I should say that her history is pretty long and complicated but I would like some feedback on how it is right now.

~​

Intro – Prologue

Sometimes, things are meant to be the way they are.

Sometimes, things should not exist… even certain people who shouldn’t be in the first place.

Others say you shouldn’t question why you exist. But I don’t believe it…

Everyone who are supposed to be, all have a purpose. But what if that purpose was corrupted… simply because you shouldn’t exist?

There will be a purpose that should not be followed, but you know you can’t run away… that being a coward…

It has been said that people who shouldn’t be… ever have a purpose…

Are we really supposed to question how strong tasks are may be? You would perform them anyway, just to avoid being swallowed again.

To be swallowed again… that’s all I ever wanted…

I never wanted to exist…

My days as a being are over… I am part of the darkness once again…

My story is complicated… it has never been happy at all…

But just to sleep again, then that’s all I want again… please, let me sleep forever… I don’t want to wake again…

~

Character

Xeilky

No. 0

Darkness’ Angel

Gravity/Magnetism/Holy

Brown Hair/Eyes

White Metal Bowstaff

History

Xeilky’s birth is a mystery even today, but one thing remains true is that she born from darkness itself. Her memories did not start until she woke up on the beach in the world of darkness. There she was found by No. I, Xemnas, the Superior of between and the leader of Organization XIII. Xeilky did not even remember where she had come from anyway. He had promised her that his group would help find the answers she seeks so she went with him. There, at the castle, she met the rest of the group, with only 7 other members. Xeilky went through rigorous training to discover her powers, but once they were discovered, the other members were beyond belief. So, once she finished her training, Xeilky was placed as number IX at the time, under the mentorship of Saïx, No. VII in the Organization, and the sender of hearts that the Heartless had carried.

Xeilky’s duty and tasks were quite difficult but she took care of them with ease. Her strongest attack was with gravity and holy together, causing a rift to break in the ground and holy coming from underneath the ground. Xeilky’s ultimate attack was known as Holy Cataclysm and could eliminate 1,000 Heartless with that one attack. She was very fast and light on her feet and known for causing ultimate destruction on each world. After Heartless were destroyed, Xeilky would use Prayer, a holy move, to send the hearts off to Organization HQ.

But like Xemnas, he expected much more of Xeilky and her powers. He watched her progress from afar and knew that her holy powers would help in the completion of Kingdom Hearts. So he gave her a single test to raise the destruction of her holy powers to maximum level. But instead, she had failed and fainted on the battlefield. This caught the group off guard and they placed her in a sleeping chamber, where she could recover. Xemnas and Saïx had been talking about what to do with her and they decided not to let her fight anymore, plus more members came in, a total of 12 members. They also put her in rank 0, which means Xeilky had no purpose anymore yet still had a job.

When Xeilky awakened, she received the news in the meeting room, Where Nothing Gathers. She was shocked and started to think that she was never considered a real member of the Organization at all. So while other members were out killing Heartless, Xeilky would stay at the castle and send them to Kingdom Hearts. But each day grew more of a burden to her being and sometimes, she would drop to the floor, gasping for breath. Xemnas would always watch in disappointment every day.

One day, while performing her duty at the castle, she asked him if she could have one more test to prove herself worthy again. He gave her a simple Heartless elimination task with her mentor, Saïx and accepted without a thought. That day, on the test she was given, he was injured a giant Heartless and told Xeilky to run away and save herself. She did what he said and both came back, but at different times. But she knew it was a mistake to run away and Xemnas had seen it all. All the members, including Xeilky, gathered at the Altar of Naught and she was banished from The World That Never Was. But before she had left, Xemnas told her of her past… a sorrowful past as well.

It had appeared that Xeilky was not only born from darkness itself. Her old self apparently was a person of a sacred and hidden realm called the Realm of Sleep, where its inhabitants were so pure and prayed every day. But one day, her old self became succumbed to her sleep and her entire body and soul faded away to darkness, becoming a part of it. Xeilky’s old soul and body looked for a way out for several years, until she finally became a Nobody. Her world on that same day was ravaged by an earthquake and lightning storms.

Xeilky then knew that she was used just for the purpose of completing Kingdom Hearts, never to be considered as one of Organization XIII and she would also be doomed to roam the Realm of Sleep for all eternity, to be surrounded by the ruins and corpses of the once alive people. Xeilky gladly accepted her fate and found her way back home a month later, after roaming darkness a long time. But when she finally came back home, her mentor Saïx was waiting for her. He destroyed her weapon and stripped Xeilky of her powers, never to use them again. He then went back to The World That Never Was, to leave Xeilky in peace.

Xeilky then found an old underground chamber, filled with blue candles and a smaller sleeping chamber, covered in blue ink. When she touched the blue ink upon it, a large blue mark, the shape of sleeping leaves appeared on her body and spread quickly in an hour, almost to her eyes. Xeilky remembered that if the mark reached the eyes, they would sleep forever, never to be woken again. She stepped inside the sleeping chamber’s bubble. Xeilky then finally fell asleep, the mark reached her eyes.

Nobody ever heard from her again and she is almost forgotten from memory. But Xeilky, No. Zero of Organization XIII, still sleeps within the chamber today, never to wake again from her eternal sleep…

Attacks

Gravity’s Pillar, Magnetic Earth, Zero Air, Prayer, Pearl Ring Zero

Ultimate Attack

Holy Cataclysm

Stories/Legends

Only one legend exists that has mainly to do with Xeilky. It talks of a holy maiden, destined to sleep for eternity after all her power was used to save the Realm of Light. But it’s only taken from influences and is mostly not true.

Appearance

Xeilky was rumored to have blue-black hair and gray eyes. But that’s only taken from the legend created on her history. She actually has brown hair and brown eyes with very pale skin, with the blue mark of leaves covered her body while she sleeps.

xeilky-blue.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back