• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Dance of Chaos (Sign-Up's and OOC) A Piercing Light Production!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Legends of the yore described a time of incredible turmoil and chaos. Forces of nature bent inward and waged war against each other. The worlds tore inward creating monumental earthquakes and hell-spawn tornadoes that scarred the worlds. Even back then when the worlds dwindled in numbers damnned bloody chaos ensued. The forces of darkness and light were in constant war. After two-hundred years of never-ending war the entities of darkness and light broke off and their pieces became aspects of personalities from the pure elements of light and darkness.

Hope, Chaos, Anger, and Love.

These archetypes stepped in-between the war between the entities of Light, Darkness and Twilight but using their extreme personalities trait the war was incredibly one-sided. Light had Hope, and Love, Darkness had Anger and Chaos, Twilight was by them himself. Then in the middle of the war Love had quickly defected and sided with Twilight throwing the scales way off-balance. Darkness immediately took the advantage of this war and overthrew Light and her partners. The world was enveloped in Darkness for centuries.

Present Day ~

The worlds grew and expanded, but the entity of darkness eventually grew and became a sentient body. There is now one large darkness overstretching the worlds, but every world is veiled in darkness. Sunlight is but a rarity only coming about 6 hours a day no matter what world and the rest of the day, dubbed Dark Hour, is where darkness is its strongest. The Keybladers were smaller pieces that snapped off of the original Light/Darkness/Twilight trio, they are the only ones that are able to walk across Dark Hour and remain sane.

The Keybladers are able to live across each of the terrains of light, darkness and twilight while the normal people are forced to remain in the realm of the Light. The original trio of light, darkness and twilight were shaped and molded into people, the masters of Light, Darkness and Twilight. While the personalities entities from the original trio were also put into people, the chosen ones. The Master of Darkness realizes the dangers of keeping those chosen four alive and is willing to do whatever it takes to getting rid of Hope and Love.

The Masters of Light and Twilight have reunited for the first time in centuries, they are intent on rounding up all of the chosen ones even Chaos and Anger. They are even intent on rounding up some of the Keybladers into helping, the war from centuries ago will be replayed just as fast; the dance of chaos will tear the worlds apart again.

Master of Light ~

The Master of Light is the descendant of the original primal entity that is Light. They have a mastery over light-based powers and can manipulate anything based off of light. They are the most strongest those six hours of sunlight and is incredibly weak during Dark Hour.

Master of Darkness ~

The Master of Darkness is the descendant of the original primal entity that is Darkness. The complete opposite of the Master of Light they are chaotic, wizened and ingenious with crazy psychotic eyes. They have a mastery of the powers of darkness and seeing as every world is enveloped in darkness they are incredibly powerful no matter where they are at. During Dark Hour their powers increase tenfold and they are near godly.

Master of Twilight ~

A master of both darkness and light they are adept in both powers of light and darkness but they are incredibly neutral in conflicts. The Master of Twilight is quite literally the only one the Master of Darkness truly fears, the Master of Twilight can traverse both the realms of light and dark and retain their powers with ease. They are not weakened during Dark Hour and they can take on the Master of Darkness with relative ease. The Master of Twilight is seen as the strongest of the two primal forces but because of their neutral nature the Master of Twilight rarely fights but only to protect themselves, this time, however, they have sided with the Master of Light but can still be swayed the other side.

Chosen Four

Hope ~

Hope was actually the child of Twilight rather than being the child of Light or Darkness like her other siblings. Hope wanted to become the peacekeeper of the family and tried to avoid conflicts with her siblings, but when the war worsen between the primal forces Hope felt at a conflict since it was her beloved sister Love against both Anger and Chaos. Hope only took Love's side in an attempt to persuade Love to get out of this silly war, but when the situation worsen Hope stepped away and sided with her mother.

The one who embodies the spirit of Hope is rather naive and innocent, Hope believes in everyone and, despite the redundancy, is a hopeful type of person. Hope hates to doubt others and no matter what kind of person someone is Hope never holds any grudges against anyone.

