• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

So when does the Hikari x Master Xehanort sex begin? Because if you're thinkin what I'm thinkin', this would be some epic shit

Aria

braver by the minute
Hikari seems mysterious. but she's automatically cool because she has violet hair 8D

A

Azrael

Yo Chaos, hurry the fuck up with your new chapter. We want Hikari x MX already

B

Bodaciously G

You better. I haven't seen shit this epic since Azrael.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
OH GOD IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD Yeah its back baby

I have improve since last time. So here we go.

Chapter 4:
Introductions and Salutations

Xehanort didn't bother to help the dumbstruck Eraqus off the floor. Even though Hikari was beautiful, Xehanort wasn't going head over heels, like some people. The silver hair apprentice wasn't charmed so easily, she could be pretty and all, but she could just be a damsel in disguise. Then again if she able to wield the keyblade and was chosen by Valens, than she must have some potienal. Valens let out a laugh the minute Eraqus fainted from seeing Hikari.

"I see someone has a crush on you Hikari," said Valens in joking manner. "Do not fret these two do not bite. Stupid they may be, but they are harmless no doubt," Valens reassured. Hikari just chuckle at Valens's comment. Eraqus finally came to after a short couple of seconds. After dusting himself off, he notice where he was again.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know our new teammate will be this beautiful," said Eraqus blushing while scratching the back of his head. Valens let out a slight cough, but Xehanort could tell it wasn't a real one. It was most likely to signal both Eraqus and him to introduce themselves. The silver hair young man luckily caught on and cleared his throat to show, he had gotten the message.

"My name is Xehanort. Just like you Hikari I to am a apprentice of Master Valens. Its nice to meet you and its going to be a real pleasure to train alongside you," said Xehanort and bowing at the end of his introduction.

Xehanort even smile after saying his introduction. Which is rare when meeting new people. In any event Eraqus had finally caught on to what was going on again. Thanks to Xehanort's introduction it really help him what to say. Strangely enough Valens's cough didn't speak to him unlike Xehanort.

Eraqus soon stepped forward and began his introduction. "The name is Eraqus and its nice to meet you to Hikari. Going to be pretty cool to work with you." And just like Xehanort, he bow at the end also. Hikari just nodded and smile at the two. Valens soon got out of his chair and the three apprentices turn their focus to him.

"Now that we have introductions out of the way. Were going to be doing a little training outside. Follow me to the courtyard you three. I'll explain the training will be doing once were outside," announced Valens. The three quickly nodded to their master and than follow him out of the room.

Things seem to be getting interesting. Here hoping Hikari don't turn out a goof like Eraqus. Thought Xehanort as he followed after Valens.

So sorry if its short and not as interesting as the last three. Anyway next chapter some action and something else XD.

Last edited:
A

Artorius Rex

It's a very good chapter. And love how Valens was willing to call his apprentices stupid. I do wonder what would be the future chemistry between Hikari, Xehanort, and Eraqus.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Well not as good as the other chapters but it'll do.
I had to get something up lol. Hopefully this chapter can help a bit
It's a very good chapter. And love how Valens was willing to call his apprentices stupid. I do wonder what would be the future chemistry between Hikari, Xehanort, and Eraqus.
Valens is a interesting fellow lol. You'll see don't worry

And here we go

Chapter 5: Teachings of magic

It didn't take long to get to the courtyard. Strangely enough while getting there none of them spoke. Xehanort was usually expect a lame joke from Eraqus or even some kind of wise telling from Master Valens, but nothing at all. Not even Hikari said anything. I guess getting some kind of quiet was good for a change. In any event the apprentices stopped once Valens halted at his tracks.

Xehanort stand at the middle, while Hikari was at his left and Eraqus at his right. Valens kept his back to the apprentices for a bit. The silence was starting to bother even Xehanort for a bit. He decided to break the ice by saying something. "Um, Master what kind of training will be doing today," asked Xehanort in a calm tone. Valens ears perked up for a bit and he slowly turned to the three with a smile on his face.

"Oh sorry about that Xehanort. I was thinking of something for a bit. Anyway today will be learning some magic. Relying on the keyblade always can be a pain, but learning some magic can help a bit. I know I have taught Xehanort and Eraqus a spell or two, but this is totally new for Hikari. So a basic spell should suffice for today."

Eraqus seem excited, but both Xehanort and Hikari weren't to happy. Most likely the spell they were going was "fire". It was the first spell Xehanort and Eraqus were taught. Even though it was a simple spell Xehanort had trouble with aiming it at a target. So he usually didn't rely on magic that much.

"Sensei, will we be learning the "aero" spell today or maybe even the "cure" spell," asked Eraqus with excitement backing him up. Valens put his hand on Eraqus's shoulder and only smile at him. "Unfortunately Eraqus we will not. The fire spell I'm going to show you," said Valens now going back to being in front of the three. Eraqus's excitement soon die down and Xehanort didn't blame him for once. Must be a bummer if were learning something we already know. I guess its for the best for some who haven't learn it and some who still have trouble with it. Thought Xehanort as he was talking about Hikari and himself.

Valens stepped back for a bit and he soon put on his hood. A question mark was floating in Hikari's head for a bit. Of course this was old to Xehanort and Eraqus, but new to her. "The fire spell is one of the easy spells to learn, but it can be tricky to some. Some learn it on the first try others by practice. But even though two of you already know this spell it would be good to practice on it more," said Valens looking towards Xehanort's and Eraqus's direction. Xehanort just sighed and Eraqus just shook his head. Valens smirked, but of course how could you tell by him wearing his hood at the moment. The white cloaked master soon summon his own keyblade that was named Celestial Star.

Valens held the keyblade with his left hand and rose it to the sky a bit. The keyblade glowed with white aura briefly. Like the training earlier in the day, Xehanort and Eraqus knew what was going on. A warrior-like statue appeared in front of Valens. It looked similar to one that was used for training earlier, but except it was a bit bulkier and bigger slightly.

"Alright step back for a bit and watch and listen," commanded Valens. The three looked at each other for a bit, but soon did what they were told. After having some distance Valens motion them it was okay to stop. "Each keyblader is able to use magic. Some better than others. Magic is dormant inside we just have to find a way to bring it out. Contraction is one of the keys of releasing it. Let me demonstrate," said Valens pointing his keyblade at the statue he had summoned.

The keyblade's tip glowed a bit and a small fire ball shot out from it and hit the statue. It moved a bit, but didn't fall over. "My only advice is take a deep breath and visualize fire in your head. Alright Hikari how about you come up first and try it out," said Valens.

Hikari nodded her head and stepped forward.

Weapon introduce:
Celestial Star- A keyblade wielded by Valens. It said to be very light and easy to wield for some. It also seems to strengthen light magic. Not much it said about it though. It is unknown when Valens obtain it. Most likely it was during his own apprentice days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back