• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Dark War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: The Dark War
Epilogue

Alex turned a corner with his Keyblade in his hand. His moving legs looked like a blur as he ran, so obviously whatever spell Daniel had cast on him earlier was still working. He heard a scream that had to be Lucy's, one of his closest friends, followed by a sound similiar to shattering glass. Alex shuddered and pushed away the mental image of her being frozen to death by ice magic. Now was definitely not the time to think about things like that, as a matter of fact the only thing Alex should think of right now was avoiding the White Coated men that were after Alex and his friends.
"Alex!" He heard before a girl in purple and red came in to view. "Where the hell have you been?"
"Running like hell!" Alex replied. He took a few deep breaths to fill his lungs with air before he continued. "They got Lucy," He said, looking to his right to make sure nobody was coming. "they froze her."
Kiah gasped, then her eyes filled with tears. She dismissed her Keyblade and fell into Alex's arms, who was taken by surprise. Kiah was not really a person that liked to display any other emotions than happiness in public.
"It'll be okay," Alex said as he awkwardly patted Kiah's back. "We can get her back. Somehow." He didn't believe his words, but they did seem to make Kiah more comfortable. The girl nodded and pulled herself away from Alex, wiping the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I believe you." She said. She summoned her Keyblade, pink lightning surrounding it for a second before it was formed into its usual flower-like shape. Alex gave her a smile and turned around, looking around his location.
"You know," He said. "I have a feeling we can get through this. That guy who called himself R said he had faith in us, and he was a Keyblader like us. We should really get moving, the White Coated guys will be here soon."
No response.
Alex turned around to look at Kiah and jumped. A White Coated man had his arm wrapped around Kiah's neck and black mist surrounded her head.
"Let go of her!" Alex yelled before charging with his blue Keyblade.
"Such bad manners." Said the man. He threw Kiah at Alex and disappeared.
"Kiah!" Alex said as he held his friend. "Are you okay?"
Alex didn't get a response. The girl went limp and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
"Disappointing isn't it?" Asked the same man in white from behind him. Alex spun around, being forced to drop Kiah's body to face his enemy.
"How did you-"
"No time for questions. Come with me please." The man held out his hand.
"Why would you expect me to go with you?"
"I didn't say you had a choice." A white tendril erupted from the man's hand and wrapped around Alex.
That is when everything went black.​

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Chapter 2

Chapter 1
R

Going shopping by yourself always seems more thrilling than going with your parents, well that's what Alex had thought. He had just entered the frozen food isle, looking for party pies. Tomorrow was his brother Daniel's birthday, and he had to go get food while his mum and dad covered the decorations.

He walked past several freezers, most of them had fish in them since fish sold the best in Adelaide. He had soon arrived at the right freezer and open the glass door. As he reached in to grab two boxes of party pies he saw a flicker of black zip past him from the corner of his eye. He spun around, but nothing was there so he just grabbed the two boxes of pies and put them in his basket. He turned around and had the wind knocked out of him as a strange, skinny and black creature tackled him, its glowing eyes directed at his face. Alex screamed as it raised a claw above him.
He prepared for pain but felt none, and as he opened his eyes he saw a man with long grey hair, probably in his early twenties, pinning the black thing to the ground with his right foot.

'Damn Heartless,' He muttered as something that appeared to be a sword somehow materialized in his right hand. 'you can never get rid of the things.' He plunged the swords blade into the so called Heartless's chest and it went limp, black fog rising from its chest and into the air. Another thing came from the being, a glowing pink aura, which the man watched float into the air.
Alex got to his feet, visibly shaken from the Heartless's attack on him.
' Th-thank you,' He said. 'What was that?'
'A Heartless.' Replied the man simply, his sword vanishing from his hand. 'Which is something that shouldn't concern you. They're not meant to be here, meddling with normal people from Earth.' He looked at Alex, his enchanting blue eyes piercing the teen, as if he was waiting for a question.

'Oh. Umm, what was that thing that you had in your hand? And who are you exactly?' Alex had a large number of questions for the man, but he looked to be of an impatient type of person.
'Good questions.' Said the man. 'The thing in my hand was a Keyblade. I can't give you my real name, but I'll let you call me R.'
'Okay, R, how did you happen to suddenly appear and save me?'
'Easy. I could feel a Heart of Light in trouble so I came and helped, now I really need to get going. S is probably in need of help.' R swung his arms out in front of him and a bright rectangle full of bright light. Alex couldn't see R past the rectangle, which he found more suitable to call a door, but he could hear the man's voice.
'I'll visit you tomorrow,' He said, loudly for some odd reason. 'An Earth dweller such as yourself can't go around knowing what you've seen. I'll need to take you to S and we'll decide what to do.' Then the rectangle vanished along with the man, leaving a strong wind that blew Alex's messy blonde hair around.
'What...the....hell.'

He returned home as fast as possible and locked the door behind him. Daniel ran up to him, his excitement for tomorrow absolutely bursting out of him.
'Daniel,' Alex said. 'We need to talk.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back