Love ~

Love was the youngest of the four back during their birth. Love was a very warm person and hated to fight. Love often got into arguments, however, with Chaos that Hope had to break up. Love however was quite literally the strongest in terms of pure power in comparison to the other three. Since Love drew her power not from the primal forces like the others but instead from herself she was stronger than even Anger but since she was a pacifist she was often picked on by Anger.

The person who embodies the spirit of Love Love is filled with warmth and happiness. They adore everyone and everything radiate pure joy and ecstasy. Love is a rather lovesick type of person, they never really are able to find true love but love to play matchmaker, they often get jealous when they see people in love when they themselves weren't involved.

Chaos ~

Chaos is the eldest of the chosen four. Back in their birth Chaos was the first to rise from the primal forces, he became the eldest brother to all and because of that he named himself as the leader. Chaos is only the second-best when it comes to fighting but he hated to fight back then, he loved to let everyone else fight and sit back and watch the chaos ensue.

The one who became the embodiment of Chaos is quite literally a very dark person. Drawn from the power of darkness Chaos loves fighting and war, they hate diplomacy and resolving things peacefully and would much rather solve things with their fists. One of the entities from darkness they are empowered by the power of darkness.

Anger ~

Originally Anger was the younger brother of Chaos. Anger was essentially the conniving one of the family, Anger loved to start fights and make everyone, in essence, angry. Whenever one stood within Anger's presence his overwhelming pressure and aura often clouded the other person's thoughts driving them to anger and chaos, Anger was quite literally the strongest of the four back in the day because Anger had 10,000 years worth of fighting ability, unlimited strength and Anger's opponents often tripped up and made mistakes in their fury.

Keybladers -

The Keyblade is a strange and mysterious weapon, often thought of as the embodiment of the souls of the primal forces the Keyblade is quite literally the universal weapon for both light and darkness. Being able to traverse in both realms the Keyblade is versatile and able to put a halt to all things light and dark however a Keyblade is only as strong as the user. The Keyblade being connected to the heart of the user if that connection is broken - via another keyblade - the user may lose all Keyblade related powers. If someone's heart may falter at any moment the Keyblade can be broken that way.

Originally everyone is thought of as pure of heart. At birth someone literally has a pure heart of either light or darkness. If they have a pure heart of darkness that doesn't mean they are evil, same with a pure heart of light,when they grow up with that pure heart of either light or darkness their Keybladers are impossibly powerful. Someone with a pure heart is as strong as the original primal forces, they literally have mastery over their element and can bend entire worlds to their whims. However, this is extremely rare. Since the dawn of time there has never been anyone with a pure heart of either light or darkness, not even the Masters of Light/Darkness/Twilight have pure hearts, their hearts got tainted by the other element and thus became impure.

To have a pure heart of either light or darkness their hearts must remain pure and not be tainted by either light or darkness. This has never happened ever.

Worlds

The worlds have been enveloped with darkness and have fallen into chaos, there haven't been any signs of any of the outer worlds existing but word hasn't reached them yet. So far there are only four worlds centered together but they all gravitate towards one large world: the Influx. The Influx is the oldest world in existence but that means it was the first world to fall into darkness. All of the worlds undergo Dark Hour.

+Templates+

Master Templates

Name - (Self-explanatory)
Age - (20 and up)
Gender - (Self-explanatory)
Element - (Either Light, Darkness, or Twilight)
Abilities - (I will only allow 5 abilities for a master. Please note that abilities are far different from actual attacks. An attack is limited whereas an ability you can use the ability in different ways to come up with different attacks.. Think about it.)
Personality - (For a master template I will NOT accept any templates with only one paragraph for this, I expect two paragraphs.. At least)
Appearance - (Same for this, I will not accept a one paragraph appearance or a picture. If this is a master I expect EFFORT)
Keyblade - (Paragraph description please)
Keyblade Abilities - (Anything cool your Keyblade can do? I will give you three, they can be like augmentative magic or offensive things, but no transforming Keyblades please?)
Bio - (Two paragraphs)
Other -
Homeworld - (Optional)

Chosen Four Template -

Age - (9 and up)
Spirit - (Hope, Love, Chaos or Anger)
Abilities - (I will only allow 3 abilities. Please note that abilities are far different from actual attacks. An attack is limited whereas an ability you can use the ability in different ways to come up with different attacks.. Think about it.)
Personality - (For a Chosen Four template I will NOT accept any templates with only one paragraph for this, I expect two paragraphs.. At least)
Appearance - (Same for this, I will not accept a one paragraph appearance or a picture. If this is a Chosen Four I expect EFFORT)
Keyblade Abilities - (Anything cool your Keyblade can do? I will give you three, they can be like augmentative magic or offensive things, but no transforming Keyblades please?)
Bio - (Two paragraphs)
Other -
Homeworld - (Optional)

Keybladers -

Age - (13 and up)
Abilities - (I will only allow 3 abilities for a Keyblader. Please note that abilities are far different from actual attacks. An attack is limited whereas an ability you can use the ability in different ways to come up with different attacks.. Think about it.)
Overdrive - (This is an ability that is reserved only for the Keybladers, if you are a Master - regardless of your Keyblader status - you will not have an Overdrive. Think of this as your drive, Overdrives will temporarily augment the user so that they are extremely powerful. An Overdrive will force the user to undergo a costume change temporarily, so have fun with that.)
Overdrive Weakness - (While the Overdrive can augment you there will be drawbacks, give me two drawbacks and they have to be severe, none of this "After the Overdrive they have to rest for three days" or "This drains magic severely" no, no: if your Overdrive for example made you stronger in physical strength a weakness would be you are not as fast.)
Personality - (A paragraph at least but don't be lazy.)
Appearance - (Same for this, a paragraph appearance or a picture is fine but don't be lazy.)
Bio - (Two paragraphs)
Other -
Homeworld - (Optional)

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Dance of Chaos (Sign-Up's and OOC)

+Rules+

1. I hold authority here, you have no rights: play nice.
2. KHI Basics and if you don't know them here is the door.
3. This is meant to be rather mature but I am not responsible for any bannings here okay? Swear to your discretion.
4. Romance is allowed and encouraged but be warned: If I see any adult content well then I'm going to have to kill someone
5. No skeleton templates will be allowed. I repeat: NO SKELETON TEMPLATES. If you post an incomplete template for ANY reason it will be immediately denied and you will be barred from posting any more templates.
6. You can reserve either through the OOC or through VMs.
7. I can take away your roles if you reserved one of them if I please, put effort into the roles you reserve.
8. For the Dark Hour I will be controlling when and where it happens, anyone caught trying to control Dark Hour's length or timing will be dealt with accordingly.
9. If you want to create a world feel free to, but you don't have to.​

Worlds In Existence​

The Influx
Traverse Town
Radiant Garden
In-Between
The Twin Realms​
Roster

Type|Name|Age|Gender|Role-Player
Master of Twilight| Caleb Lupo |30|Male|Reckless Brawler
Master of Darkness|Van|21|Male|ThePromise
Master of Light|Theia|24|Female|IceBlueWings
Chaos|Girgar Dallfrux|28|Male|LightandDark
Anger|Jack|19|Male|nightmarezeroX9
Love|Venus|18|Female|Evangeline
Hope|Nadine|17|Female|Sparks
Keyblader|Alitheia Lux|19|Female|1Gannon1
Keyblader|Victor Shamus|17|Male|InnerPeace
Keyblader|Hanahime Igawa|18|Female|Piercing Light
Keyblader|Zen Qi|17|Female|Luppi
Key..Shurikener?|Roy|18|Male|ThePromise
Keyblader|Laring Swift|20|Male|Trukybldemstr2
Keyblader|Makoto|18|Male|Chi-Chan
Apprentice|Azusa Suzuki|19|Female|King Wolfe
Apprentice|Fleur|19|Female|Lumine​

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards

King, am I welcome here? Just thought I'd ask.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Of course! I hold no animosity! ^^

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

So does that mean that I am also welcome? If so yay! I'll have a template coming. Speaking of which how many Masters are allowed

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

me too? if so i'm SO making a temp for your Ninja vs Samurai rp (and this one too)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

So it's singular eh? I'll just amke a Keyblader then, expect my temp coming soon with detail.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Master is Singular

Masters is Plural

There are three elements, thus, how many Masters are there?

Hint: 1 of each element.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I know that, I decided to let somebody else take the role instead of me. I know when I can be out done in character creation.

Light

faster than
Awards
Name: Girgar Dallfrux
Spirit: Chaos
Abilities:
Dark Rider: Allows Girgar to surf and ride the darkness,virtually unharmed and unaffected in any way.
Shadow Fade: Girgar stands still for a while he will slowly become invisible. When he moves quickly in this state wisps of darkness droop off of where he is or was.
Mirage of Darkness: Can form complete copies of anyone that he has seen. The only thing that gives them away is a brief moment of a robotic voice and goes completley black, sort of like Anti-Sora.
Personality: Girgar is rather deceptive, casting blame on anyone around him. He creates countless schemes yet still manages to remember each plot in remarkable detail, and thinks perfectly like his subjects. He takes count of any fault that has ever occured ad makes sure never to commit them again. He still doesn't pull his plans twice although he easily could. Although he may be brother to Anger he has nothing to do with it, actually being quite the opposite. He watches calmly but if he is called into battle he does so and fights with all of his might and skill. He thinks with every intention to cause as much trouble as possible.
Girgar would help his brother without a second thought, as long as the aid needed was a physical involvement such as war and pain. He says screw politics. Actions speak louder than words, no? He stays hidden and will turn his back on most people without a second glance, and then murder them quickly and silently. The biggest people are his primary targets when Girgar tries to start a fight.
Appearance: Girgar has long dark midnight hair, which really helps blend in when it’s Dark Hour. Under this dark veil of hair lies a face that is almost chalk white, and has been ever so slightly changed by a cut along Girgar’s frail looking cheekbone. Girgar has red-eyes that seem to have tiny bolts of lightning darting through them. Looking into those eyes can make people go crazy, or at least temporarily so.He may only be lean, and look rather innocent, but he is incredibly strong.
A cotton jumper enshrouds Girgar’s thin body, and stops by the very end of his wrists and exactly at his waistline, making a rather perfect fit. Another perfect fit is the denim pants that are black and have been speckled with red around his waist. Just looking at him blares ‘Keep away! Proceed with caution!’.
Keyblade: Chaotical Night:
A long, skeleton key like blade, with black as a base covering the whole blade and red over the spikes and along the middle of the straight part of the key. Little daggers separate from the straight, which are very sharp and look malicious. A guard that is square in shape has two large spikes jutting out from the upper corners, while smaller ones line the sides of the guard.
Keyblade Abilities: Chaos Cutter: At the moment of contact between the Keyblade and foe(s) each dagger and spike doubles in size and half (randomized) become coated in darkness, while the other half in an energy that acts similar to a laser.
Bio: Girgar was born into a castle, in a land covered in lush and lively jungle, late during the Dark Hour of the day. His mother died giving birth to him. Girgar was gifted, or cursed depending on how you look at it, at that very moment when he was born. This killed his mother and made his father grieve tremendously. His father wasn’t the royal of the family and dealt with all of the jobs badly, so he took his rage out on Girgar by abusing and torturing him for no reason. The only escape from the world around Girgar was plotting and completing various schemes and plans in hope to one day pull one good enough to kill off his terrible father. When he completed his task, he fled during the Dark Hour, heading deep within the jungle, where his full powers were bestowed upon him, by Chaos. Now equipped with the Keyblade and his new deadly powers Girgar fled his home world and reached Radiant Garden.
He started anew here, but couldn’t help to take advantage of his powers and watched as the city constantly fell into chaos. He was grateful for his powers from Chaos and continues to serve him with much and many faith. To keep under his cover Girgar has worked mostly during the Dark Hour, praising his freedom. Quite recently, though, Girgar was confronted by a Weilder during the Hour. He dispatched the Weilder with his honed skills, and has begun to master blending in and becoming one with the shadows, in order to escape such a... momentary problem again.
Other: Is transported in a flash of red energy in order to teleport between worlds. Can only do this in moments when Chaos is pleased with him and sees it fit that he leaves the current world.
Please tell me if there are any problems, as I know there will be. If you think that I'm unfit to be a Chosen One then tell me as well, so as I can adjust accordingly for a Keyblade Wielder.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Dibs on Anger.

I do have a question, though. Are the Four Chosen/Master Trio the personifications of the entities themselves, or are they merely people who the entities chose to be their vessels or apprentices, so to say?

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
The latter Crimson, the Spirits of the original Four Chosen chose to embody these new people based on their personalities and their lives, they could have started out as regular people until the spirits chose to embody them, they will take on the memories of the spirit until the spirit choses to leave them. Same thing with the Masters. And LightandDark for now your template is unaccepted but it isn't denied, I need to think it over.

Love has been reserved

Last edited:

1Gannon1

I'm not even going to try for one of the chosen.

Name: Alitheia Lux

Abilities:
-Spacial Manipulation: Alitheia can manipulate space to accomplish a variety of tasks. The exact way she does this is like so: She can manipulate the particles of an object in small ways, even moving small objects or something as simple as opening a can. She cannot manipulate anything overly large except in the very tiniest ways, as their would be too many particles to move. She moves the particles using magical force, so obviously the more energy she allocates towards magic the more control she has. moving something as heavy as a printer would be her maximum she could safely use without allocation the energy she needs to live towards her magic. And something like that would take up that energy quickly. She can also manipulate gravity by applying pressure to the space-time fabric to create either small gravity mods over large areas or large in smaller areas. The exception to the rule of weight is objects already moving, in which he can augiment these abilities to exert minor control over objects as heavy as a refrigerator. Obviously, no matter what this ability takes a lot of energy to do anything useful with the notable exception of her keyblade.
-Light Magic: Ms. Lux can use light based magics to her advantage for various affects. For example, she could blend it into the flesh of a wounded ally for the effect of healing, or flush it through the heart of one with a lot of darkness to cause damage. She can also use it as a more conventional weapon and shape it into whips, balls, fire and other forms. The power and amount of each of these forms is dependant of how much energy she puts in. If she put in so much energy she would die she could theoretically envelope a small (very small) world. This takes up a good amount of energy either way, so it isn't always practical.
-Distribution: Alitheia can distribute her energy in different ways. For example, she can concentrate her energy into it's purest form (pure energy to be used for magic) for improved magic, or as a type of magical preformance enhancer in her muscles for greater damage. Or other combinations, such as putting it all in the weapon to make a weapon that attacks quickly.

Overdrive (may change): Final Truth-
In this form, Alitheia's previously formal business suit becomes white with a light blue tie. Her shoes turn white as well, but with the bottoms becoming the same light blue as her tie. She holds her keyblade with a reverse grip as seen with ventus (I have not played BBS, but I have seen the cover). She switches between this and her normal grip throughout the form. In her other hand she holds an orb of light. In this form her light magic is far more powerful. Her spacial magic is also much more powerful, but not to the same massive extent as her light magic. Her distribution becomes automatic, switching based on what type of attack she is using at the time. This means she can use the light magic to increase her strength or speed.

Overdrive Drawbacks: (I'll just change the blinding instead of adding a new one if that is alright. But I may just change the whole Overdrive, I need to think about it.)When in this mode, Alitheia loses half her hit points. She is also very weak against dark magic in this form, so if facing dark based opponents she should try to avoid being hit.

Personality: Alitheia is what you would consider the typical goody goody. She is kind and caring, and will help anyone she can. She loves having fun, but mostly puts her duty first. She can by mischievous, but not in any way that actually harms someone. She cares about her friends and puts them first, and can sometimes get very violent if anyone tries to harm them. She often overworks herself because she believes she is more powerful than she is. She is also tough, and looks at those who would think otherwise, either because she is a woman or for other reasons, as someone lacking in common sense and a (at least temporary) enemy. Despite this, she obviously isn't the type to flat out attack someone for calling her weak.

Appearance: Alitheia is a tall woman who usually wears a black business suit. It has a dark red tie and white trim on all locations where the suit ends. Her shoes are typical work shoes, and not sneakers or high heels. She is black, but not overly dark. She is past the point of "Tan" but still a bit before the point of being truly dark enough to be African level black. Her hair is two shades lighter of a brown than her skin. Her eyes are green, and her skin is almost perfect. She wears a silver ring with the words "let the light guide your way" written on the inside. It belonged to her deceased father, and has no imperfections on either side. Around her neck she wears a silver chain with a blue crystal on it. The crystal is not a very valuable one, but this necklace also belonged to her father, Silver Lux. She wears her hair at medium length in a loose but tidy fashion.

Keyblade: All the Broken Hearts (AKA true hearts)
Alitheia's keyblade features a silver circular guard with spikes on one side and a carving of a series of stick people simaler to her family (she had drawn a picture like this when she was four, and her father was still alive) going down the other. The grip it's self is a piece of silver with blue ribbon wrapped around it. It has a long silver shaft with a white angel wing on the end (the key prongs. Not like on way to dawn, but more like the silver guard curving into it and becoming separate and white) and on that same side a series of small white spikes going down the shaft. in the center of the angel wing is a large blue gem. The chain coming from the bottom of the guard is very thin and is white. It has a blue diamond on the end.

Keyblade Abilities:
-Extension: All the Broken Hearts can get longer, along with other manipulations when it's owner wants it to. It can also be controlled freely despite it's size, but only by Alitheia because she can already move small objects.
-True Light: When in the dark, the keyblade can glow to provide light. The maximum amount is enough to see around 20 feet around clearly.
-True Hearts: The keyblade of this same name can (when it's user wants) strike directly at the opponent's heart, dealing only 1/4 damage but bypassing any armor or shield that is not magical.

Bio: Alitheia was born 19 years ago to her mother Alta and her father Silver. She took after her father more, but anyone could see that she and her mother were related. Like her, her father was a keyblade bearer. He fought the darkness all her life, and often times her mother would be crying when he took a long time or he came back with serious injury. One day, when she was five, he didn't come back. His mother found his ring and necklace lying in a field with evidence of a struggle. Ever since that day Alitheia has been training with a sword and at magic, at first at her mother's insistence, for most of her waking hours. This looked very funny, and thus she had only a few friends. That and her little time with her few friends led her to deeply cherish the ones she had. One day, at the age of only 13, she was attacked by a number of heartless. She fought with an adult level of skill in both her magic and swordsmanship, but was taken down because she had to use a fallen branch as a weapon. Suddenly, as the heartless was about to claim her heart as it's own, a weapon appeared in her hand, a key like she had seen her father use. It reminded her of her father, although it was not his keyblade. This gave her the will to keep fighting, and that combined with the keyblade's power allowed her to win the fight.
That day she understood why her father fought the darkness. With a weapon like this, it was his duty to help the citizens of the light. So she ran away from home, going off to try to help people. As she fought more and more heartless and helped more people, she got stronger. Now she is a very accomplished fighter, and has been an important part of the effort to stop the heartless. She still worries bout her mother, and hopes that she is alright. Little does she know that her mother killed herself the day she left. The grief of losing a child and the worry that she could be dead was too much for her.
Homeworld: (This is my own custom homeworld. I'll change it if it isn't alright)

The Twin Realms
This world was originally just one realm known as The Middleground. People there were forced to live in extreme balance. Not good or evil, not free or enslaved. Life was tough then, but after nowadays people wish it was still like that. Because when the darkness came, the world seperated, at first only politically. One side increased the amount of government to the point where people were mostly safe, but lived as slaves. They called this kingdom Tyranny. The other side abandoned government and made it every man for himself. This kingdom was called Anarchy. Shortly after this the citizens of what was once The Middleground on either side noticed changes in the world. On the side of anarchy the world was now covered in black flowers with blue leaves. On tyranny they were white flowers and red leaves. Neither side was aligned towards good or evil, and there were both good and evil people on both sides. Anarchy's building structure became very poor after government stopped. They now have run down western style shacks with an occasional complete house, but even those were run down. The side of Tyranny now has very tall white towers for the leaders, and small underground caves for everyone else. Eventually from the huge seperation, the worlds drifted into just two worlds that were only towns the size of twilight town, orbiting eachother. Because of their connectivity, portals to take you to the other realm can be found across that world. It is still considered one world because of this.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Right then, let's get started.

Abilities:
-Spacial Manipulation: Alitheia can manipulate space to alter gravity, move objects, and other minor spacial tasks. The only problem with this is that (for example) she can't ONLY apply the anti-gravity to an opponent or only to herself, she has to do it in zones. She can't move anything large than an apple unless it's already moving, in which case she can slightly alter it's path if it is no bigger than a greatsword.

This needs to be explained in great depth. When something akin to spacial manipulation involved you can't just say something as simple as "her abilities involve this, this and that" and simply leave at that. What exactly is other minor spacial tasks? There is no physical evidence of a drawback or even how this ability can even be produced, does she alter the spacial properties in the world around here by blinking? How limited is it? What exactly are the parameters? Which leads to my next question: just how does this ability work? How is it powered? How can it be stopped? Can it even be stopped?

Is this simply a telekinetic ability? Will you be able to, for example, tear a hole in someone's liver? Can you do something as major as moving an entire building? Can you do something as simple as opening a can?

My examples may be sardonic or even unnecessarily insulting but that ability is far too open-ended and leaves a lot of questions about just what it can do. I don't expect you to answer any of those examples but I expect this: explain how this works meaning the mechanics, the results produced by this ability, give me physical drawbacks not limitations, those are not drawbacks.

-Light Magic: Ms. Lux can use light based magics to her advantage for various affects. For example, she could blend it into the flesh of a wounded ally, or flush it through the heart of one with a lot of darkness. She can also use it as a more conventional weapon and shape it into whips, balls, fire and other forms.
Drawbacks. While this ability is a bit open-ended as well I simply am wondering if this is an augmentative ability or if it is meant for offensive and defensive purposes as well. How big can she make this "ball", how small can she make it? Just what will happen if the light is flushed through a heart of darkness because I will say this now and hope that everyone reading will get the memo.

A heart of darkness does not insinuate evil purposes. Darkness is a natural part of this world and simply because the Master of Darkness is being all mean with it doesn't mean darkness is bad. Darkness does not make anyone evil, it doesn't "possess" people or anything silly like that. Get that thought out of your head before we have twenty Rikus running around.

-Distribution: Alitheia can distribute her energy in different ways magically. For example, she can concentrate her energy into magical force for improved magic, or her muscles and keyblade for greater damage. Or other combinations, such as putting it all in the weapon to make a weapon that attacks quickly.
Same thing as the others to be honest. What exactly is the difference between energy and magic? Because the way you are saying it there are two forces at work here, "energy" and magic. Consistency. What is it magic or energy?

Overdrive: Final Truth-
In this form, Alitheia's previously formal business suit becomes white with a light blue tie. Her shoes turn white as well, but with the bottoms becoming the same light blue as her tie. She holds her keyblade with a reverse grip as seen with ventus (I have not played BBS, but I have seen the cover). She switches between this and her normal grip throughout the form. In her other hand she holds an orb of light. In this form her light magic is far more powerful. Her spacial magic is also much more powerful, but not to the same massive extent as her light magic. Her distribution becomes automatic, switching based on what type of attack she is using at the time. This means she can use the light magic to increase her strength or speed.
An augmentative Overdrive huh? Hm, didn't think I'd see one of these so early. I don't necessarily have a problem with this but is this all it will do? I mean you are given the chance to do something amazing with your Overdrive you know, I'm just saying~

Overdrive Drawbacks: When in this mode, Alitheia is blinded by the light and may attack anyone who get's in her way when trying to get to the opponent, ally or not. She is also very weak against dark magic in this form, so if facing dark based opponents she should try to avoid being hit.
Weak drawbacks are weak, I'm not going to ask you to change these but I want you to give me one more drawback. Here are the parameters: this drawback must be something that hinders her in battle physically. Not being able to see is a poor drawback, give me something heavy or I'll give you an extra drawback.

-True Light: When in the dark, the keyblade can glow to provide light. The maximum amount is enough to see around 20 feet around clearly.
-True Hearts: The keyblade of this same name does particularly well against nobodies and heartless.
Um.. okay. What? Explain True Hearts because you lost me there. Also nobodies and heartless don't exist in this RP. Otherwise I don't really have any other problems. Work on grammar and all of that stuff we were taught in school and we'll see the revisions when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back